Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aurora space tips & rewards

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HOPPER_34, Mar 19, 2011.

1. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ha, you guys are crazy, Im just chugging along at level 8. I probably should buy some stuff (when it works again) to help me along, but I am afraid once I do another game will come along and I wont play this as often.

2. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    No worries, I understand you and several others are frustrated. The lack of communication about this issue scares even me...hopefully I'll have some sort of answer for you guys later tonight about what they're doing, or even if they're aware of the problem.

EDIT: Scratch that, make that tomorrow night. Conflict came up for Glass, but at least tomorrow I can get a straight answer about this....hopefully

3. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    Ive been lucky enough not to deal with those issues. That place is the only one I have to look forward to while PSN is out.

4. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I don't think its just Aurora though. I've seen posts about earning rewards from games like Tekken 6 and Dead to Rights. I think Aurora was blamed only because its the newest space out there right now with new rewards, and everyone's been hitting it up since the 1.5 update and also the PSN outage. I believe it comes into effect with just about any reward.

I'm hoping for some sort of response though, I know they can't be that oblivious to not see there's a reward bug out there locking people out of Home completely. Its bad for us AND them.

5. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    I was under the impression that there was a team looking at the issue already though. As much as I would like to complain about there lack of speedy progress the fact is they are they and im me. I cant walk into there office sit down and say heres the problem fix it. If I had that skill in programing I would have made my own system years ago. Or at leas my own game. :thumbsup:

6. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Very true, they can't exactly fix things like *snap*, that. I honestly don't think they have a proper Home Support group though that looks into these issues. I mean, take a look at all the broken items out there still, reward AND store items even. Those would have been fixed long ago if there was an actual support group for Home. If there was one, I SHOULD be able to call Sony and be directly connected to a Home support line. I've read things about people calling and being told "oh just post in the Support forums".....and that's it.

I think the point I'm trying to make is, some sort of response from an HCM would be just dandy, and yet we don't get that. People want communication, even if it isn't completely direct. They shouldn't be afraid to talk to us if there is a problem and shouldn't be afraid to keep us updated on what's going on. It just makes them look bad and the users angry when there isn't any word on an obvious problem.

7. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    Insightful. Fact is Ive noticed one thing since Home started. Its treated like a side project. There is little publication if any. I cant even count how many friends who have PS3 I know in the real world that never herd of Home. Its a shame rely.

8. JamesBR27

JamesBR27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Please, correct me if I am wrong, but although playing that chasing colored bubbles game(forgot the name of the game) at the aurora public space is a fun thing to do there, those who play only there like myself can not be expecting to win much experience, which is not the same for those who own the aurora personal space, who can play that defense game over and over and getting loads of experence that way.

9. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Actually, 500 XP can be gained from OrbRunner everyday. Same goes for Island Defence, the cannon shooting game in the Aurora Island personal space. That 500 XP cap is daily and applies to both games. The XP cap resets approximately at midnight UK time, which would be about 4, 5 pm PST. Basically you can earn 1000 XP daily, which is what I've been doing since day 1 of Aurora's opening, after you do you just wait until the next day to collect more.

10. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Thanks Phelps--we need a good detective on this case! :detective:

11. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    You sure that cap exist? I'm sure I got over 1k just today on my personal space. I get 2lvl ups per day.

12. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    You do know that's Mr. Aurora that you're questioning right? lol. Technically, you could get a 1000 XP in one day from your Aurora personal space if you do it for 500 before the space resets at 8pm EST (if you didnt do it the night before) and then again after. Same for public space.

13. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I think the big problem is NA Home is more of a management office than a programing center. The staff here has moderators and organizers and such, but the programming isn't in-house. NA Home doesn't seem to have programmers on staff. YOu need a programmer and a database technician to deal with this.

NA Home lacks programmers, Database managers, and customer service experts......

14. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    I'm going to have to pay more attention to my score vs how much exp I get next time then. Thanks I never knew that.

15. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just remember, to hit the 500 XP cap in each game, you need 1600 points in OrbRunner, and if you own the personal space you need 2000 points in Island Defense. That will net you 1000 XP daily, then just rinse and repeat.

16. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    I get both easy so that wont be a problem. Thanks again.

17. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    The last official PS Home Blog entry was April 19th. Not even a peep since the network came back online.

18. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Wonderig about reward for level 70...!

19. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Managed to get the level 70 reward today
    Aurora space tips & rewards, sam_reynolds01, Jun 15, 2011, 11:53 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home Picture 15-6-2011 11-12-26.jpg

I'm hoping for a twitcher companion eventually.

20. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Wow that's a nice reward, I would probably be close to 70 had I not stopped last week due to not caring to try while the reward freeze bug is happening. Will be happy to recieve that reward when I do get it :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted