Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deux Ex avatar item?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Firefly, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack The Realm Of AnarchY

Ratings:
    +3 /0
  2. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  3. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I have pre-order Deus Ex: HR. Once I receive it from Gamestop.ca at work, I can scan in the code and post it here on YPSH forum.

4. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  5. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I have a bunch of e-mails that I created for that coca-cola site in JP a long time ago. Anyways, if you want some of those I can provide them. I'm still not clear though on if we will be able to get the reward item if we dont have an iphone. No big deal if not...I can still provide the e-mails if you want some of them.

6. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I just let Chad have my FB accounts (NA and EU regioned), and have him go on from there. I just sit back while he and everyone on his team add more codes to their score to reach 1 million.

7. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Got 06 and 08 all done. For some reason though when logging on with 07 it was asking me to input a phone number? I sorta stopped and left that one alone :unsure:

8. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If you could use those and make a couple dummy Facebook accounts then that would be wonderful. You don't have to make a lot right now, if you wanted to make like 2 or 3 at a time then that's fine. I understand it probably takes a while to make so many, which is why I'm leaving that part to you guys since I have to log on using those and scan about 20 QR barcodes per account :p

9. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Hey hops, it's simple. You need an iPhone(or iPad) And a Facebook account. There is an iPhone app that connects to Facebook. By using the app when it's connected to Facebook you can earn a code for a Home reward.

We ask for people to provide a Facebook account because Facebook gets smart with us if we generate too many fake accounts.

The reward will unlock when a million points are scored by the community. We have about 600,000 or so now.

10. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Btw I'm generating Facebook accounts too and scanning them. Not a lot per day, because I'm trying to stay below Facebook's radar. Btw Chad, are you writing down all the theme codes you've unlocked?

11. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm taking a snapshot of each one that comes up using the iPhone image screencap. It basically saves a picture of whatever shows up on the screen of your iPhone and stores it in your photos. I have like 20 unused codes lol.

12. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    OH! that's a smart idea! That's alot easier than writing each one. ;D

13. Smack

Smack The Realm Of AnarchY

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Sorry it's only one but i tryed to make a second one and it got locked..

purpledvd@yahoo.com

14. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Anything will help, thank you very much Smack :thumbup:

15. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ok I will PM a few F-book acct to you.

@FF-ok thanks-thats kind of what I thought. I'm old school--no iphone or ipad. I've had the same Nokia cell phone for about the last 6 or 7 years with all the features I need on a phone lol I do like iphones though--my g/f had one when she was here and I was busy messing around on it all the time. I added all kinds of sports apps and other things that she had no use for. LOL

16. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If you make many accounts Hopper, it'd be better to just post them here instead of PM. I've been helping scan a few myself :p

17. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hopper you can just post the email and password to the Facebook accounts you make here in the thread and either FF or I will get at them, unless if you're not comfortable with leaving that info posted, then just go ahead and PM me. I usually check the thread every so often anyways so its a little easier on my part, but do what you feel good with.

18. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Yup, that's why I made the OP of this thread filled with all the known codes. This way it's easy to just go down the list and scan all the QRs.

19. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Well I sent 5 to Chad for now--maybe he can give a couple of those to you? I had to include passwords for each account so I thought it was best to PM them. Does that make any sense or am I getting stupid again? lol.........don't answer that please. :shutup:

20. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Uhoh....I seemed to have hit the same problem as smack... They want verification now by phone...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted