Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback for Granzella

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faga4567, Jul 17, 2011.

1. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    It seems that Granzella is listening to users, and seems to welcome some feedback/suggestions about their space/items. So I thought we can discuss on what needs to be solved or what can be improved or what can be added. Later on, I can probably gather those feedback and pick a few that are worthy, translate it, and eventually give it out to them.

Please note that the space seems to be a work in progress.
    Some features or fix may come at a later date.

There is also a few known bugs and is been said that a fix will be coming.
    1. Jet ski starting/ending issues
    2. Camera issues
    3. Seems to be a hole in the ocean where you fall outside the lounge

Here are a few feedback/ideas/suggestions some people tweeted.
    1. Coconut crab race
    2. Coconut crab head item, pet item
    3. The place being more of an hideout
    4. Horror theme/event for the island
    5. Island personal space
    6. Real time day/night

2. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Bug/Fix
    • Users can short cut the Jet Ski gates, the first turn after the start that goes around the small island you can stand on, users can miss all the gates and take a tight line around the island, the time you gain is more than the time you lose on the count down by not having sec's added back for doing the gates. Users should be given time added on, slowed down for so many sec or forced to make the gates, if they try and miss them.
    • The start game prompt should be grayed out when a race is taking place, this would stop people trying to load the game when they would not be able to join anyway, would help lower server loads also.
    Ideas
    • Add boost float pods around the track, but don't put them in places to easy, make it so skilled racers have to use skill to get the gain from going for them, would add to the fun.
    • Open up the hut at the top, so people can chill out into and over look the space (like the designed girl does)

3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I would add shark and whales to the jetski area. they would serve as random obstacles. Don't make them follow a path that reacts to the jetskiers. Instead have them acting on their own. And sometimes they cross the jetski areas.

:D

4. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Oh, add grass skirts too. Like in hawaii. Add hawaiian laes to wear. But don't make it a chest or hat item. use one of the other slots like earing or eyeglasses.

5. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Why not add sharks or crabs to the underwater search. That way it can be a little harder to find things.

6. Pendrake

Pendrake Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    How about release it in the EU region? :)

7. Fiend009

Fiend009 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    How about an US release also.

8. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I was talking with friends on what else we can ask for and here are some that they tweeted.
    I also included some that others tweeted also.
    Kujo's response was that some are already in production, and some are under consideration.

Some ideas were:
    Japanese parasol, Miko clothing, Wig, different hair style, okosozukin, tengai, Ninja, Kunoichi, similar outfit to Mondo Nakamura from the tv series Hissatsu Shigotonin

(pics of okosozukin(head), tengai(head), outfit of Mondo Nakamura)
    Feedback for Granzella, faga4567, Aug 11, 2011, 11:28 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, c0168955_13483568.jpg Feedback for Granzella, faga4567, Aug 11, 2011, 11:28 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 46fe0b47002.jpg Feedback for Granzella, faga4567, Aug 11, 2011, 11:28 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20080710111558.jpg

9. Montpelier

Montpelier Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ask them to chill on the Edo background music loop and get some low key sound effects in there instead. Like a horse doing a horse noise.

Unrelated: I noticed at the end of their Edo space trailer there is the August release date, but also a second Edo thing billed for September. Is it an extension to the current space?

10. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Faga, could you please relay to them how much we all WANT the towels we got in the new Edo bathhouse. Please let them know the last time the stole items from our inventories, it left an error that made people lose items. The unstable unfilled item slots could lose data easily. And we don't want that to happen again,

11. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Some other person already did, and got an apologize that it needs to go.

12. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    that sucks.....

:(

13. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Please let the guy know that whenever they remove items en masse from many users at once, it causes an unstable inventory where people LOSE items! Which is VERY frustating. And I really don't think it's good for Granzella, a new company to cause that kind of error to many new patrons.

In terms of customer relations, it's very bad Public Relations for a new company to cause massive errors with people losing their earned items.

14. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yeah, every buyable item in every region has all errored due to the process, and even the new version of Lockwood's Gift Machine has been making people have corrupt HDDs or something else different.

This is not good. :(

15. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Not a good update for home this one granzella showing us that for the second public space in a row they quality is not good

16. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Can't quote on the Gift Machine for I'm not sure what the problem is, but the reason why items had an error yesterday in all regions was because of the maintenance period. Store items should be working and buyable now.

17. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yeah, I just bought the last HK $ on my Hustler red and black outfit from Irem.

18. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Are you serious? The new Granzella Japan Village is the best space in home at the moment. Granzella has set the bar for new public spaces in my view. I simply adore this space.

19. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    I am serious, the idea of the space is fine, its the quality of the space thats the problem it feels like a straight to dvd film back stage tour

Even forgetting the towel issue

start with the NPC's Ive seen better quality NPC's in ps2 games, the actions they do its like a manniquin on a turntable, the ones in the no go areas look like cardboard cut outs, the runner that causes your view to go funny if your lucky or worse causes left analogue stick to stop working. better off having NPC's that dont move rather than ones that move badly or cause you issues.

the space is massive but has 1 shop a blow pipe game and the bathhouse where the bath can fit 5 if your lucky, Id assume more is gonna happen there, but if it dont its a waste of space, as the ex employees of irem I take they forgot what brought people back to the irem square, the area up the slope looking out to sea where loads of people hang out, theres nothing or no where like that here. even if there was An NPC would be in your way.

the sizes are wrong the beds in the living quarters are about 3 foot long ( major stereotyping that Japanese people are short but not that short ) and there plenty of other thing incorrectly sized just look around.

the horse look like pantomine ones, the washing in the living quarters looks like card

then on top of poor quality granzella wanna charge you double for same items in irem

do i need to go on

I love home but im getting fed up with the quality we are having to put with, and this place promised so much and delivered so little, this place can stay in Japan only, after the highs of the Aquarium ( which is flawed but more to do server issues than just poor quality), it was a major disappiontment

20. Soft Power

Soft Power Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Down river from the bridge there are some stone steps leading down to the water. My friends and I can hang there long enough to see the sun set and come back up. It is a nice place for contemplation or deep conversation.

I love all the more private spaces, the living quarters, and don't see the bed size as stereotyping (the Japanese people who designed the space are probably an average height, or taller than 3 feet anyway). I like to see the space as a romanticized view of the Edo period, not exactly true to life, and the little beds add to the flavor of the space.

If you wanted a more realistic representation I guess there are some games you could play. The closest I've ever played is Mystical Ninja 64 but judging from your post you would not enjoy it very much. :) It's a little wonky, moreso than this space.

I agree on the lack of stuff to do. They'll add monsters to fight but that's not something I'd want to do.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted