Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aurora space tips & rewards

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HOPPER_34, Mar 19, 2011.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    So, it reaches only up to Level 60? Any higher levels? Or does it stop at 60?

Anyways, I know that in OrbRunner, for those that score 1500-1600 will get 500 XP all the time (the highest in XP).

2. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    what level in Aurora was everyone when they got the Aurora error? Is it tied to a new item?

3. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Are the goggle upgrades worth it?

4. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    On my new US account I was getting 420-480 without upgrades, whereas on my EU account I score 1700-1780.

With goggles different varieties of orbs become available, you can use the white telepads and the extra time. So they definitely can help to improve your score. (And you get a clock ornament)

5. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I was near Level 55 before PSN was taken down. I still need to hit that and Level 60's picnic item.

6. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    so you can't use Home now, Recc?

7. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Since I don't wish to break my PS3 slim holding down the power button ever time I crash and report to Sony, I'm gonna have to wait until it's fixed. It could've been from the PSN being pulled out. Im not sure. I wished they should've said something about it sooner.

8. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Oh that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Ihope it gets fixed soon. :(

9. GOODY_2_SHOES_23

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Playstation Home Junkie

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I am at 62 right now, working on 63, a friend of mine has an XI theory that it ends at 88 like the number on Stapler.

10. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    WOW! I bet it hits to only 100 and stops. :p

11. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I should share this so others know to beware of another work-around for the reward freeze glitch that a couple of people said worked for them in the ps.com support forums. It involved deleting Home settings (after backing them up) and the Home Game Data Utility file, going into Home and getting through the tutorial and then receiving a gift from the Lockwood Gift Machine. They reported that they were able to receive the Lockwood gift, the reward that was freezing them AND got other rewards after that without any problem. FF was nice enough to try this with me (twice actually....sorry FF) and it DID NOT work for me. The Lockwood gift reward notice came through and froze me the same way the level 60 reward from Aurora has from the start.

FF is one cool guy (as everyone knows lol) to take time out of what he was doing and use up his remaining tokens to try to help me...I just wish I could have reported that it actually worked. Thanks again FF--I owe you buddy!

Now Im officially done trying anything more until this is fixed....besides an e-mail that I sent to nDreams about the issue in hopes that maybe because my freeze started in their space, they would at least stick Sony with a big 'ol electric cattle prod to get them moving on a permanent fix. :sly:

Hope to see you all in Home again someday soon.

12. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    “@nDreamers: For anyone having problems when receiving rewards, please contact Sony customer support 4 advice; it's a Home bug which they are addressing.”
    Hopefully Sony will be able to fix it soon.

13. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    What about the reward for level 65?

14. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Level 65 reward - Landshark Coffee: Bar

"A replica of the elegant bar found in the Aurora Landshark Cafe"

Found under Tables, its actually a pretty nice piece of furniture :D

15. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Nizce work Chad!! Your our pointman in Aurora! Nice work!!

16. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks FF, just trying to keep up. I have a feeling I won't hit 70 for quite some time though...I need about 3000 XP to hit 66 :ranting:

17. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I guess Aurora needed to put in some way to slow you down! You are making them work too fast to create new rreward items! ;D

18. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Nice work Chad XD.
    It's lot more work to level up now, but hopefully when nDreams update the space they'll add a new game allowing us to get an extra 500XP each day.

19. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Good to know that some people can just keep moving along with Aurora while others cant even enter the spaces. This NA Home team is a complete joke and I just hope that at some point we get an entirely new team that will realize what needs to be done to make Home successful and reach its full potential. Until then, my interest is pretty much gone for something that I really wish I could enjoy the way I used to.

Obviously nothing personal Chad or anyone else that isnt having any problems---I'm glad that it still works for you. I'm just at my wit's end with problems in Home and the way management refuses to keep people posted about what they are doing about them. Enough is enough at a point.

20. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    GOD.... I SERIOUSLY HATE THE BIG BLUE REPLY BUTTON!! IT KEEPS DELETING MY REPLIES!!

grrrr....

ANYways...as I was saying again....

The problem is Home NA needs real programmers. And it seems they don't have one. Someone with mysql and c++ experience. Someone that can read code and find errors. A real troubleshooter.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted