Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Granzella's 2015 April Fool's video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ReccaWolf, Apr 3, 2015.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    #1 ReccaWolf, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    Went to the Granzella Japanese website, found the following, Google translated. Sadly, they didn't prepare much for this year's April Fool's Day, as everyone had anticipated since PS Home had been shutdown after March 31st this year, but regardless, they went ahead and made a short video:

Thank you for the continued patronage than daily.
    This time, but had been done to prepare plans to hold a "Grand Zee La April Fool events 2015" on April 1, 2015, we have decided that I am allowed to stop for various reasons.

Every year, that it was no longer able to along the expectations of everyone that has me looking forward to the day, apologize from the bottom of my heart.
    I am sorry.

There in one video that has been prepared in April Fool events 2015, but I would appreciate a look.

From the YouTube title & description:

Title: Or ESP's! ? Witness the young people of airborne at Kanazawa Station

Description: April 1, 2015 which had been advanced in planned. The Post Video of Guranzera-April Fool 2015 "Psychic Wars in KANAZAWA" I was released. 2015 edition, became able to cancel it is not possible to meet the expectations. There is no excuse.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted