Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya! I'm Rikku

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rikkupetdragon, May 6, 2014.

1. Rikkupetdragon

Rikkupetdragon New Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm rikkupetdragon on PSHome

I've been on PSHome for over a year now. I've stockpiled quite a lot of goodies in the last year. Spending a lot of moolah on virtual clothes. Totally worth it!

A little about me.

I'm a Kiwi or New Zealander to be more precise. I'm 25 and a great listener. I'm an athiest who just wants to squeeze the fun positives from life's lemons! I also know Japanese, I can play drums, hula hoop on fire, and I'm going to learn violin shortly. I also just bought many coat hangers...too many.

With PSHome, I believe that they should separate inventories by lmo, dances, avatars, and companions because I have a tendency to get stuck in the mess which is my inventory. I also hope I stop spending so much and that Home lives forever. I wonder what would become of my blog when it dies?

Ah yes. I have made my own blog at charliechairo.wix.com/mememe.
    This blog is about PSHome street fashion, PSHome dramas, my hilarious life, my recommendations, and randomness. I take a lot of the photos of the fashionables on Home. It's actually an amazing way of meeting new people. I even have a forum on there which I'd love people to take part in. The blog is a month old and I'm only just starting to promote it so let me know what you think. You can even get in touch with me to put up your photos.

Well that's not everything but that's enough for now.
    Please come visit my web page!

XOXO Rikku XOXO (Kicks and punches)

2. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Hi and welcome to the site Rikku, hope you enjoy your stay :)