Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Irem Closing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Firefly, Jul 22, 2011.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Irem and Granzella don't seem to have a problem with each other, It seems Irem now lack a Home support team and know Granzella are going to take over where they left off. Seems more like Irem is helpping Granzella to take over where Irem ended.

Like Rach said few pages back the next space they are making looks like a replacement for Irem Square, with the market stands.

2. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    I'm not even on about your story or knocking it or anything to do with other sites, i clearly pointed out the full list was already posted when you where saying it was not. Thats it and end of, I'm trying to kill them scribble monsters.

3. Aeternitas33

Aeternitas33 Riskbreaker

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This is something we can both agree on.

4. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Nope :p now give me a big hug and come kill them damn scribble monsters for me! I'm sure i was much better at this game in the E3 space :s

5. Aeternitas33

Aeternitas33 Riskbreaker

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'll give you a hug, but you're on your own with those scribble monsters. :p

6. InfinateStar

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Irem had some of my fav spaces. It was the main reason I created a JP account!
    Now what will I do without Irem Spaces!? :ermm: :sad:

7. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Look forward to the new age with Granzella.

8. Mika40

Mika40 Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    This is really sad irem leaving what will happen? does sony have a ace up it's sleeve? I think Granzella and many others developers are bring function to there space's riding on jet ski's role playing in different time periods like ancient Japan or even Egypt you go there and then there's a whole different world in home once you visit that space hey take me to the future space:) let's hope great things are on the way.

9. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Saw granzella prices for shorts double the irem prices is that the shape of things to come from granzella, updated irem stuff but double the price

10. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I just copied the original japanese......;D

There is also a hidden crystal room in Spelunker Cave still. (I think) But maybe that don't count cause technically it's not a separate load....

Irem Closing, Firefly, Jul 24, 2011, 1:19 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Crystal Room.jpg

that's Ai-kun is on my head, the Macross concert reward. :D

11. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Did you get the crystal ball from the Irem April Fool's Event 2010? Some people can enter the cave and some cannot after that event. If you didn't get the crystal shard and crystal ball, you didn't get inside. But, can you help me get inside there? I couldn't get in either way, due to the very long loading of the miner carts that didn't appear.

12. phunky~phenom

phunky~phenom I Sing With An Accent

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Last week, I was seriously thinking about getting a JPN PSN card to buy some of the IREM items - ie: yukatas, samurai armors as well as some casual clothings. Cause it seemed unlikely that those items would be brought to NA. But now, Granzella's announces a global release? Even if Granzella doesn't make it to NA, their contents does seem very similar to Irem. Even the Edo space pic has avatars wearing clothings that are very similar to the ones IREM has currently. Should I just get the IREM items or wait for Granzella? The IREMS store closes on Aug 8th, wonder if they'll reduce prices on their items then. With IREM gone, Home JPN's not gonna have much content since IREM's the premier maker there. =(

13. Aeternitas33

Aeternitas33 Riskbreaker

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It'll be awhile before we start getting Granzella content in NA. I myself will most likely be adding even more yen to my JP account for Irem purchases.

14. -6staradmrial-

-6staradmrial- Commander

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    oh man thats got be bad!

15. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    sorry Recca. I would if I could. Yeah, I got the crystal ball. When riding on that little rail cart in the cave I click X at the right time and I get sent into the Crystal Room.

16. phunky~phenom

phunky~phenom I Sing With An Accent

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh, that's a bummer. Wonder why nothing has been mentioned about IREM's closing on HOME US's Seaside of Memories or Festival Square message boards. Unless I missed it.

17. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    there was something mentioned. But The Home NA staff discourage talk of Home Japan. They don't like how Japan makes them look bad....

18. Aeternitas33

Aeternitas33 Riskbreaker

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    In the Japan Home the notices are there. In the NA and EU Homes the message boards are blacked out. In the Asian Home the message boards are displaying the usual messages.

Locust Star has commented, and possibly one other HCM. Their focus has been to reassure people that they won't lose any items from their inventory, and that they will work with Granzella to try to get their content here in the NA Home. Give me a minute and I'll find a link for you.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3878599?start=0&tstart=0

19. cylon_6

cylon_6 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    OMG, Sorry this really sucks. I really loved the IREM spaces because me and my friends love hanging out at the Irem Square and Seaside of Memories. For me Irem Square hold specal place for me as its reminds me of spring festal in tokyo park that I spent one spring I went to as exstage student. I have five really close japanese friends and 3 of us own playstaions and meet up regular bases to talk because it’s cheaper then making a phone call. Now I disapointed with home little more now. Why would Home NA staff have issue with japanese home staff, they should share all the content because this is why don’t hang on eurpe home as we don’t get everthing and secoundly things are way over priced here in Australia. Like I spend $30 psn card and I lucky get few cloths and Apartmrnt and maybe a Dlcc for a game. This is why I trade PSN UK psn cards for US ones as works out well for me my friends.

20. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    I think before they go for the last week only they should sell the seaside of memories as an apartment dont matter bout rewards etc just the beach that would get irem some much needed cash before they depart.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted