Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracy Community

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flutterby83, Jan 25, 2011.

1. flutterby83

flutterby83 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Conspiracy Community, flutterby83, Apr 12, 2011, 1:07 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 5575075638_faa58a98ca.jpg
    So this hat is suppose to do more then just change in the Conspiracy space? Any guesses as to what it does?

2. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Not sure flutter, but that was cool when you showed it to me in the space. Have you worn it while actually doing a raid? Other than that, I'm not sure what else it could do. Sorry I cant help, but I depend on you for anything about Conspiracy lol;) I just went and got the INC shirt from the tutorial mission today--didnt even know about that! I had to grab a few items while I was there too--I like those Groucho glasses and stache!

3. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It does change during the raids as well, but I haven't seen any benefit in thr raid yet. I tried the doors at the space... unsuccessful. Wondering if maybe more then one person wear the hat they will link up in some fashion? Not sure but if anyone else has one come find me. I'm gonna keep trying things in the meantime.

4. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I will find you later flutter and we can see if our Wonder Twin powers will activate? lol

5. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I've got it also, maybe three times a charm?

6. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well no luck linking up brainwave activities. Nothing special happened inside the raids and it didnt turn annoying people to frogs.

7. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Such an incredible looking hat when it changes over to the machine, wish it was like that everywhere but I suppose that's what makes it unique.

Flutter if it could only have those kinds of powers it would be the most popular item on all of Home. :)

8. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I am guessing that is it...I didnt know this was out already, but then again I've only logged into Home for about 10 min last week. I gotta check this out.

9. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    So with the new 1.5 update... Wondering what new doors that'll open up for Conspiracy?

10. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Very true about 1.5. They have hinted at some kind of multiplayer before.

11. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    welcome back fellow conspirators! The club has be fully remodeled and fully loaded. Come join if you not a member! Were starting poker nights on Fridays at 9pm EST. Looking forward to new updates and loads of fun!

12. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    FYI

Not sure if this is known or not but upon showing up at the Conspiracy space I received four items.

I received a "Wanted by the I.C.I" shirt, a Conspiracy Quest Hat (Exclamation), a Conspiracy Quest Hat (Question) and a Scotty's Sandwich Shop Souvenir shirt.

I think Jet Set Games makes some nice shirts and I like the two hats a lot also.

13. Iced-Tea-Bagger

Iced-Tea-Bagger Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    yeah that was old news after i told them their rewards were not working, now you get a whole wack of them upon loading to the space

14. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The video in the space is not working for me the past few weeks. I hope this isnt a bad sign for jet set.

15. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Well JetSet launched a new website other week and it still had all their Home projects and details on it so i'll not be to worryed, last i heard they where busy getting the space and items ready for the EU.

16. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Ive turned up there recently and its been completely empty no video and it wont recognise I have a full access pass

17. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This caused me to go and see. :wow: It recognizes my full access pass just fine. I hope it works for you again soon Gary.

BTW. Are they still planning to have co-op missions like they said a while back? I can't wait to shoot my frenemies! ;D

18. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I have run into that problem every now and then. I have tried a few times in a row and that has worked. Other times i left the space and came back later.

It seems to not recognize when I try to load up the corporation kiosks, not the game itself.

19. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    yeah Im ok with the game but the kiosks are a no go, also I couldnt get over how dead its become, I hadnt been there in ages

20. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    flutter....where are you?? Every time I see something about Conspiracy your name comes to mind. Your lively spirit and sense of humor is sorely missed. Hope you come back soon. :(

Also, we need to discuss some things--especially about your Packers beating my Bears!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted