Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DC Online Home Items – EU Only

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joanna, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I answered all the questions correctly but the last bonus question, I BSed the answer for it shouldn't have affected me getting a code for the Home item. At the end, it gave me the "Sorry, try next week" message with no code, what gives?

2. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Okay, now I answered them all correctly and getting the last question right. The code for the Home item never showed up. Can anyone explain this to me?

3. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    I just did this weeks quiz and never got any codes (got all answers correct) made 2 more facebook accounts to try again and failed to receive any codes on either... I had no problem getting last weeks

4. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Try deleting cookies and maybe internet info, I had the same problem until I did this.

5. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    yeah I did that each time before every attempt, wish they wouldn't use facebook for these things when the apps don't work...

6. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Apparently? You need to exit EU PSN (Lithium) Forums and possibly NA (Jive) Forums (or close all other windows) then delete cookies. Then go straight to Facebook (only). If you need answers maybe copy and paste to a notebook so you don't have another browser open that might share similar cookies? Here's my source. Maybe? :D

EU Forums

oOBaBa-BoOeYOo posted:

I just checked this for you and here is what you do to fix it...

Clear the Cookies in your browser and make sure you do not sign into the PSN Website until you have done the app.

Apparently this app has the same problem that the GT Academy Facebook App had

The conflict is with the Lithium cookie provided by the PSN forums when you sign into them and produces a bug which either causes the app to not work or stop at a certain place.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    EDIT: You probably only have to do this on the second (3rd, 4th, etc.) try of each new quiz in order to receive more codes?

7. xBURROx

xBURROx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Anyone knows the answers for this week questions???

8. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The one you have to get right for the home reward is the one about who is on the receiving end of green lantern's punch which is Black Adam and it comes after a short video, other answers include 2 photos of arms one is poison ivy the other is Lattana, one of the photos that focuses over time that is Catwoman, one of the photos where you can see the shape of the character that one is Nightwing, there are two more with videos one is about how many times it brakes through the shield which is 3 and the colour of the energy blast that hits giganta and that is green, as for the final question's answer is Czarnia. There is no order and they can appear randomly as far as I can tell apart from the last question obviously

9. xBURROx

xBURROx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    OK i found the answers
    1-Black Adam
    2-Cat woman
    3-Posion Ivy ( someone says night wing sometimes is the answer)
    4-Green
    5-Zatana
    6-3
    7-Czarnia

10. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks all. I got them all right and it came up blank. However, I didn't think I would need to clear my cookies, it being my first try on the second quiz. I will try again later. The answers to the quiz I had were:

1-Black Adam
    2-Cat woman
    3-Nightwing
    4-Posion Ivy
    5-Green
    6-Zatana
    7-3
    8-Type in "Czarnia"

BTW. My Google Chrome has issues with flash, I guess, because all TEXT is a blur. :(
    Guess I need to check for an update?

11. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Thanks for the answers. I tried on 3 accounts---got them all right but no Home code at the end for any of them. Maybe because I'm choosing to not enter address info for the figurine or something....no clue, but its aggravating to see that you got the Home reward during the quiz only to find no code at the end. It worked fine for me last week so I have no idea whats going on....oh well, I got other things to do. :mad:

12. The Illusive Man

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Really? I did it in one bogus Facebook account and eventho I hate the timed base quiz game, but I got all questions right and never bother to enter for the DCUO Batman figurine contest and went straight for the codes. All 3 codes shown from PC, console and HOME (Joker mask) were displayed for me at the end.

13. xBURROx

xBURROx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Kane, i used mozilla, and worked very well, no cookie issues.

14. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Wait.....the Home reward is the Joker mask?? I got that last week.

15. The Illusive Man

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You mean this week is a new one?..Ooppss..LOL..

16. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes the 2nd week reward is a catwoman inspired mask.

17. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks Burro. I use to love and only use Mozilla before my crash. I will DL it again and try later. For some reason I'm using Opera now and I need my Google Chrome for auto-translations. :)

18. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    No worries Art--I just tried again on another alternate account and got it. Only thing I did different was enter some address info for the Batman figurine at the end and when I advanced the codes were there. I have no idea if thats what triggered it or not though (I know I skipped that part last week and still got the codes so.....???). That whole thing is just downright aggravating.

19. The Illusive Man

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ooo, nice :D. But then is only for female only mask right? LOL, I can only imagine male avy wearing the catwoman mask..LOL..

20. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I DL'd Firefox and on my 4th attempt I deleted all cookies then went to "facebook.com" only, so as not to trigger any more cookies from the DC or Sony extensions. I read Hopper's post in the EU forums and filled in an address for figurine. I got the code. I hope they send a ton of junk mail to Sony at 9 Derry St, London, Kensington (county?), W8 5HY, United Kingdom. I have no idea if this is correct, but it worked. What a dumbass promo these people are doing. Facebook sucks! :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.