Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E3 2011: News, Videos, Anything E3 related

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by VampireWicked, May 26, 2011.

1. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    E3 2011: News, Videos, Anything E3 related, May 26, 2011, 11:39 PM, YourPSHome.net, 2737
    E3 2011: News, Videos, Anything E3 related, May 26, 2011, 11:39 PM, YourPSHome.net, 2737
    E3 2011 is right around the corner so grab your sleeping bags tents lawn chairs & MP3 players, i'm asking for any E3 2011 coverage you find. This should totally be like going to E3 2011 itself, minus the B O from the sweaty stinky people. Videos, videos links, News, If you just wanna say Hi to an E3 2011 booth girl, please post anything on E3 2011 you gather.
    E3 Predictions: NGP Announcements
    Final Fantasy: LittleBigPlanet Team ICO?s First Handheld Project Ridge Racer Price Point Tease
    E3 Predictions: PSP1 Announcements
    One More Price Reduction Third-Party Treats (But Nothing Mind-Blowing) Third-Party Treats (But Nothing Mind-Blowing) Sony Will Be Supportive, But Not Too Supportive

http://www.gamezone.com/editorials/item/e3_2011_anticipation_ngp_psp2_and_psp1/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBPy7rRMLew

2. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Bonus Round: Episode 504

E3 2011 Is Around The Corner And Gametrailers Has Been Showing Their Bonus Round Every Year .. Its Broken Down Into Parts For Easier Viewing .. They Also Mention Some Upcoming Games And Predictions ;D

3. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    I waiting to see if they do another E3 on PS Home like last time. Those were good items I got.

4. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    I know the rug, the couch, the clothes and glasses and that extremely awesome table(which I use all the time)

5. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    The only thing I didn't get was the handheld move controllers

6. Heavyn

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    O I remember those. I have it pretty nice little item though I've yet to wear them since I got them.

7. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    Lucky lucky. this year would probably have NGP

8. Heavyn

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    It'd be nice if they improved on what they did last year cause that was a great way to get people involved and then including rewards and getting people to come back for some was a great idea.

9. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    My favorate was they replicated the actual E3

10. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It would be so cool if we got NGPs for our apartments on PSHome, lol an NPG working television showing NPG game trailers.
    I'm sorry for reposting these kim, but since the PS3 web browser isn't up-to-date any videos from gametrailers won't show, but keep posting anything anyway :)
    E3 2011 Preview! ? Episode 504 part 1
    http://www.viddler.com/explore/notsoleet/videos/1/
    http://www.mefeedia.com/video/39702197
    E3 2011 Preview! ? Episode 504 part 2
    http://www.mefeedia.com/video/40046199
    Bonus Round - Ep: 504Part 3: E3 2011 Preview
    http://www.mefeedia.com/video/40168236

11. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    Why yes. Yes it would. Just as nice as that sig of yours lol. I realy think they will do something like that though. Its the new tech like when move was coming out they gave out those items.

12. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yea & the NPG would look alot less creepy too lol. I can seriously see NPG shirts hats rugs ordaments & an NPG area on PSHome. A PSP PSP-GO & NPG museum on PSHome

13. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    So what your saying is your realy like the PSP line? LOL

14. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes except the PSP-GO, it didn't work for me. The PSP itself is amazing, internet access movies games music pictures OMG pictures, i've added over 54,000 pictures to my PSP & PS3. The games are amazing, they're PS2 quality & i was so amazed they added BlazBlueCT on the PSP & it played like the PS3 version. Now all that+ on the PSP so think how awesome the NPG is going to be
    The Full Specs* CPU: ARM® Cortex?-A9 core (4 core)* GPU: SGX543MP4+* External Dimensions: Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection)* Rear touch pad: Multi touch pad (capacitive type)* Cameras: Front camera, Rear camera* Sound: Built-in stereo speakers, Built-in microphone* Sensors: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer), Three-axis electronic compass* Location: Built-in GPS, Wi-Fi location service support* Keys / Switches: PS button, Power button, Directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left), Action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), Shoulder

15. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    My mind was just blown...

16. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    No Metal Gear Solid 5 or MGS4 NGP remake at E3

Metal Gear Solid 3D will be released in 2011, Kojima confirms.Hideo Kojima has stated Metal Gear Solid 5 will not make an appearance at this year's E3, according to the latest episode of the Kojima Productions podcast in which he was interviewed.Kojima gave Yes or No responses to a number of questions about the series, which you can listen to online.Additionally he says there will be an end of the year release date for Metal Gear Solid 3D on 3DS but no NGP port of Metal Gear Solid 4.
    http://www.videogamer.com/news/no_metal_gear_solid_5_or_mgs4_ngp_remake_at_e3.html

17. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  18. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    How Sony can win E3

It's fast approaching that special time of year when the three platform holders strip down to their underpants, oil themselves up, and then grapple in a public arena whilst grunting like a glamour model in a soon-to-be-super-injunctioned hotel romp. Yes, E3 is almost here, and it's time to fan the flames of the Great Console War. We've already asked How Microsoft Can Win E3, and now we turn our eyes to how Sony can rule the roost.
    Whether you think that the PSN hacking debacle was a serious error on Sony's part or an unpreventable crime in which the company was the innocent victim, one thing is clear: Sony needs to move on from PSN-gate, and pronto.That's not to say that recent events should go unacknowledged. There's room for another apology at the front-end of Sony's E3 conference, but after that it's time to move on.
    http://www.videogamer.com/features/article/25-05-2011-1548.html

19. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Devil May Cry PS3 collection for E3 reveal?

The Buzz:Additional unnamed collection hinted at.A Devil May Cry collection may be announced at next week's E3, according to Gematsu.The HD collection will, reportedly, commemorate the 10th anniversary of the series.An additional unnamed HD collection is also hinted at by Gematsu's source, which is said to be a "dark, dirty, and dangerous collection."
    http://www.videogamer.com/news/devil_may_cry_ps3_collection_for_e3_reveal.html

20. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh Noes .. No Metal Gear Solid 5 >8(!

Oooo Devil May Cry Collection, I Am Soooooo All Over It :3 .. Well The First Three That Is .. ;D

I So Would Love If Kojima Put Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 Together And 1 If Possible .. :p .. That Would Be Awesome !

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted