Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asia Final Challenge from Money God Family — Daily Schedule

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Baron_Brain, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Yuku

Yuku New Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I did notice bas freezing also but, there was a member there in full ironman costume who switched to the main money god character. worst part was I ran to him for the coins and the game reset twice in 2 hours on me no coins!

I understand amusement to be dressed as these characters, but sadly it blocks coins and they are running at a speed faster than money god can.

different

2. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1

Hiya Yuku…

I had the same question myself yesterday (mainly out of curiosity, since my attempt at playing has been totally screwed). From what Recca told me, you go up a star/rank for every 10.000 MG Points your add to your score. Hope that helps.

Myself, I sorta feel silly to see I have one star still — keep expecting the event programming to reduce it to half a star-pointy tip to match my destroyed scoring. (Sorry, still annoyed I am.)

Anyway, good luck on your runs!

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justif]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justif][/fieldset]
    Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…

3. Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    Updated for Feb. 28-29th… (see first post)

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justif]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justif][/fieldset]

4. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Stars indicate 10K each of total points collected. You start with one star at the beginning, and once you reach 10k, you get a star. It accumulates each 10K points into a star. They don't give you anything special, like a multiplier, just rank like Kikai has with their side quests.

As for getting points fast, you may have seen your name at the top when it begins, and during that time it becomes a 1, 2, & 3 tier box. When you reach a high level of points in 1st place, you get an additional bonus of 2000 points added to your coins you collected. Catch combos help too. Also, it depends on what LMO is used when trying to catch Money God quicker. And, let's not forget about the daily photo booth thing on taking a picture using the Money God frame - you get an additional 2000 points for it once a day.

5. Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    Any clue which booth is today's? I've looked, but all seem to be normal.

6. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    #26 ReccaWolf, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
    It's any of the 3, Baron. Just go to Glittering Sands, Twilight, or Edo, and get your picture taken with the MG frame. Just remember, it gives the points away after 7pm EST to 11am EST.

7. Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    Oh, okay… I'll have to change my "hints" section.

I was going off what Sam posted here earlier, re: a single special booth out of the three that had a Money God border.

Thought it was any booth: I sure didn't see any different booths… Thanks for the correction.

8. Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    #28 Baron_Brain, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
    Updated (again) for Feb. 28-Mar. 1 @ 4:05p… (see first post)

• Like Like x 1
    • Yuku

Yuku New Member

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      1. Thank you ReccaWolf for explaining this to me. The events seemed like a success today with the few occasional hiccups with the game freezing.Certain
      2. LMO's working differently. I have heard some have a boost with a square to them. I have no idea which is even the fastest lmo.
      3. I have one tip though that is to block everyone around you before playing the game, you then can not see anyone's LMO'S so the camera focuses on you and you know where you are when starting and running because a mass of lmo#s can be really hard to see through.
      4. I wish all the best of luck with the event and have enjoyed it so far, people have been warm welcoming and very helpful on the server. I am enjoying meeting new people and it's interesting to see what people wear, people are really unique and creative, it's lovely to see everyone has made a special effort with their clothing for the event.
      5. I hope to see you all in other servers when this finishes in Hk, hopefully see you all again when I eventually get a PS4.if not wish you all the best in life! it's been a blast!
      6. The Booths are situated around the sites 1) inside edo where the blue ring is glowing on the floor. 2) one inside beach hut at glittering sands far right side. 3)at the hideaway near the GZ bikini girl 4) at the twilight space right near the shop glowing on floor --you need to set the background to the Money God picture frame. I hope it helps all.
      7. :fluffypj:BIG HUGZ YUKUSUPERRAKAN

• Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +21 /1
      #30 Baron_Brain, Mar 1, 2014
      Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
      Updating for Mar. 1-Mar. 2 currently in progress! (see first post)

• Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +21 /1
      For those not at the Feb. 28th 11:00p PST instance at Granzella Plaza in Twilight, the Money God event failed miserably.

Money God Sister crashed — badly — with her stuck running madly in the same spot until the last user left… and with a huge trail of coins behind her which couldn't be grabbed.

Here are a few pics I took…

Final Challenge from Money God Family — Daily Schedule, Baron_Brain, Mar 1, 2014, 11:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393716688.404931.jpg

Final Challenge from Money God Family — Daily Schedule, Baron_Brain, Mar 1, 2014, 11:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393716706.287349.jpg

Final Challenge from Money God Family — Daily Schedule, Baron_Brain, Mar 1, 2014, 11:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393716719.771761.jpg

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      There was another point glitch last night, and Love Machine as taken 1st place and Kennylight 2nd place, leaving me at 3rd - as if I'll win a PS4 from Asia. :p

Either those two are hackers and are feigning innocence, or they're victims of another hack point bug. And, if you think they'll reset the scores, they won't, because it's too late to do anything about it now. And even if they did, they'll do it all over again.

Seriously, GZ should just stop with the rank rewards.

• Like Like x 1
      • mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
        +47 /6
        so far, I can only play 3 times for the MG run.
        it's impossible for me getting top 30.

• Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
        +7 /1
        i was in asia the other day just to see wth was happening with this MGF 'Final Event'. safe to say that i'm not wasting my time chasing these guys around the space just to get some coins in an event that has serious issues. an early congratulations to whomever wins this bloody event. be a few weeks before i re-enter the Southern Paradise space to race the AI with my F1 jetski.

• Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
        +21 /1
        Updated for Mar. 2nd-3rd @ 1:53p… (see first post)

• Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
        +21 /1
        #36 Baron_Brain, Mar 2, 2014
        Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
        An additional glitch to report!

The Everyone's Picture! booths occasionally fail to reward you with the promised 2000 MG Point daily bonus.

Recca first told me he got hit with this glitch a few days back, and I've heard other users complain of this happening as well.

I can confirm it does exist as my own daily photo op for Mar. 2nd at Glittering Sands Beach just bombed out, giving me a mere 1 S-Point reward (you owe me another 2000 MGP Granzella!).

Wonder what part of the event will blow up next…

Addendum: Since this has already come up, I know you can only do one booth every 24-hour period. I didn't take one yesterday, so it should have worked. It didn't. Hopefully the one for this game period will. But it remains that I got jilted 2000 MGP. 'Nuff said.

• mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
        +47 /6
        Oh sh*t !

But I still go for everyone picture, but only one time.
        just for taking pic with money god family.

• spiker10

spiker10 New Member

Ratings:
        +0 /0
        Just found this page while trying to investigate all the weird things happening during the event.

great to see familiar people here that i see during my runs.. Hello!

Regarding the photo thingy, i still got 2000 points last night (16 hours ago) after taking a photo. will test again later.

one thing that makes me wonder is, everytime a run ends. it seems like there are multiple people claiming they are number one. although i was number one too... :S

• Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
        +21 /1

Hiya Striker… and welcome!

Good to see you over here! (and I've seen you at the events as well (y))

Regarding the number one thingie… I've wondered about that as well. I've finished a bunch of races myself in 1st Place — listed as 1st in the Top 3 "during-race" chart, and afterward as 1/40 (or whatever) with the 2000 MGP bonus. Yet quite a few times, there's been 1-2 others claiming they came in 1st!?!

I think most of those are just users showing off, or purposely mouthing off for whatever reason. And usually names I don't even recall ever seeing in that Top 3 race listing.

Anyway, don't think it's anything to worry about — you got the MGP, you saw your own race results, you got the bonus, that's what matters!

See you later!

• spiker10

spiker10 New Member

Ratings:
        +0 /0
        I just find it odd that sony will make such a glitchy contest.

anyway lets just do our best and good luck to us all!

• Like Like x 1
        Verification:
        Draft saved Draft deleted