Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun Help Me Name My Home News Agency

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EvilFluffyBunny, Jun 13, 2012.

1. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    You know how in real life we have our many news companies, such as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Fox, and so on? Well, I've been thinking... We need that type of thing in Home run by us users, but instead of reporting on real Home news, we could report on fiction based news stories that we the users make up on our own. You know, just something to have fun with.

There's already tons of places for real Home news, but there's no one, at least that I know of, that has a done a fiction based theme with Home news. For example, I am writing up a news story about 5 campers, that went camping in Midnight Glade and were found massacred. Massacred by what, no one knows, yet.

There could be many imaginative things going on in Home, that we can come up with.

Carla has been nice enough to say she would be adding a Fan Fiction section to the article part of the site, for this idea.

So without further ado, I am creating a news agency in Home. However, I really need some help naming it. So I'm hoping this great community would chip in and start tossing out ideas for a name of my news agency.

Get set, go!

Note: Once we come up with a name, I am going to be looking for some reporters, that wish to join my news agency. I will start that thread at a later time, though. First I need to pick some of the most creative names from the community, then hold a vote on them. After the name with the most votes is picked, I will then start looking for my reporters.

2. Aiken_Drum

Aiken_Drum Fish Act Explosion

Ratings:
    +3 /2
    Well, if it's going to be fictional, you might want to go with something similar to one of the real-world fake-news rags/tabloids, e.g. The Home Enquirer, The Home Daily News, The Home Informer, The Home Mirror, Home Star, Home Sun, Home World, The Weekly Home News, that sort of thing.

3. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    The Fluffy Home Weekly?

Home Fluff And Stuff?

;P

4. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    The bunny logs: If it's not evil it's not credible :p

Karrot news

or fluff pieces.

5. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    Let's see if I can think about this. I have some ideas but I dont think they are good but here they are anyway.
    Your Local Home News, Home News on the (Insert Time here..example 8's), The Daily Home Show, PlayStation Home Morning Show, The Home Weekly News Covering Updates and More, Rising Sun, YourPSHome News Network

6. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Not bad, not bad, all. Keep em coming! :)

7. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    The Daily D5120
    News of the Home world
    PWND
    Carrot Comms
    Home Rabbit
    Just Ask A Rabbit

4 below you cant have as they are taken

Help Me Name My Home News Agency, gary160974, Jun 14, 2012, 9:42 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, a248_corpses.jpg Help Me Name My Home News Agency, gary160974, Jun 14, 2012, 9:42 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, a248_drunk.jpg Help Me Name My Home News Agency, gary160974, Jun 14, 2012, 9:42 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, a248_omfg.jpg Help Me Name My Home News Agency, gary160974, Jun 14, 2012, 9:42 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, gurgle_may11_2.jpg

8. mikelep9054

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Home Files . Home Hot Sheets . Home Done Its . Home Tabloid news Agency , HTnA . Home Scene Investigations , HSI .

Doh Home'r . Home M G . Good Morning Home . Activity Board Confessions . Once Upon a Home . Grimms Home Tales .

Adventures in Home . Area 51.D0U812 . Tales From the Home Side . Avatars Gone Wild . Planet Home Gazette .

Home Street Journal . Home Lampoons . Home Celebrity Roast . One Day at Home Camp . Easy Home'r .

9. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Not sure about a name, but maybe this could be your News Agency logo:

Help Me Name My Home News Agency, Jun 13, 2012, 5:48 PM, YourPSHome.net, 6982

and maybe this for your cover page:

Help Me Name My Home News Agency, Jun 13, 2012, 5:48 PM, YourPSHome.net, 6982

:scared:

10. mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
    +47 /6
    What about "Fluffy News Weekly", it reminds me the "World News Weekly". LOL

11. mikelep9054

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    chupacabra and jackelopes can be the mascots

12. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I thought HNN made sense. :)

13. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    LOL! Love em!

I could be wrong, but I could have swore that one was taken about a year ago or so.

14. Mermaid-KT

Mermaid-KT Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I did something similar to this quite a while ago, it was really good fun and I've been thnking about starting it up again myself.
    When I was doing it, it was on the old Lithium Forums, here's a link to one of my articles if you wish to read it. Please note that the text was white, and of course now its on a white background, but if you highlight the post and you can read the article.

Missiles continue to rain on Central Plaza (PSN News) | PlayStation® Community Forums

I also did some for other regions which I reported back to the US, for exampe, the new FevaArena Stadium when it first arrived in JP, also in the EU when they had the WinterWonderland for the first time, and I also interviewed the winner of the Poker Seasons champion when the old EA spaces were here.

I had a clubhouse setup as a news studio, and I called myseld PSN News.

As I said, I have been tempted to start doing it again as it was really good fun, especially interviewing people.

15. Ocelot-BigBoss

Ocelot-BigBoss La Li Lu Le Lo

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Ok, here it goes...

-PsHome Eye On
    -The Lurker Bunny
    -The Beta Times

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted