Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Fish Hints & Tips

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Jun 30, 2011.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I've been trying to get the catfish, but he's nowhere to be found at 5:30pm. Any other times?

2. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I've been trying for that darn catfish now for a while. Starting time from 17:00ish to 19:00ish, but no sign of the wily catfish.

Does it look obviously different from the rest? Does it stay near the rocks? Is it spayed or neutered? Thanks!

Thanks Halm, within my range I guess. Funny thing is I've caught several Piranha and Swordfish, but the kitty won't come out to play just yet.

3. Halm_Barte

Halm_Barte Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Catch the cat-fish from 6pm to 7pm.
    Damn Phiranah never spawns!!

4. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I have not seen the Pirahna. Anyone know when it comes out? I tried noon, but it never shows up.

5. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Finally finished getting them.

The times that I used were:
    12 noon for piranha
    5:30 pm for catfish
    0:00am for marlin (data was 6/30 for mine)

6. Halm_Barte

Halm_Barte Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    FOUR HOURS ...I've been trying to catch the phirana for FOUR HOURS!
    12noon, 3pm 4pm 6pm 7pm 10pm 11pm 12am 1am 3am and all mannor of other times inbetween! GIVE US OUR PHIRANA!!

7. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Is there any chance that those of us who are having trouble landing some certain fish are also on their last of the big three? I just need the catfish to get the underwater crib and really had no trouble finding the others. In fact I've probably caught around 7 pirahna by now.

Here kitty kitty...

8. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    ;D IDK? I just started playing (for realz) and I think I'm going to wait a few days before I try for the final 3. I see as per usual you are near the top of the leaderboard. :puke: Good job. :biglaugh2: I learned what most of you already know, that you can reel in (reposition) the line to a closer location. Also, I will be interested to find out what "PLAY" means on the aquarium active item? Not a lot of free time these days so I will get these fishes in time. ;D Go Fish & Chips ! :p

9. Coopertroopa

Coopertroopa Master of the Universe

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    Could someone post a master list of times/and or dates and the fish so we could figure this all out? Right now this is reading like Japanese stereo instructions to me. (Hint I dont read Japanese.) lol.

10. xxcodbozxx

xxcodbozxx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    not me

Me eather i read english letters and speak english

11. xxcodbozxx

xxcodbozxx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  12. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It appears that patience is in order for some of us. Maybe like our own oceans it's being overfished. :fish:

I see a couple people have the underwater space, including Carla. Well done to get it completed so early and quickly. :clapping: Hopefully some of those that have the place might enlighten the rest of us poor fishermen and fisherwomen as to how it's done.

I"ve spent over 8 hours trying to find 1, one!, sighting of a catfish. Changed times, many times. Caught literally a dozen each of Piranha and Marlin. This is messed up. I'm messed for trying so long on this messed up mess. It's gots me brain all mushy. Fish brains. Fishy. Kill the fish. :twisted:

It's embarrassing to admit I've spent that long on this catfish. Oh well another day.

13. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    xxxaltramansex please do not use a thread topic has a chat room, if you wish to chat off topic with people please do so via the forums pm system or the chat box and not in threads.

Thank you.

14. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    The catfish is a pain as it a similar colour and shape to a few other fish. I didn't realize what it was at first because it was in a group of fish that obscured it's size, it wasn't til I accidentally scared them that I spotted it was bigger.
    Sorry, I know this isn't very helpful, but I though I better share this extra bit of info just incase.

15. Coopertroopa

Coopertroopa Master of the Universe

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    FINALLY got the darn thing. I'm goin to bed and hangin up my rod and reel! lol

16. April_Croft

April_Croft Ps Home Traveller :)
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    bf and I are on his profile and just saw pirahna at 10.38!! But time ran out..now it's gone.

MEGA EDIT - My bf now has pirahna and waders and wallmounted pirahna without even catching it!! I had the bling one without catching it yesterday as well as the tribal looking one but then caught them anyway. Is this happening to anyone else?

17. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Hey Trill--best I can tell you is to set clock for 5:30 pm and just keep quitting/re-starting the game (not Home) until you see it in there. If you start game and dont see it just quit and start again...over and over until you see it. It is a little more difficult to spot but is definitely larger than others. Good luck--I know how you feel--I spent way too much time on that myself yesterday.

18. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just a few tips u might want to try if ur not done with this game yet?

Pick the times for each Fish ur looking for at the times people listed here...

Log Into Home... Goto the Fishing Game. Play the game. Now look to see if the Fish ur looking for is there at that time? Do u see ur Fish? If not. Hit the Start Button to back out of the game. Then go back into game and try again. See if ur Fish is now there? If not repeat this over till ur Fish is there... U may need to back out a few times to get ur Fish to be in the area at the time. Just keep doing this till ur Fish is there.

I had to do this many times just to get that certain fish to show up. So it does work. But it will take time. But make sure u do have ur clocks set to the correct time people listed also or u won't see any Fish no matter how many times u try this.

Just keep trying till u get ur fish. I Did It! U can 2.

By: DCS

19. April_Croft

April_Croft Ps Home Traveller :)
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    bf just caught pirahna at 11.30

I just caught pirahna at 12.48 - 1 down two to go!

20. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I finally caught the catfish with the clock set to 6:30. I didn't see one for the longest time. After finally seeing it, I had to play the game 2 or 3 times because the big bugger wouldn't bite. Once I had him on the hook, I reeled him in very carefully.

The apartment is cute and the fish tank is really nice. The downside of the apartment for me is not the size but the lighting. The central area is well lit but the side chambers are very dark. It's also a little puzzling that the game awards you 3 fish to hang on the wall but the space only has 2 picture slots.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted