Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracy Community

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flutterby83, Jan 25, 2011.

1. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Lol, and that was me just playing over and over mindlessly trying to farm enough cases to get my faction levels up. I was shocked to see my name up there as the high scorer for that level. It was nice to see it up there, even if it was only temporary, oh well. Got what I wanted :p

2. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You're a fast farmer!

Good news, the Conspiracy site has been updated/fixed!

The correct high scores are now showing and upon entering only moments ago I started receiving things. I was rewarded a Conspiracy Briefcase, a Conspiracy Logo T-Shirt (Black), a Conspiracy Logo T-Shirt (White), another type of T and Tesla Goggles and another T and I guess no one cares about Ts so maybe I'll post a pic of the goggles and briefcase at least. Cool. :cool:

There are also now four new Raid missions that are playable, all level 4 types.

Remember the not-so-secret meeting tonight too!

Here's pics of some of the rewards with selective views of the T-shirts. I may actually like these Tees :)

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 10, 2011, 7:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, d93b1946.jpg

3. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Attended the Jet Set Games Inc. event at the theater and my brain is still buzzing from all the intrigue and nonsense I was reading. For some reason my Mute function wasn't functioning and the vast majority who attended and chatted through it didn't seem to really care about talking Conspiracy stuff. Oh well.

Some people did receive free All Access passes, maybe 5 or so did.

The few serious questions that got through and replied to I've probably already forgotten as my mind is more mushy than usual. Multi-reading takes a toll!

Something was mentioned about the bottom of the volcano in the staging area as being relevant in some way. Umm, REUS is listening (not new and not helpful I don't think). The 1s and 0s aren't necessarily binary, but could be and could be something else lol. :confused:

Geez there must have been more hints than that. I asked for a transcript but I doubt one will be given. jk. Well, I did, but, yh.

They acknowledged the new rewards (pics above) for achieving some particular things by playing the game.

If anyone else attended and might add some of the hints they gave, please do. Thanks.

Might add pics l8r.

4. flutterby83

flutterby83 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I assumed the rewards were for completing the levels, but who knows. I recieved the 4 tshirts, googles, and briefcase as well. I've only completed the first lvl 4 board so far. But the highscore did not post at all. I don't think the highscores are exactly up to date. I currently am trying to get through the Night falls facility, but the hallway to the goods contains 4/5 sentries, 6 lasers, 6 cameras... and the cameras move randomly for the most part. I hate to use an alarm silencer, so if anyone makes it through the Night Falls let me know.

5. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Here's a pic of Joesph, Sarah and GlassWalls from the Conspiracy event (barely b4 they left).

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 11, 2011, 11:46 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, a02ab568.jpg

Trying to find any clues at the "base of the volcano" I took a few quick pics. Firstly is the Scotty's Sandwich Shop poster, the only such type of Conspiracy poster in that space I think. ​

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 11, 2011, 11:46 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 1119744f.jpg

Yeah, lots to go on there. But then, hidden somewhere else in the space, I think I found something truly unique. I've enlarged the image to get a better view, please carefully study this one.​

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 11, 2011, 11:46 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ceb96fc6.jpg

It seems incredible, but I believe we've found the severed head of C3PO. Perhaps by putting him together we'll glean even more useful Conspiracy information. ​

Any helpful Wookies around?​

6. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Finally made it through all the lvl 4 raids! Wooooohooo, no other rewards though. I'm trying to matchup symbols with corporations. eg REUS is the purple eye. There are 12 symbols in all. So if u connect anything there let me know. Still wanting to get through the extra doors to the right of the space. Maybe will find a scotty's sub shop!

7. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    So far I only unlocked the tesla goggles and the briefcases and have beaten both level 0 games. I'll have to play more throughout to unlock more stuff.

8. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    there are scan boxes upon selecting the raids. White boxes with black scribble. Does anyone have a phone capable of scanning them? There is another upon one of the pictures of the guy that is wanted by the ICI. Also trill that C3po head is just a bolt holding the structure together. Although it does resemble a robotic head. lol

9. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It's not C3PO?! Dang lol. Well it was meant as a joke, but thanks for recognizing it was bolt ;)

Guess I'm not usually serious enough. This whole Conspiracy thing can't be that tricky to unravel, can it? I not sure there's that many of us that care, plus how many are gonna really take the time to decipher binary, shandory, gobbledygookory messages and the sort? I don't think I've get either the smarts or the desire to scrutinize all that for useful information.

But that's not to say I won't kinda try :)

One thing I'm thinking is Jet Set Games is seeking more money from us. I played that Level 4 Corporate Raid many times and I think I can say one thing for sure. After finally getting that blasted briefcase and starting your sprint for the elevator, there's no way to get through all those stationary guns without using health boosters. No way. No one can dodge the green camera circles and still make it back in time, because once you hit a green circle the guns pop up and start rapidly putting holes in your virtual clothes!

I believe I also had to buy that thing that reduces your alert level for one of the Leve 4 Raids, didn't seem possible to finish otherwise.

Anyway, finally finished all the Level 4 Raids. Ugh. This was a whole lot funner before a dozen robots, green circles upon green circles and other nasty things got so intense. They sure took a step up in the difficulty department for me.

Plus! We didn't even get a reward for finishing those terrible last levels. Boo!

Gee, I wasn't mad until I started writing this lol :p

I'll be ok.

10. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    LOL well so far I only needed that one alarm silencer for night falls. I'll figure it out with out it one of these days. So this is the official open invitation for my Conspirarcy Club. I sent invites to all top scorers but there is plenty of room for others. I figure if we get those few who do care out together we can figure this out yet. Plus I'd like to get those developers out again for a guest Q&A if possible. So if anyone is intrested send me a message. Flutterby83.

11. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Flutter, are you saying you got through the Corporate Raid with no health boosters? Do you have a route that doesn't go by the stationary peeple shooters when racing back to the elevator with the briefcase? Please tell because I don't see anyway around them and they're killers.

Joined your club! I hope it's ok that I put your club Conspiracy Hideout on here. I'm hoping others will see it and join.

I picked something I thought was iconic from the club interior for it's standard pic, hope it's ok. I've also put up a couple Conspiracy-related pics, some not so serious I suppose. It's supposed to be fun too, right?

With a special thanks to kwoman for her Conspiracy-related link, I'm posting here and in the Conspiracy Hideout the online readout it produces. Hopefully something meaningful is in it, somewhere. :confused:

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 13, 2011, 9:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 06156c45.jpg
    Online Readout

What I'm getting is maybe that HAL-like computer in the game, who has become aWaRE of itself, is maybe in this too. When I read "TEMPERATURE IS TOO HIGH" It reads like it's hot and bothered. Maybe it's been viewing The Ladies Fashion Runway XD​

When I read it "IS DEPRESSED," I'm wondering if it isn't reading the official Home forums. :p

tHouGHts? ​

12. flutterby83

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    She's got jokes... Lol... I like it. Think we'll need some humor to get through all this conspiracy stuff. I posted on PS's forums a message for FutureSarah about getting a rep. from conspiracy to come to the club. Will see how that goes. Cross your fingers. Now which board are u using health packets for? Sometimes the best way is to let the guards come to u. Like on Night falls, there are 8 guards on both sides of the goods. best to take them out from a distance one at a time. Lastly, I've had a couple runs where my score was not saved. Anyone else have that happen?

• Like Like x 1
    • HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
      +112 /7
      Here are pics of the Conspiaracy shirts (not the best I know) and a description below them as to what levels you need to reach to get them (thanks to wolf6950 for posting these). Pics of the jackets from each corporation when you reach level 5 arent included here but I think someone posted them on page 1 or 2 of this thread.

Conspiracy Community, Jan 25, 2011, 4:56 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1613

WisperWyre Bioscience Logo T-Shirt (Green) - You have come far in the eyes of WisperWyre Bioscience. Show your allegiance. Level 4 reward.

Tesla Goggles - Particle wave filtration at .025 percent. Now you too can see the light. A must-have piece of equipment for any agent.

Reus Corporation Logo T-Shirt (Black) - You have come far in the eyes of REUS. Show your allegiance. Level 4 reward.

Conspiracy Logo T-Shirt (White) - You are well on your way toward uncovering the conspiracy. Reus level 3 reward.

Conspiracy Logo T-Shirt (Black) - You are well on your way toward uncovering the conspiracy. WisperWyre level 3 reward.

Conspiracy Briefcase - You have the Goods. Be alert. Don't take your eyes off them for a minute. They are watching.

• v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      Wow, nice job flutter! Definitely would be great to have Jet Set Games producer FutureSarah amonst us! Maybe she'll bring game designer Joseph Hewitt (?) along too, I'm guessing that's his mug shot on the Wisperwyre big screen.

I'm also really hoping anyone that has a semi-serious like for this game would please join flutter's Conspiracy Hideout club, so if the day comes that a Jet Set Games rep shows up we can have multiple minds there to help and have some fun.

Speaking of fun, does anyone have any thoughts, ideas or jokes about the online readout posted earlier?

I may have found some things wandering about the Conspiracy space. In some of the email messages the newly aWaRE REUS asks "wOULD yOU lIKE tO pLAY a gAME? Other emails are sent to the "White King" or "Black Queen." Even a message from Shandor has the subject "e8" which so happens to be the starting position of the Black King.

Then there's this. Here are some apparent chess pieces I found and photographed in the Conspiracy space:

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 15, 2011, 2:13 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 44ba4540.jpg

Rook in Water Cooler/Fish Tank​

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 15, 2011, 2:13 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 2d99a87d.jpg

Top Area Opposite Spawn Point​

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 15, 2011, 2:13 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, a968b809.jpg

Closeup White King, Queen​

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 15, 2011, 2:13 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 751ff5bb.jpg

Closeup Black King, Queen​

Speaking of REUS, another message from REUS says "i kNOW wHO yOU aRE. i kNOW wHAT yOU aRE dOING. i kNOW wHAT yOU kNOW.​

Well he must be blushing then :p

Not sure what to take from the chess references right now, but we may need him to play tic-tac-toe too ;)

• flutterby83

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      Yes, we have a chess board in the club for refenerence. Why is there a white rook but no black rook? Is Whisperwyre winning this battle thus far? So far in reading emails I've found that Bruce M. is a player and sweet talking every girl in town. I've found the Winning lottery email with the numbers from LOST. And much refrence to Shandor. I'm waiting for them to fix the briefcases and I've heard that emails might be avalible outside raids. I hope I'm sick of dodge camera just to read some of these things.

• v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      Bruce isn't the Cupid dating service subscriber who's maybe marrying the Russian bride is he? XD

Any numbers referencing LOST will surely confuse us.

I noticed something slightly unusual when I was photographing the center light. Upon searching closer, we find Spock! Ha! No. But, there are some dark areas in some sort of pattern...stretching here...​

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 15, 2011, 3:38 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 34a14380.jpg

Center Light in Conspiracy Space​

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 15, 2011, 3:38 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 6a3af895.jpg

3 similar patterns​

Conspiracy Community, v_Trillian_v, Feb 15, 2011, 3:38 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 6dad62b7.jpg

All 4 similar patterns​

Will this likely be the unifying theory for Conspiracy? Probably not, just food for thought. That's all I got for now. Help?​

• flutterby83

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      The chess pieces are the key... Email from Training Facility From: Amy Strong - (she recieved a coded message) ...that the White Queen was making a move against the White King's Rook.

Hence the white rook you found.

From: Jennifer Flood - operation Candie is a GO. Montpelier Airport at 5:15 Flight 815.

Message from Shandor, subject d1 (Which is the white queen's location) Nobody listens, but Shandor hears all. What do you hear? (coded message) 2 were sent one to Jim Kaufman the other to Robin Ivanoff. different coded messages.

Unknown message with binary coding at end is addressed to the White King.

is Shandor the white King? Is Jennifer Flood the White Queen? Who is the Rook?

The mystery is starting to unravel...

• flutterby83

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      tHOSE sNEAKY jET sET pEOPLE aRE sENDING mESSAGES tO uS tHROUGH sHANDOR... lol I love it!!

• HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
      +112 /7
      Wow--well thats interesting. It sure does sounds like a mystery...or at least something is starting to unravel. lol Btw, I got to level 5 for both corporations now--wahoo!

• v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      The following image information constantly flashes on the two separate Conspiracy screens in its dedicated space. I've tried to add some description of the imagery besides the keywords they show:

WISPERWYRE BIOSCIENCES (WB) SCREEN

COLLECTIVE (Diagram of 9 interconnected points over cityscape, with one point topmost)
      WB (Female face, exoskeleton)
      WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE SHARING TOMORROW
      WB (Gun)
      DHANTARI TECHNOLOGIES (Detail with eyes and DNA helix)
      WB (Man moving fast in a helmeted outfit)
      JOSEPH B. HEWITT IV (See details below)
      SCOTTY'S SANDWICH SHOP
      WB (Raid Items)
      AKRANA INTERNATIONAL (Paw print with 5 claws)
      WB (Female eye detailed in green imagery)

Details of Hewitt image:
      JOSEPH B. HEWITT IV
      ALIASES: ARRION, DPAINT JOE

WANTED BY I.C.E.
      EXTREMELY CREATIVE
      Wanted for:
      Cyber Larceny
      Member of IDGA
      Bad Writer

(Same image, top left badge detail)
      ID IMPERFECIUM MANET DUM CONFECTUM ERIT

REUS SCREEN

COLLECTIVE (Diagram of 9 interconnected points over cityscape)
      REUS NANOTECH ARMOUR ARMURE RUSTUNG THEY'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT HIT THEM
      WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE SHARING TOMORROW
      DHANTARI TECHNOLOGIES
      REUS (Pic of three Raid Items, hacking scripts)
      JOSEPH B. HEWITT IV (See details above)
      X RAMS 0224 (Computer chip)
      SCOTTY'S SANDWICH SHOP
      REUS (Suit image, details below)
      AKRANA (Paw image) INTERNATIONAL
      REUS (Man's outfit with data for general body areas such as 1-Head, 3-Shoulder, etc as follows):

1: 28H-884
      2: 15-YY3
      3: 8282-H
      4: 56/U
      5: 72/8 DR
      6: 19 42 39
      7: ALL PNTS
      8: 24-G/3.5
      9: AB-SEC 4
      10: AB-SEC 7
      11: STANDARD
      12: 891 48