Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DC Online Home Items – EU Only

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joanna, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Illusive Man

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Already? Its only Monday Hop. :p I hope your source is as accurate as what this Thursday's DCUO quiz answer would be like. :p :D

2. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Like I said, I have no idea how these were already posted (sounds like maybe a Facebook hack). I just copied them over from EU forums. I also dont know if the pics are of the item from the week 4 quiz or not...but they were posted in the same thread and it would make sense as it looks like a Scarecrow mask. Here is the link: DC Universe Quiz Answers - Official PlayStation® Community -PlayStation.com (pgs 10-11)

???????????

DC Online Home Items – EU Only, Jan 20, 2011, 12:48 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1571

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    its easy, you open the ap in a new page and edit the address from week3 at the end to week4.

4. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Maybe somebody knew how changing the time on the test schedule on there and they answered them rather than waiting.

5. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
  6. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks for the code Hopper. I had just given up on this promo/event. The second week the text was blurry and the third week there was no text at all. Even with 5 account attempts and a 25% chance of guessing the right answer, I got no where. Glad I got the Harley Quinn mask now but I ain't even gonna try week 4. :p

7. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ok thx--I really dont understand that to be honest (I tried for the hell of it and it said "you have already taken this week's quiz"). I can wait until the quiz is available--was just curious if that is the item that we will be getting I guess. If so, Im not too worried about it anyways lol

8. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    no prob kane--glad you got it then. I'll send you one for the week 4 quiz when it's available too if you want it.

9. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I tried taking week 4 and it also tells me I've already taken it :p

10. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    This was the reply that I got from Shenmue182 on EU forums when I asked about the scarecrow mask in my previous post here: (I still dont know if its the same thing that we will get from the week 4 quiz, but I guess we will find out).

Picadilly68 wrote:
    If you dont mind me asking, who are Roland and Phenox? Is this the week 4 reward from the Facebook quiz do you know?
    Go to the Theatre in EU Home at 6:30pm OR 9:00pm UK time on wednesday 9th feb. Look out for roland, say "Gotham City M" for male mask.

11. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    What time is that in EST time, Hopper?

12. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Recca, for PST users that would be 10:30am and 1pm, for EST its 1:30pm and 4pm, both of which are crap times for me since I'm at school. I might be able to haul ass home for the 10:30am one since class was cancelled for me around that time though, not sure if I can get back in time or not. Hopefully I can find the right instance with Roland in it.

In case I cannot, could I rely on someone to snag an extra code for me just in case? Would really hate to miss out on this mask, its really cool :/

13. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Also, I would like to know how none of us knew about until now, which apparently Roland had already stopped by and given out codes to people for the mask already, and making another round. Where did people find out about it? How many times will they be appearing with codes?

This is precisely why code events like these should be eliminated completely. Unless they are for the DC item available in week 4's quiz tomorrow, I won't be particularly happy...

14. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Aww rats a Scarecrow mask and we have like 0 Chance to get it.

I hate these types of Promotions where we don't stand a chance to get one.

Aww.

By: DCS

15. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Sorry Recca--I didnt see your post until now. I have a bunch of things going on personally right now that I am trying to get squared away and its not allowing me to keep up with the forums or even get on my PS3 much lately for that matter. I just had a spare moment today to jump online for a bit and posted that here when I found it on EU forums. It looks like Chad cleared up the times for you--thank you Chad.

I have to say also, I am not even sure that this is an "official event" of any kind. I have the same questions that Chad asked about where/when this was announced and whether or not its the same item that comes from the week 4 quiz. Maybe it's a way to get codes to some who dont use Facebook (which I dont normally lol) or just some users who figured out how to do the quiz early and get some codes and they have set up a time to hand them out. Honestly, I have no idea what its about and I dont want people to be upset with me for posting this info if it just sends them on some wild goose chase into an area with no geese! lol The reply that I got about it seemed suspiciously vague to me, but who knows? Take care all and...PEACE

16. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Found some info about the Scarecrow mask event, apparently its a German Moderator event but the codes will work for all EU regions so we'll be able to participate. ( Hoping I don't need to have the country of my account signed up to Germany :( )

Exklusive Scarecrow-Maske für Home absahnen - Official PlayStation® Community -PlayStation.com
    (Following is a rough google translation, blame google for the crappy translations, not me :p )

Roland Faust will be the coming days at certain times on the upper floor of the PlayStation Home cinema stop in. There you can visit him and call the code word. Each of the code word gets called, then the code for the Scarecrow mask sent. The code word is "Gotham City". You meet him each clock at 19.30 and 22.00 clock on Saturday, 5th February, Monday, 7 February and Wednesday, 9 February. (Thanks to Spiderweb) http://blog.de.playstation.com:80/2011/02/04/dc-unIversen online-exclusive-scarecrow mask-frim-play...

Heroes and villains beware: Do you want a little fright into the PlayStation Home bring? Since I had something for you: An exclusive Scarecrow mask from DC Universe Online . This frightening accessory you can terrorize the home in the future.
    You wonder how you can get the mask? Very simple, I just have to ask. I will be in the coming days at certain times on the upper floor of the PlayStation Home cinema. There you can visit me and give me the code word. Each of the calls I get the code word, then the code for the Scarecrow mask sent.
    Do not be shy, I do not bite ... even if I look a bit like this:

Schick, right? The mask makes her a lot. The code word that you shall give me is, incidentally, " Gotham City ". You meet me each clock at 19.30 and 22.00 clock on Saturday, 5th February, Monday, 7 February and Wednesday, 9 February.

Oh, one thing is another thing: In case you do not at the times indicated in the PlayStation Home Cinema found, it can happen that you have to wait up to 20 minutes, as I gradually through the various instances of PlayStation Home work.
    See you in PlayStation Home!

17. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Shoot. I'm gonna be missing this too, since I got work during those times - 1:30pm and 4pm EST. Anyone want to switch out my avatar for me on Wednesday to get it?

18. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    The week 4 quiz is now up and here are the answers again:

Which hulking Kryptonian is slowly being revealed in this image ? Doomsday (this is the one I got the Home item from)
    Which spooky creep does this hat belong to ? Scarecrow
    Which of the following could be seen behind Batman ? Moon
    Snazzy boots , but who do they belong to ? Power Girl
    Which superhero or villian is this ? Green Arrow
    How many diffrent characters were in this clip ? 5
    Who blew a kiss in the video? Catwoman
    Legend Question : What emotion does the Scarecrow create in his victims ? fear gas

The reward is a Two-Face inspired mask so the Scarecrow one is in fact a reward that has to come from finding that mod as mentioned previously in this thread.

**(@ kane--I sent a PS3 pm to your EU user with a code). Take it easy

19. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    at least i got my Two-Face mask. Now just need that Scarecrow mask.

Hmmm. Guess i have to get up early tomarrow then. AWW!

Gotta find me a Scarecrow in Home...

By: DCS

20. xBURROx

xBURROx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    What happened with the lex luthor eye mask????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.