Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Hikaruchan

Hikaruchan Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  2. Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    The big tree at the plaza seems to have new goals, I counted 7 in total, 5 of them says SSG, one LMO and the other no idea, does anyone know what the requirements are this time?

3. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3

The newer ones are all trophy rewards for the winners of contests (banners, screenshots, LMO design, etc). Only a limited amount of people can get it. Don't know why they went with that kind of system.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Saw this and was quite upset with the whole thing not rewarding or giving any hint to what to do. What morons... :p

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      For those of you who are going for ALL the GZ tanabata rewards this week until next Wednesday, have yourself dress up either in swimsuit or celestial costume and your partner do the opposite Tanabata clothing. Having the celestial star headpiece reward on you helps you a bit, but you can do without it. It's up to you. You should be getting all red, green, and blue stars up to 8 or more after the flying scene.

• Like Like x 1
      • GOODY_2_SHOES_23

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Playstation Home Junkie

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        Sweet, thanks Recca, I was wondering

• Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
        +28 /5
      • Okamiwolf

Okamiwolf Member

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        Nice photos Ariane. I also put my peakvox table in the middle of the main room.

[bimg=Auto]http://cdn.yourpshome.net/attachments/playstation-r-home-picture-2013-07-11-09-30-51-jpg.23439/[/bimg]

Does anyone know where this white katana sword display is from? I haven't seen it before.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        It's from the Customer Service area from GZ's plaza space. You only get this when you purchased the white demon sword from the Edo tab during the Setsubun event back in February, but this was an apology reward for those that had bought it before during the Setsubun event before it was pulled out, due to the stats not showing its strength when many people complained about to GZ when using it. However, I'm sure you can find it again, and get the reward (if they're giving that away either way). I haven't looked under the Edo tab, but it should be there, unless they've completely taken it out already.

• Okamiwolf

Okamiwolf Member

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        Ah right, thanks. Setsubun again then. I asked a similar question a couple months ago concerning a wearable sword. I wasn't also aware there was a furniture display sword given as a reward. Faga said the sword has never been made available again. I don't really get Granzella sometimes - layers of apology for something that probably only a couple people bought.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Honestly, the evil purple aura swords before Setsubun were the best ones (before it was taken down) but rarely gives out damage to ogres during the event, just so you could buy their Setsubun weaponry. However, for sword displays, it's best to just get any sword racks you like, and the basic traditional ones have black sheaths.

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
        +9 /1
        New limited Talking Farm event

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

Does anyone know what to do to get the rewards? Thanks

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Looks like either once you finished the total amount of Farm Coins for the proper plants on each category and get the LMO flower or getting the reward from the previous missions (No. 15, 19, and/or 23) will open up the Home Square tree's categories for those newer rewards.

To get the newly type of LMO flowers, each will have different seeds and they revolve around the S seed class. You will need 8 plants at 10 star max to complete the Farm Coin challenge to get the flower LMOs of each color (red, purple, and yellow).

You should always check the poster shown next to one of the bridges to the hill or snow valley spaces every time they have events like this. It will always tell you what plants are needed under charts and highlighted squares, and what name of seed it goes under.

EDIT: I got the purple flower LMO reward today, and went back to the tree, but it only has the 7 exclusive trophy ornaments for those that participated in contests (which, honestly, they've listed them being from now until forever, so you could try and earn them whenever they've held a contest of sorts and it ranges from bronze to black plantinum). I assume after the garden event on July 31st they will be added to the tree.

• Okamiwolf

Okamiwolf Member

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        Hi guys, When does the Tanabata event end in JP/EU? I'm debating whether to get one of the outfits or just wait to see if it comes to NA (the rewards aren't the great, but still). When Gran says the flying game will still be playable in the glittering sands secluded retreat after the event ends, does that mean the Tanabata rewards will still be obtainable? Is that how they're going to get around the fact that NA doesn't seem to be getting the event?

• faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3

The JP one will end this coming maintenance. Most probably EU also. Don't know what's going on with NA, so no comment with that.

In terms of rewards, I doubt they will be available after the event.

And if NA doesn't get the event, then it's highly likely they don't get the rewards also. Just like Asia where they were left out with some rewards because they didn't have the GZ burger, or Glittering beach in past events.

• Okamiwolf

Okamiwolf Member

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        Thanks for the info. Any idea if the celestial costumes are going to disappear from the store after the event like the Halloween ones did in JP? I don't see anything listed about an end date in the store description.

• faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        When an item is limited time, they tend to have some kind of ad or poster somewhere in Home, but this time I can't find any, so I don't think so. But GZ's English twitter is saying otherwise, but their twitter are sometimes wrong, so I'm not really sure. They have been pretty bad with communications lately, especially with PR on sales and events.

• Okamiwolf

Okamiwolf Member

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        Yep, sure enough the Tanabata outfits are still there in the Japan store anyway. Another english Granzella twitter fail.

Also, we can still fly in our personal spaces, though not sure if the rewards are still obtainable as I got them already.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        The Celestial costumes are under the Edo tab in EU Home, and I think under JP Home as well. They are not limited and you can buy them at anytime.

As for the Home Square Tree garden rewards from the Flower LMO event in Chatting Farm, you'll also need to require a few objectives from Edo, GAW fishing, and Novus Prime along with the LMO flowers you got from the event. Look carefully to see what you need. I know that GAW wants you to buy the 750 point kappa chair, and Novus Prime wants you to get a rank 4. Not sure what Edo wants, but it has to do with Mononoke and 70 points of something. Was lost in translation, but I had already required it.

• faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        We're talking about these statements from GZ.

GZ has been very limited with it's communication this year. And their info has been pretty much far from accurate.

Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted