Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is It Just Me?...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yokokoroma, Aug 17, 2011.

1. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I've been spending a lot of time in PS Home Japan lately and in doing so, I've noticed what looks like a different graphic variation! The level of detail for my avatar in PS Home Japan far surpasses that of my NA one! I mean facial wise, comparing the 2, my Japan one is more life like, while my NA one is not!...maybe it's just me!

2. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Ive never noticed any difference in avatars. Except that there's a lot more to buy in NA.

3. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    I have to agree apart from the difference in default avatars ive never noticed one looking better than other and all my avatars look the same because I use a default with a couple of simple changes to make sure I can obtain exactly the same look throughut

4. pavija

pavija Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It was very informative to me.

5. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I Think When The Version Was Update To Give A Variety Of New Default Avatars, There Was A Bit Change In The Facial Structure ;_;

6. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It's always been like that, I know their structure is different compared to other regions. I've tried duplicating my JP avatar to my other accounts but to no avail. :( :dry:

7. ted2112

ted2112 Keyblade Master

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I set my Japan avatar setting to exactly what my NA are and it looks very different, not just the eyes but the structure itself. I don't notice any quality difference

8. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Is It Just Me?..., Aug 17, 2011, 8:23 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4006Is It Just Me?..., Aug 17, 2011, 8:23 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4006Is It Just Me?..., Aug 17, 2011, 8:23 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4006Is It Just Me?..., Aug 17, 2011, 8:23 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4006Is It Just Me?..., Aug 17, 2011, 8:23 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4006

Theres me over 4 different accounts two pics are are from Japan two from EU one from NA

9. PandaKneesocks

PandaKneesocks Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I've also noticed this. It's kind of weird. I'm not sure if they just start with a different structure or if their faces are always different.

10. maxbrat

maxbrat Love Weasel
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I've made my avatar on all regions and she looks the same on all of them. You have to make sure to check all your settings - even the advanced ones (reached by pressing the square button) - are the same. Also check under structure and make sure all of those custom structure settings are at the same percentages as your original avatar.

11. Cage890

Cage890 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The graphics are the same in each region. Although, the facial customizations are more than noticable on UK, and Japan... maybe even China. I don't see it as being better than North America Home's facial graphics. Its just different from what we are used to seeing. For example, UK Home allows you to adjust different parts of your avatars facial features such as the forehead height, depth, etc. more than other regions seem to allow. I made my UK Home avatar's hair much taller than my NA Home avatar. Basically, the adjustments are more expanded than they are in other regions of Home.

12. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I just get them close enough and put on a pair of sunglasses.

;D

13. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think am noticing my self more in JPN HOME because of Sony Aquarium space due to the points gathering for the upcoming six new items. :p Finally my last 8 pics of the rare fish is done from a help of a great friend on JPN HOME and I have to thank her for it and promised to send her a 5,000 Yen card with her assistance. ^^ Otherwise JPN HOME avatar looks to me more the same or a bit cartoon like with the features? Could be just me tho. :p

14. Aiken_Drum

Aiken_Drum Fish Act Explosion

Ratings:
    +3 /2
    I agree with maxbrat: make sure you are using the same basic structure. If you have one account set to face type B and another set to type A, setting all of the facial adjustments the same between the two will not give you the same face. The type changes what the "center" position on the settings graphs means. I've carefully set a face to be the same in NA and JP and it is definitely identical if ALL settings (including type) are the same.

15. miketaylor

miketaylor miketaylor

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hi,
    i am form California, i am new here, i enjoy this forum community,this is my first post
    thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted