Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dust 514 game - Friend teams needed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ReccaWolf, Jun 6, 2012.

1. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    the rest of the rewards are on the posters so i would guess not unless its a secret.

2. gjk-23__

gjk-23__ Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  3. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    I've gone through the first ten, and am working on the second. Maybe just maybe there will be a special surprise for having defeated all of them.

4. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I've only played the 2nd map for the outfits. If you do go through all the maps, let me know. I'll start on those after I get the 4th outfit.

5. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2

I think you are missing the step where you go to the recruiting station.

You don't have to win slay. Just hit L1 and pass your turn over and over till you lose. Then watch all four videos in their entirety. Then go to the recruiting station alcove and the code should be displayed on a screen.

Then redeem the code and download and install Dust beta. I am not sure if you have to run the program, but I did and registered an email with it. Then I skipped creating a character and returned to Home. The second I entered the Dust lounge I got the drone companion.

BTW, I think the codes are all used up in NA. But still good in EU.

6. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Today is the last day to win a game of Slay and to win the 3rd dropsuit. The final one should start sometime after 8pm EST I believe, like Aurora and Lockwood starting a new day.

I heard from Alphazone4.com, they rotate every week, so does this mean that it'll rotate back to the first suit after the 4th dropsuit/week is completed? I sure hope it does, because I know some people couldn't win it at first or had missed it entirely.

7. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Last weeks update happened at midnight bst on Tuesday so it will be 8pm monday night est and 5 pm monday pst your right recca the suits will rotate each week until the space goes dont know how many beta codes are still available for those who wanna get companion, space still isnt registering wins for me

8. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I kinda doubt there will be gun rewards unlocked from winning all 20 maps. I think it will be impossible for those that tried and having a hard time beating one particular map. I have the space to my favorites list, but I know that E3 will be shutting down on the 27th, so it's best to get that space saved before it's too late.

9. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
  10. InSight

InSight Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    They should create a reward for that, after all complete all maps its not an easy job for most people.

11. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    The 4th outfit is still locked. I think today is the last day for to get the 3rd outfit, and tomorrow the 4th one should unlock.

12. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    I got mine in EU 12 hours ago

13. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Oh, so it's unlocked now? Yay! ^^

14. LilacDragon

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Late post but...

Yes, I figured this out a few hours after I submitted my post. I read an official blog that beta keys were released on June 13, I had checked June 14 but by then they were already gone but I didn't know it at the time, I just kept seeing xxx-xxx-xxx thing so I thought that maybe they were still available but maybe something was glitched or I had to win a game of slay. I did read a lot of places where people were saying that you didn't have to win a game of slay though and I did believe them but I still wanted to try to win a game of slay just to make 100% sure it wasn't that. But yeah, you're right, there aren't any beta keys available anymore. There's a new blog post though that says you can get a beta key by purchasing an all-access pass though, eh.

Anyway, I'm mostly interested in the drone companion but at least I have two drop suits now (won two times, I like getting the suits so winning the first time wasn't a total loss) so at least there's that even if they are male costumes (it would have been nice to have female costumes since I'm female and use a female avatar) but still the male costumes look cool anyway! The game itself looks interesting too even though I'm not into shooters. *shrugs* :)

I had done that about 20 times to no avail, I even made a EU account and checked but nope, they were gone there too. lol That was on June 14 (the day after some blogs said beta keys were being released on June 13) but I tried every day after that but nope, nothing. Oh well!

15. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    Well I finally won a game of Slay ;D. The dropsuit was impressive. Is there a way for me to get the ones I missed though? :eek:

16. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    should be repeated from next week onwards

17. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Yahoo, I missed the first

18. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yes, it should repeat through once more and then I think the space will be removed after the 4th outfit week. Alphazone4.com listed it has Home Events, so it's best to get them as fast as you can now.

19. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    Good to hear! Don't want to miss the other outfits!

20. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I got all 4 dropsuits in NA and EU regions, so I'm done. ;)

I like the 2nd and 4th outfits the best.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted