Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracy Reward Suggestions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Braddicus, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hah! LOL. I don't know if I can post anything to the Sony-Boards but I will try if it will let me. Maybe by the weekend. It might actually be level 5 reward, I need to make sure? Was playing both raids marked "4" and saving to Reus and Whysperwire so as not to hit the reward until I had them both filled almost completely (just in case of freeze). There are no raid missions past the 2 that I was working on.

2. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Any word on the rewards that were supposed to be added a few weeks ago, I just played and they still don't seem to have been added?

3. Iced-Tea-Bagger

Iced-Tea-Bagger Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    yeah i was wondering about that, i want those new goggles from beating tutorial 2

4. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Is the video in this space not working for anyone else? I have been there a few times as I am trying to finish the Rues missions I never got around to. The video in the main Hub is showing a blank screen and has a fail to connect message.

I am also curious because there has been no update from Jet Set in close to 2 months. I hope they are just hard at work on the next thing. The game has so much potential. I really want to see more info on the story and the emails/coded messages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.