Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    The only new ones listed are the 8000 gold point ninja hoods for guys in 3 colors, besides the old rewards in the slot machine. Strangely, it deleted my gold to zero when I checked it out. Luckily, I didn't saved too much gold to begin with. I was going for XP more than just rewards.

And there will be new Snake costumes coming up in the Home Square kiosk...Not sure if the costumes will have an affect to the Home Square New Year event or not.

In addition, new Shoei movie in the theater, and this time it'll be King vs. Prince in the peakvox ninja lounge. I saw the Minister killed the Prince twice and he had won. Maybe the King will have a chance at beating him this time around. And, there's a voting booth next to it again to vote for one of them. The reward is a king or prince angel that floats around like the eye camera orb you got from the thief game - possibly a hand item.

2. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Things what we know is coming for next year.
    I don't want to see my mailbox full of DMs, so I'll do it beforehand :p

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

Should have all info from what is know as of today.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +90 /0
      cheers faga :thumbsup:

• shizzoshizzo

shizzoshizzo Baguette Master

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      Thanks Recca! After I got a pink ribbons tree I only used water and no suns at all, it gave me a beautiful blue stockings tree.

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Playstation Home Junkie

Ratings:
      +1 /0
      OK, I have finally, don't laugh, after 2 yrs of being in JP Home found the sky deck where the show is to be held for the offsprey. I don't know when to go there, or how to catch the right show for it, I also don't know when I am to talk to the ladies( I have been doing it every time I go there. I am also having terrible troule with the sky cleaner game, I have beaten the first one, come close on the second but then the ship starts to fire 5 cannon balls instead of 3. It also appears to have a RED cross hair on it( does that mean I can shoot it?) and if so...what button? I have to do the last 2 in hopes of getting the goggles, I also have a Capcom crown, I was fortunate to catch some people doing one of the events, and they told what to put for the letter..I have the happy girl companion( I think) I understand there are 2 more. Would anyone like to meet up in JP to help me with this, or is it a lost cause, because I have waited so long???:oops:

• Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
      +28 /5
      i think i got that sword.
      but unfortunately i am not sure how could i get that.

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Ariane Chavasse, Dec 27, 2012, 11:03 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 25-12-2012 04-20-04.jpg Japan Home Discussion Thread, Ariane Chavasse, Dec 27, 2012, 11:03 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 25-12-2012 04-19-42.jpg

• Like Like x 1
      • ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Faga, thanks a bunch on the GAW fishing info. I must buy the umbrella and peach bait. A tsuchinoko would be awesome! But, I think I must correct you, the site itself in Japan's official Home says GZ has a reward for New Years, and Home Square mentioned a home reward too in their introduction scene.

• mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
        +47 /6
        Well, it sounds like ..... we'll be very busy for new year eve event in all ps-home regions.

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        Well, I finally beat the second one, now I have to contend with the one that shoots the really BIG cannon balls:eek:. If anyone has tips...I'm listening, I was also wondering, if anyone would be interested in helping me get the other 2 companions from the event space? I also saw my first lighting show, silly me was out on one of the planks tho, and by the time I ran to the middle and saw the game X, I clicked on it and nothing happened. Then I remembered a old post I had read, from faga, stating that on Thursday( today) there are no rewards...so I didn't feel so bad after that:rolleyes:

• faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        Although GZ probably will have something ready, the wording is more in a very vague tense. Something like "maybe, maybe not" kind of wording.

Also Home Square clearly mentions there is no home rewards.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Aw, that's too bad for Home Square. Well, I guess we'll be heading to GZ's South Beach or Edo for New Years.

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        Is that the antlers and nose, or was it something different, I don't recall.o_O

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Those were last years Christmas rewards from the South Beach stone mural that had larger antlers. The other antlers and the reindeer red and blue noses were from Irem years ago during Christmas events.

• MJB2348765

MJB2348765 The Chosen One

Ratings:
        +12 /0
        Is there a snow mountain place in JP Home?

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        ok, I got the antlers and nose, I must have missed Granzella last year, I can't recall anything from there?o_O

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        I guess everyone here is bored with Capcom?, No takers going there for the event, I guess I'll wait to see someone there, and I have seen 5 Osprey shows so far, and I'm not sure of when to be there. I am still stuck on the 3rd sky cleaner level, 3 BIG cannon balls is hard enough, but when it gets to 5....:eek:.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        We done the showtimes and gotten the Osprey reward, so it's kinda done. There are certain times to be there, but it's best to just have a crowd of people showing up in the bow and then waiting for the thunderstorm to come. When it does, there's one of the osprey helicopters that hover for only a few minutes. You need to find a japanese prompt to talk to him (just walk around a bit in the center and hit x when you find it). The guy will speak 1 of 4 different conversations before leaving with his crew for war. One of them will give you the Osprey reward.

As for the arcade, you'll get 3 pictures plus goggles for the treasure hunt game. When you get the goggles, you need to talk to the center girl and a list should open up. Collect all chests in the Capcom spaces, and you'll be rewarded with 1 out of 4 Capcom ships in a bottle.

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
        +1 /0

Recca, I really appreciate you taking the time to explain this, I have hit the prompt 4 out of the 5 times I was there and recieved nothing. Maybe I was at the wrong time, but I know it was after Thursday, it was 3am and 7 am here on Friday. As far as obtaining the goggles, I can't get past the third one, the ship that shoots the BIG cannon balls. It took me almost 6/7 hours to get the 2nd one done, I read about the chests on this site riroa, but I have to get past the third pic to do it. I also read about the tshirt for talking to the girls daily, which I am currently doing, I am to understand that this is a daily process that goes over a period of time. As for the cool and smiley companions, I have a Capcom crown, I just need to find 4 others who are willing to help me and can understand the questions.

Again tho, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to reply, and answer my questions. I really do appreciate it.:)

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        YESSSSS...I just beat the 3rd one :cheer:. I now have the goggles, and I am going to go talk with the girls, woo hoo:cheer:

• Like Like x 1
        • GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
          +1 /0
          :confused: No list, just the same one, that was there before with the center girl.:(

Verification:
        Draft saved Draft deleted