Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Taxi Rewards For NA

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucygirl, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Lucygirl

Lucygirl Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If anyones interested in getting the Crazy Taxi Rewards for NA ie tshirt,Genas top,Hawaian shirt you can now buy Crazy Taxi for only £4.79 in UK PSStore until 3rd August 2011 you win stuff for the NA region by playing 5 hours for tshirt and 10 hours for Gena/Hawaian top

2. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Thanks Lucy! I remembered this game from waaay back and got it from NA PS Store awhile ago when I saw it was available for PS3. It's so outdated now, but was still fun to drive around like a total nutcase lol I like that Hawaiian shirt as a Home reward too.

3. Lucygirl

Lucygirl Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes I see it for sale at the reduced price the other day and thought Wow not bad for £4.79 and I knew there was a reward for it and even though im not usually into games if theres Home rewards Ill have a go plus I love unique stuff for Home,I am tempted to buy Fast Draw too for the Home Reward but Im unsure if they have female versions of the outfit and Ive only seen the male one but Yes its fun driving around like a nut just wished it wouldnt take 10 hours lol

4. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Yeah--the 10 hour requirement is pretty brutal lol Also, yes there IS a female version of the costume from Fast Draw...it is identical to the male one. That game requires the Move controller, in case you didnt realize that. Take care Lucy :eek:riginal:

5. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I remember the first time I played the game it was a total blast! It was insane to drive like that and scare the passengers. I loved it!

6. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Tales from Space: About a Blob is also on sale at £5.10, that game has home rewards as well, the game doesn't seem to be in the sales section where it's supposed to be though, only the trial, so you will have to do a tiny bit of searching.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted