Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU European Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 9, 2011.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yeah, sorry, but thought this was faster. But anyways, thank you. I'll bookmark them. ;)

2. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    #1302 Baron_Brain, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    Please do… just trying to help & save you some headaches (and anyone else looking for cards).

PC Game Supply is the most inexpensive around for PSN cards (a 16¢ retail markup!?!). Best of all, they've near-instant delivery of the codes — you have a private vault where you receive a scan of your card showing the code. Way cool!

Just wanted to be sure I caught your attention with this again since you'd forgotten. These guys are great if you need a PSN card or PS+ membership p in a hurry, for any of ten different regions. Or most any game card for that matter— they also sell for Xbox Live, Nintendo points (eShop//DS/3DS/Wii), Steam, iTunes, Ouya and a slew of online games..

Did I mention it also works via your smartphone? So you can grab it in a hurry while on the go.

Anyway, if you're that desperate to get a card, there's no excuse wasting time & effort of finding someone to trade with. (Except for the obvious one: you've already got "discounted" NA PSN cards or codes you wish to trade with.)

Anyway, if you were serious about needing a UK PSN £ card, you could have already purchased & received it in the time it took to read this post… probably less. (y) I shit you not good sir!

Hope this helps you grab your items before they are hip phone. and anyone else looking for cards, to avoid getting ripped off by ridiculous "service" fees or unsavory trades.

(Whoa… guess I rather sold the site, eh? It's certainly worth it. Of course, if PC Game Supply is reading by any slim chance — and feels I've done well as a quick on-the-spot unofficial spokesman — a *cough* gratis *cough* NA or JPN PSN card would be graciously accepted. :D )

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justif]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justif][/fieldset]
    Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…

3. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11

Still no acknowledgment from loot either don't care or just not reading they messages.

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

4. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    If you get the St. Pat's photo thing done for the EU forums by the 19th, you'll get an Irish Jig LMO in your inventory. When you activate it, it'll be in the Dance category labelled St. Patrick's Day -> Irish Jig.

5. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    European Home Discussion Thread, Jan 9, 2011, 4:09 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1465

June 12th, 2014 marks the beginning of an intense four week contest to determine which of the qualifying nations from around the world is best at kicking a ball into a net. To celebrate this eagerly anticipated month-long football tournament, we want you to send us your World Cup-themed images from inside PS Home either on Twitter @PSHomeEU or within this thread.

Everyone who sends us an image during the duration of the World Cup (June 12th - July 13th) will receive an exclusive football-themed PS Home reward. Please be sure to include your SEN ID on the image so that we can process your entry. We hope you enjoy!

Show your love for the beautiful game! - PlayStation Forum

• Informative Informative x 1
    • HOPPER_34

Ratings:
      +112 /7
      The red card LMO reward for posting a pic in the above thread should be in your account as of today.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      I'm guessing they did this reward for those that didn't get the red card reward back in 2010's FevaArena event, seeing how it was for a huge 1500 points and not many of them cared about it. However, most of them got the yellow cards, so those were better and cheap.

• HOPPER_34

Ratings:
      +112 /7
      Could be Recca, but this one is an LMO and not just a hand item--which is even better. (y)

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Yes, it is a lot better than a hand item. ;)

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
      Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      Don't forget to pick up your free Vita in pocket jeans from Home Square.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      #1311 ReccaWolf, Jul 11, 2014
      Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
      When will the GZ Beach Whale public space be released in EU Home? Next week?

They only got the personal space for grabs there.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      There's 3 free frame arts at Home Square. Pick them up today when you enter, including the Boutique space from nDreams. ;)

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      European Home Discussion Thread, C.Birch, Jul 18, 2014, 10:59 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, 1l.png European Home Discussion Thread, C.Birch, Jul 18, 2014, 10:59 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, 2l.png European Home Discussion Thread, C.Birch, Jul 18, 2014, 10:59 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, 3l.png

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Yep, those are it. ;)

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      For anyone wondering about Ps Home & Gamescom, it's been confirmed that Home will get the Gamescom event space this week in the EU. No word on US.

You and your friends will be able to watch the PlayStation Press Conference live at 6.00pm BST on Tuesday 12th August. You will also be able to watch exclusive game trailers during the run up to the event. The event will be bringing you photos via an Instagram feed directly from the conference itself so you too can be a part of the action! There’s also an exclusive reward, so be sure to stop by and check it out!

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Thanks, Carla. I don't think NA got Gamescom last year, or it was long delayed and it was brought back to NA Home.

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      European Home Discussion Thread, C.Birch, Aug 12, 2014, 11:19 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Morpheus_F.png European Home Discussion Thread, C.Birch, Aug 12, 2014, 11:19 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Morpheus.png

Rewards from going to the Gamescom space.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Can't wait for it to hit NA. ;)

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      #1319 ReccaWolf, Aug 20, 2014
      Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
      Hokohum companion reward in Home Square. Watch the trailer in the Hohokum center display. ;)

• Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +26 /5
    Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted