Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Granzella interview on April Fools

Google translation from エイプリルフールは存在理由! グランゼーラ九条一馬氏に聞く“4月1日”にかける思い - ファミ通.com
    http://translate.google.co.jp/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ja&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.famitsu.com%2Fnews%2F201304%2F22032017.html

Take it for what's it worth on the google translation. After reading the first 2 sentences or so, I stop reading. :p (reading codes and figuring it out)

The most important part is that they are planning for a May event on the theme they used for April Fools. But as always from Granzella, take it with a grain of salt.

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Anyone know what do to in the Peakvox Labs, Peakvox Monster, and GAW fishing for rewards for Boy's Day events?

There's also another LMO hoverboard item which is steampunk in the Chatting Garden Angel Wings event now.

3. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Okay, I just finished the new event in Peakvox Labs. Like the ordering/eating game in Downtown, you don't actually have to know Japanese, just be able to match up the characters. So after about 2 hours and about 700yen worth of potions, here my spoiler-free guide to getting all the new rewards! I made the list as I went along, so if I were you I would do them in order without skipping any steps.

#0) Get the free swords from Monster, wear either of them then go to Labs. Talk to Hibiki and you should get the blue boy's hat.

#1) LV1 green + LV9 yellow
    #2) LV11 red + LV7 purple

#3) LV8 red + LV12 yellow
    #4) LV10 green + LV17 red

#5) LV19 purple + LV19 red
    #6) LV19 purple + LV21 green
    #7) LV13 purple + LV24 red
    #8) LV14 blue + LV22 yellow

#9) LV21 green + LV22 blue
    10) LV27 yellow + LV23 purple
    11) LV21 yellow + LV27 blue
    12) LV27 red + LV27 purple
    13) LV21 green + LV 27 yellow
    14) LV27 green + LV25 blue

And there you go! Remember, you don't need to buy time reducing potions unless you are in a hurry to get the items. However, I think buying some upgrade potions might be unavoidable. Happy mixing!

[For YPSH only! Do not repost on other sites and/or claim list as your own. Thank you.]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Thanks, Martinson, but what about the GAW fishing space about getting the gold carp? I heard about you need to use the peach bait and dragon headphones to catch the Nushi dragon, which they will be taken down later on. Was there something else to do there?

By the way, wasn't there a red paper helmet as a reward in Peakvox Labs shown in Hopper's previous post in the Peabox Labs Thread?

• faga4567

Ratings:
      +113 /3
      You don't need the swords. Just go straight and talk to Hibiki to start.

• martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
      +10 /0
      Well I did say 'spoiler free'. lol But yes, the red girl's paper hat is indeed a reward you can gain.
      Sorry, I (and more importantly, my Japanese reading wife) kinda lost interest in the GAW fishing. But I try to ask her about it anyways tonight. But it might be faster just to ask Faga.

Didn't realize you don't need the swords to start it. lol Well, they are free, so people should grab them anyways.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      I asked Faga in Japan Home via PM. He says it's the same pattern you use to capture the Nushi Dragon, though during the event, the Nushi Dragon will not come on, but the Golden Carp will take his place. His life is low so he's easy to grab, and you'll get 300 points. Once you do grab him, the reward list will unlock the carp flagpole worth 1000 points.

I started out with L Project today and it did took me a long time to get everything, including the materials needed along with upgrades and time potions. Glad I had lots of yen left over. :p

I then went to Peakvox Monster and got the 2 swords. I also got the some of the figurines and 2 of the golden medals. The figurines were the ones I've unlocked, and there's still some I haven't unlocked yet. Zombie Maid Fran-chan was 20K! Luckily, Faga mentioned to me that the figurines are not limited rewards, so you have plenty of time to grab them and level up your pets to unlock the next grade. In addition, the glass staircase shelf in the picture from before could be a hint of a reward for next time or a buyable item for later. I also had Fran-chan at level 22 in friendships and I leveled her up and beaten the red knight on my last quest. Got the shield/sword combos too! ^^

And finally, a look at Golden Week, for those interested in what it is: Golden Week (Japan) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
      +28 /5
      Mentioned below are the rewards from labs event
      golden axe,golden paper helmet,golden partition,bow deco(fujinami), sword deco(fuurai),miniature carp streamer.
      Japan Home Discussion Thread, Ariane Chavasse, Apr 29, 2013, 12:14 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 2013-04-28 07-57-14.jpg

• Ariane Chavasse

Ratings:
      +28 /5
      I read interesting discussion on this board around the economy of japan.
      I wanted to join it, but my poor english will make you more confused.
      Then.I recommend the site of japan times,it will help you further informations.

Please click banner below

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

for the example

EditorialsA call for Japanese fiscal discipline

• Informative Informative x 1
      • ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
      • faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        The English wiki doesn't really state the history of the Koinobori. (The JP wiki is also not 100% informative either) It went through quite a change since it's start from the Edo period. Especially the red koi normally represented the boy/boys, not the mother. The representing of the "family" with the mother and brother/sister as individual koies did not come until after the 1964 Tokyo Olympics.

• Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
        +67 /2
        for those who know nothing about Home Japan and want the sword rewards, here is a guide for you

• Like Like x 2
        • ReccaWolf

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          I admit Wiki is not so much informative, though I really wanted to share the placements and origins of the carps from the carp streamers. However, thanks for the additional info. ;)

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          New this week:

LMO Ba-an sound effect from GAW
          War maiden outfits for women from Peakvox
          Arabian wear, carpet LMOS, and genie lamp companions from GZ
          Female headband and earrings from Sony's Chatting Farm

No new events posted - should be the continuation for Golden Week events.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          I just got my first bronze ranking medal last night! ^^

For those of you lost in GAW fishing's ranking board and how to earn the ranking medal icons, what you first need to do is to get your name on the top 15 ranking board. You can get this by earning points starting within the month you catch fish or by catching a bigger height sized fish (nushi fish not included) from whatever rod you're using. When you talk to the ranking kappa to confirm your catches, he will tell you what place you're on via a number in parenthesis followed by a kanji. You don't get the medal unlocked by him though. What you really need to do is check on your stats regularly to see if your name is still in the same category from where you had been ranked. The points category is the first option from the big menu. The other options below are the rods used in the game, starting from the first ones released to the latest ones, exactly like the game's rod select menu.

If you see that the fish you captured as earned you a higher rank, just remember the name of the rod you used that you captured the bigger fish. The rod posters in either GAW spaces should tell you the names of each, so you won't be confused, including using the store there and checking the names from there where you purchased them.

When the month ends (usually on the last day on our calendar since Japan is ahead of time), you need to check on last month's board by choosing the second option (3rd option is roughly "this month") and the same category where your name was by selecting it and talking to the ranking kappa to load it. Once he does and you check on the board and category again, you should get a notice that you've earned a medal or not.

You get your bronze medal from the first time you ranked in the top 15, silver for the 2nd time you did it again, and the gold for the 3rd time. I don't think you need to do it every month or so, but it could give you a medal by any month you've been ranked. I'm also not sure if it gives out a reward when you reach gold, since last time it was used, they gave players gold kappa shirts from ranking 3 times years ago before they made the other fishing space due to a bug in their ranking system.

As for this month's GAW reward, capture a 75+ height fish, except nushi fish, and you'll receive a really great reward to celebrate Boy's Day. It's a small ornamental stand with a samurai helmet on a seated stool cushion, and it's really nice!

• Ariane Chavasse

Ratings:
          +28 /5
        • Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
          Valued Member

Ratings:
          +44 /10
          Just leaving this here :p

• Like Like x 1
          • ReccaWolf

Ratings:
            +89 /13
            You just beat me to it! XD

Not sure if this is a part of their upcoming April Fools event or not though, but I'd sure get those clothing items. ;)

The swimsuits look kinda weird with the shoes and leggings. :p

I hope we get a quick run through before the event and check what we need to do for rewards.

Oh, and, here's something extra from GZ:

Description by Google Translate:

16 issue April vol.21 2013 年 Kanazawa life map "boiled jib"

Boiled jib is Kaga cuisine, opportunities positioned as haute cuisine is strong, to the mouth usually less. However, Two jib was originally home cooking, can actually make very easy. Immediately, I decided we also try to make.
            However, just because it is not fun of creating, held a cooking showdown with two cooking proud of Guranzera, was prepared the movie which records the whole story. By all means, I would like to have a look.

• Ariane Chavasse

Ratings:
            +28 /5
          • Okamiwolf

Okamiwolf Member

Ratings:
            +1 /0
            In Peakvox Monsters, does anyone know how to unlock say the Iron lance (アイアンホーン - cost 2400) or Paladin arm shield (パラディンシールド - cost 15000) in the purple whale's store? I'm thinking I need to buy some other items on the first screen, or perhaps level up more, but I'm not sure.

Images of rewards here near the bottom:
            http://pshome.riroa.com/lounge107_d.html

Verification:
          Draft saved Draft deleted