Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracy Community

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flutterby83, Jan 25, 2011.

1. flutterby83

flutterby83 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Conspiracy Community, flutterby83, Mar 21, 2011, 5:12 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 167280_182700401750584_158761187477839_488700_6809848_n.jpg

It seems this the key to solving those coded emails... you know the ones with all the numbers, but I'm stumped on how to plug the numbers into it. Someone figure this out before I go crazy. Lol.

2. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Nice!

Now some numbers whiz/cryptologist will solve this...please :confused:

3. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think co-op could work if it's done much like the siren space or the xi mazes... played in small groups without the need to completely sync everything up. Just as long as people can get in and out of a raid on their own, but with the aid of other players. Just a thought I had recently. maybe it could work maybe not...

4. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Hey, I'm new to the conspiracy cabinet game.

Does the items that you buy effect the conspiracy games in your appt? Can you buy stuff that will help other people who visit?

5. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm a little confused by your question :) but if you're asking if people who visit can play those arcade games and get the scrolling tee reward, yes they can. Moreover, they can get these tees in every region! I like the tees :p and they're a unique thing in places like Japan in any regard.

6. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    my friend is having a problem with the games. She's on her JP acct. I was wondering if there's any way for me to make it easier on her. I know you can get cheats that work in the conspiracy lounge. You know, you press square/triangle/circle/ and part of the puzzle is solved for you. I was wondering If I could do that for visitors.

^^

7. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ahh sorry for my missunderstanding. Nope, no helpers, just her brainpower alone will do the trick.

She can do it! Ganbare!

8. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Woo HOooo!! I got me a scotty's sub poster!! And this cool Lamp shade hat. Perfect for sneaking around with out bringing any unnessecary attention to myself...

Yeah FF nothing fancy about the arcade cabinets. Just a quick game of frustration... :)

9. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2

oh okay, thank you!!

Too bad. I'm trying to help friends with the 21 item error in JP...

10. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    DATA HACK - Thank you on the diagonal tips. I should have listened to you closer the first time. I won the Arcade Shirt(s) the first time I tried diagonal scoring (that must score higher points). I may have known this and just forgot it, because I did NA pretty easily and had much trouble here in JP. All Hail Queen Conspiracy, flutterby83! :)

11. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Hey Braddicus, will 1.5 allow users on opposite ends of the earth to be able to co-op in games in Home? I'm wondering because there must be some inherent lag you can't get rid of. Often I want to play in Home with friends in EU or JP (I'm in Calif).

12. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    THANKS FLUTTER! And thank you Kane for bumping this up. I am lousy and need all the help I can get!

13. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I only have one that my money allows. Sorry. ;)

14. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    glad you got it kane. :) And you're too kind. I mean I'm only at 9 highscores... lol.

15. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I 'm not sure I want them to fix it! I have two ps3's. And sometimes would be on BOTH at the same time doing an event. Usually a japanese event like the Christmas Illumination. And the 2 second lag really helped me to do events!!! Cause if you can't read japanese, or read it fast enough, then lag really helps you! You can see what they japanese are doing, and mimic it on the slower ps3!!

:D

16. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    anyone figure out those coded emails yet... i might have to offer a PSN card soon for a reward...

17. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    [video=youtube;8EM5Dee4lNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EM5Dee4lNE[/video]

18. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I just got my new REUS sees all homeless guy sign. And upon close inspection the shirt underneath it reads Worlds Fair 2049. I'm assuming this is when REUS the computer was introduced to the world and shortly after began this whole save the world conspiracy. Also on the back of the arcade machines are those symbols from conspiracy. Wondering if there is more to them then what we are seeing. Lastly there is another door I noticed up near where the chess pieces were before. Could that be where one of those doors will lead someday? I'll try and post pictures soon of these things.

19. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes I thought I noticed a door as well. I am also very curious to what the hat they had to pull from the store does...

20. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think the tin foil keeps the aliens from reading our brains...or keeps the voices in... I can't remember, but I'm dying to know now too.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted