Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Halloween Event at Granzella Glittering Sands Beach in Japan :

1. Buy witches costume
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Oct 24, 2012, 6:04 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 001.jpg
    2. Go for a Holloween Flight around beach (at broom prompt)
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Oct 24, 2012, 6:04 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 002.jpg Japan Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Oct 24, 2012, 6:04 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 003.jpg
    3. Go to photobooth in hut and take some photos
    4. Go to your personal Granzella beach and go to commerce point in first hut. Look for Halloween themed icon. Get free table.
    5. You should have three rewards. Chair from flight; pumpkin candle light from photo booth; and table from store.
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Oct 24, 2012, 6:04 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 004.jpg
    6. Now go back to public beach and see the pumpkin holding a lantern. He is next to the teleport sign.
    Japan Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Oct 24, 2012, 6:04 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 005.jpg
    7. You will receive a flying companion that looks just like that pumpkin holding the lantern.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
      +67 /2
      The Japan Halloween Event has 3 more rewards. (OOPS, just saw Faga's post with this poster in JP)

at 1,350,000 spirit points there is a portable item. Looks like a ghost thingie
      at 1,700,000 spirit points there is some ghost related item
      at 2,000,000 spirit points a pumpkin related item.

I'll give more info and times soon in the Event times thread. But the next show on the list is friday 6AM EDT

Times will be a little harder to calculate cause of Daylight savings. :)

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      If you can give us the times, that would be great, Firefly. I bet they are companions, or could be ornaments of them as statues.

Forgot to mention, Peakvox Labs has new pets for brewing in L Project, so you can probably get that missing axe or sword from there. Don't worry, they're not limited rewards. ;)

• Firefly

Ratings:
      +67 /2
      I'm working on times now, but it's slower going since I have to make sure daylight savings in different time zones don't screw me up. :)

• Firefly

Ratings:
      +67 /2
      LOL! Just saw this after I made the above post. Don't worry, time conversions coming!!

• MJB2348765

MJB2348765 The Chosen One

Ratings:
      +12 /0
      I was doing the time Conversion and when I realized that it was to much brain work I gave up.

• Firefly

Ratings:
      +67 /2
      From the poster that translates roughly to....

total community spirit (or soul) score rewards are:

Low reward at 1,350,000 spirit points is a portable item. Looks like a ghost thingie. A "Keenihhe Clone". Translates as something like Kenny Clone or Koenig Clone.

The mid reward at 1,700,000 spirit pts = Unfaithful follower of the King Stone Statue. That's the closest I can translate that to.

The HIGH reward at 2,000,000 spirit pts = Souless King of the Underworld Stone Statue

• Firefly

Ratings:
      +67 /2
    • ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Brock and I discovered 2 posters in GAW Theater on Lagrange anime and 009, and I found out about the 009 Cyborg RE movie trailer. The 009 shirt and scarf rewards should be held around Halloween day, however you can still view the movie trailer and it's from the creators of Ghost in the Shell: SAC. It's really awesome!

And Lagrange has released their orange and blue Lagrange robots on JP Home. You need to have bought all 3 pilot female costumes with its corresponding color to get them, or just the blue and orange pilots to get those robots. When you do buy them, just go into the theater, pick an episode from that anime, and a small window below will confirm that you got it. You don't need to watch the whole episode.

Here's a post from the official JP Home website about the 009 shirt and scarf. You just need to get the shirt first, wear it, watch the movie trailer, and you'll get the 009 yellow scarf.:

": CYBORG 009 RE" full 3DCG animation like 2D animation like amazing!
      In theater GAW published a notice movie theater!

In addition, we will also be released in collaboration with people following items.Sold at $ 0.00 for a limited time only shop in the theater in theGAW: "CYBORG T-shirt 009 RE Movie" from after maintenance on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 as the first!
      In addition, the second bullet: a characteristic "009 RE CYBORG", items that appeared. Please look forward to!
      Sales: "CYBORG T-shirt 009 RE Movie": October 31, 2012 November 28, 2012 - after the end of maintenance (water) until the start of maintenance (water)
      Notice published in the theater!
      Quality overwhelming!
      I just rising expectations trailer!
      T-shirt the first step!
      Commemorative T-shirts are not only available GAW shop! As soon as possible per limited time!
      And the second part is ...!
      Coordination wearing T-shirts with the first step! Collaboration continued expansion beyond the third bullet item!

© 2012: Production Committee "009 RE CYBORG"

• Like Like x 1
      • CMCSAVAGE

CMCSAVAGE Member

Ratings:
        +10 /0
        Does anyone know what you need to get the Jack O Lantern thing from Glittering Sands?
        Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

• HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
        +112 /7
        Scroll back about 10 posts in this thread and you will a see a post by kwoman32 that explains exactly what you need and how to do it. Basically you need the free table from the store in the personal space, the pumpkin from the photo booth in the public space and the chair from flying as a witch in the public space. Then just go to the pumpkin with the lantern on the beach by the transport post to get your companion.

• beantot

beantot Member
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +0 /0
        Ohai. Does anyone know how to get the cute pumpkin kappa head from the GAW space?

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
        +9 /1
        I don't think that will be available until the 31st, and it will probably require points for exchange

• HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
        +112 /7
        Female-only costumes required to get rewards again? sheesh wth.

• Coopertroopa

Coopertroopa Master of the Universe

Ratings:
        +6 /0
        Hey guys.. stop dumping all the info into one thread... We have separate threads now for events and our own forum! :p

• Like Like x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • MJB2348765

MJB2348765 The Chosen One

Ratings:
          +12 /0
          How do you get the Halloween rewards from PLabs?

• sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
          +90 /0
          The new game is the big tomb stone statue in front of the Hammer game area, they are probably score based rewardsbut it shouldn't be too hard even I was able to managed it.
          Just remember there are 2 different moon mask that are available on different days, so you'll need check the sky in the space to see which one is available and come back on a different day for the one you need.

• Like Like x 1
          • ReccaWolf

Ratings:
            +89 /13
            When you enter the space, always check the hole above L Project that shows the moon. It'll either be a full moon face or a half moon face. Then play the new Halloween game, based on the moon.

I earned 4 rewards total from playing the game during the full moon phase (male and female of the same reward I get as 1 reward). They are 2 M/F blue cavalier hats, 2 M/F fancy blue fancy masks, 2 creepy full moon masks, and a red carpet. When you play the game again under the half moon phase, the game will change, but you'll earn 2 new rewards: 2 creepy half moon masks and a Halloween active ornament. Also, you need both full moon and half moon masks to unlock the new pets in L Project. Just wear one of them and choose the next to last option to talk to Dr. Hibiki in L Project, and she'll freak out and open up the 6 new pets.

• Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
            +28 /5
            • Like Like x 1
            • Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
              +28 /5
            Verification:
            Draft saved Draft deleted