Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hulu Plus Not Working or what do you think about Sony fail

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by avilesc, Jun 23, 2011.

1. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    Has anyone else had this issue yet? I can still aces my Netflix on PS3 but not Hulu. I also checked my account online and its fine. Its only on the PS3. Any ideas, thoughts, insight, or just your take on it? I have to admit Sony has been kind of neurotic this year with errors glitches and all around things failing. I worrie about there future in the gaming industries if this continues. I am a fan of sony and there products and would hate to see them fall in gaming. What about you?

2. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    servers break down every now and then. Is this somethinig that's lasted awhile?

btw, Hulu might be bought out by Yahoo soon. So new management. I don't like Comcast's ownership of it.

3. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    Yahoo? I would expect that from google. Yahoo is not as powerfull as they used to be.

4. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Google has you tube which they are already expanding for videos from main network tv. That is probably one reason yahoo is interested

5. B_Claws

B_Claws Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm a little confused. How does Hulu's crappy service (which I also have problems with) have anything to do with Sony failing? Just curious.

6. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    I should learn to be more specific. Hulu is a service provided on the PS3 and is glitching at the moment. This brings to light the recent habit of PS3 having issues. Not specifically Hulu's fault but it dosnt help the case. PS3 is having a bad year.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted