Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

? Gaming Moments...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yokokoroma, Aug 5, 2011.

1. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    What are some moments in your gaming experience playing games, that left you scratching your head, laughing, etc...

My first ? moment has got to be "Lara Crofts" butler "Winston", from Tomb Raider 3, no matter how many times you shoot him, he keeps coming back to life! If you lock him in the fridge, he'll be there the next time you open it, and he has the most calmest demeanor with that oh so slow walk of his!

? Gaming Moments..., yokokoroma, Aug 5, 2011, 6:25 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, winston.jpg

2. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Chainsaw Majini's "Resurrection" RE: 5

If you play RE: 5 on it's Normal difficulty setting, when you come across the chainsaw majini, once he falls and the key to the gate appears, he is dead! However if you play on either the veteran or professional difficulty setting, once you've taken the key he will somehow come back to life!! The first time this happened, all I was thinking was "I just killed him, when the key appears, he's supposed to be dead"

? Gaming Moments..., yokokoroma, Aug 5, 2011, 6:34 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ChainSaw_Majini.jpg

3. Hench_4_Life_72

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'd have to say some of the names and types of Skillshots in Bulletstorm. For example, there's one where you shoot an enemy in the cajones and then either kick or shoot him in the head. That's called a Mercy Kill.

Another is when you shoot him in the backside and he dies, called a Rear Entry.

If you shoot an enemy in the throat, he will try to clench it shut with his hands, bleeding profusely and making gurgling noises the while time until he finally dies. That's called a Gag Reflex. LMAO!

4. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    In Metal Gear Solid 4, I Think When You Visit Shadow Moses Island .. Octocon Tells You To Switch Disks As If It Was MGS1 Then Goes On A Bit About Bluray ..

I Was Like What The Hell .. xD

5. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    All three of these are hilarious!! thanks for sharing them!!

6. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Best Sims3 moment ever

? Gaming Moments..., Aug 5, 2011, 6:25 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3815
    My Sim's were asleep all was quiet, the alarm goes off the house was broken into, the burglar downstairs in the kitchen the kids run downstairs then panics. A policeman arrives tackles the burglar, the burglar beats up the policeman. The policeman goes upstairs wakes up my adult sim telling her he couldn't stop the burglar. She nicely walks downstairs tackles the burglar & beats the snot out of the burglar, Then nicely walks upstairs & goes back to sleep.

7. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    That's a wild one VampireWicked, of all the times I've played a Sims game, nothing like this has ever happened!! lol thanks for sharing!

8. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Burglar & The Ghost lol

Thank you for adding the thread.
    Yeah lol it was wild, i was amazed it happened. I have two Sims houses with 6 Sims in each house & i knew sooner or later there would be a burglar but i didn't think it would ever happen like that lol.
    Right now though one of my Sims is half & half, a Ghost & half alive lol i guess that's what happens when you stick a metal screwdriver in a television that's still plugged in. She has a few days before the Reaper comes to take her soul to the underworld if i don't find away to bring her back to life. Till then she enroll in school & get a job...again as a Ghost lol.

9. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol, It seems The Sims, has vastly improved since I last played! Ghost and all...I'd say you've got your handsfull with 12 sims running around! lol A ghost in school and has a job, wow! lol crazy!

10. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah i do have a handful lol.
    Sadly TheSims3 for console isn't much of an improvement, you can build multiple floors for your home go in town & home & work however TheSims3 is lacking alot of things from previous Sims console versions.
    1. There's no rain or weather of any kind
    2. Even though i have a Ghost sim, it's very hard for Sims to die.
    3. There's no hair growth as in TheSims castaways
    4. No venus fly traps as in TheSims2
    5. No vampires as in TheSims2 on PSP
    6. No work interaction as in TheUrbz
    & few more things lacking, each Sims games for console there's been some kind of reduction.

11. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol, I can only imagine!, I see, I hate when games take away elements that they added in for previous titles!

12. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Jeanne finally unlocked

Yea i really hate that to, high price less content.

Anyway my recent greatest moment is finally UNLOCKING JEANNE FOR BAYONETTA as a playable character YAY!!!!
    I screamed like a Howler monkey after i did it.
    I would've done it sooner but HDD corruption kept me from it.
    Hours & hours of play & 20platinum metals I finally unlocked Jeanne. [video=youtube;TdnNmLXwRfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdnNmLXwRfI[/video]
    & There's still more to unlock. One of the rare few games that has items to unlock instead of being overcharged as DLC.
    I'm so sorry but i prefer BAYONETTA over any Devil May Cry game, Bayonetta she's waaaaaaaay better then Dante.

13. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Congrats! VampireWicked!

14. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh No You Didn't Just Hate On Dante, Gurl I'll Whip You :eek:

Vampire :whip:

Dante Is Hot. Period. :p (not the emo one in DMC5)

Now If Bayo And Dante Were Together In One Game Like That, Wow Wow! ;D

15. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Shoulder Massage (Can also be applied to arm, but doesn't work as well, as controller literally vibrates off your arm), "Rival Schools", I can't believe I forgot about this, this is one of the most oddest gaming experiences I've ever had! Basically the Nurse "Kyoko Minazuki"will give you a physical massage via a Playstation analog controller (if you visit her office, via the extra feature option on the "evolution disc"), which you must place on your shoulder face up (D-pad side up)! You can choose between a soft or hard massage and either a slow or fast speed! While it's not better than the real thing, as it doesn't reach deep into your muscles! It does provide a nice relaxing feel! I can't believe this was actually put in game though, another ? gaming moment!! lol

? Gaming Moments..., yokokoroma, Aug 14, 2011, 7:43 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, kyokosoffice.jpg

16. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol Yeah VampireWicked, you can't just hate Dante! lol No, just kidding, they have the same creator though, they both are great characters!! I like that Kim, Dante and Bayonetta working together would be awesome!

17. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well, one was in GTA4. I was messing around with the car bomb perk from Packie.

I was planting one on a convertible, the camera facing the storefronts, and out of nowhere BAM, an SUV rear ends the car, pancaking Niko. I couldn't breathe for a while after that.

One was in Saints Row 2. I was throwing grenades around randomly. One agitated a bus, and it ran me down, and when my character got back up, he was inside the bus riding along. It happened a while later with a cargo truck. I love bugs like that XD

18. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol That's 2 very nice ? gaming moments, thanks for sharing them, kurisu7885!!

19. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    OH HELL NO!!!!
    Dante and Bayonetta working together get real, i'd rather see Bayonetta kicking Dante's ass (as i know she would easily) lol
    My greatest moment is being in the top 20 on the SaintsRow2 leaderboards with gang kills.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted