Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by megan, Nov 11, 2014.

1. megan

megan Member

Ratings:
    +0 /3
    Not sure this is the correct area to post this but with home closing ive been trying to get all my apartments decorated (which is quite a task) the help I need is what is the best way to record these areas on the playstastion. Any help and advice on this would be realy great

2. Torag

Torag Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Hi Megan,
    There are two ways of getting the job done:

1. Get a Capture Card. These cards can be expensive, but will record anything that displays on the screen, and possibly in high quality.
    2.Use the LOOT Active Camera. This active furniture, costs 2.99, or free with some LOOT apartments (So you might have it already).

Let me know, if you need any help :)

3. megan

megan Member

Ratings:
    +0 /3
    Thank you for the reply. Ill have a look at the loot camera but I dont have it so hopefully I will still be able to obtain it. Do you know how many slots it will take as I will have to make sure I leave enough when decorating

4. Torag

Torag Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Yes, it takes 9 slots if I recall correctly, but in the bigger apartments, you might need several of them to cover the entire space, or you will have to move it from one place to another.

Also, if you want to share your videos with the public, I am accepting all materials, for the Home Memories YouTube Channel.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted