Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aurora space tips & rewards

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HOPPER_34, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack The Realm Of AnarchY

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Wonder how many levels it goes up to... Oh Hope they bring that other mini game in the public space in the next update..

2. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    wow--cool! Thx Chad

3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    thanks to Chad, the ndream artists are working overtime to make their Aurora rewards before he levels up.

:D

4. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    nDreams: It'll take 'em months to get all the rewards!
    Me: *few weeks later* Done.
    nDreams: Dammit *publishes more*

Lol, but really, its been fun collecting these items and leveling up. I really can't complain about what's been given out thus far, things from tees, full body outfits, furniture, even an active item. Can't wait to see what nDreams has in store for us in the upcoming weeks ;D

5. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If by any chance they are reading this, I really would like a Land Shark costume :D

6. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7

Yeah I agree--that is by far the best reward yet! I put it in Tropical Escape place and it took off from inside, went out the door and was flying around out on the beach lol Very cool!

I had visitors who were not able to see it as well....I hope thats not how it is supposed to be. I will post in the thread link that you provided. Thx

7. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Level 55 reward - Aurora Portrait

"A beautiful portrait of Aurora to lighten up your apartment wall."

Its a picture of the Aurora public space in a wooden frame. There's some orange arrow design, mushrooms, and christmas lights along the wooden border of the picture.

Should have level 60 reward by today I believe, I'll post here if I can snag that today as well.

8. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Nice one Chad :) im a couple of days off of the lvl 60 reward, so it will be interesting to see what I'll be aiming for.

9. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ok, so you CAN go to the space without any problems? Just read top thread here and it sounded like even entering the space wasnt a good idea---??? Now I dont know what to do. :confused:

EDIT: I got it no problem--thx Chad

10. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Wasnt sure how to put pic in when editing or replying lol Sorry for double-post, but I thought some might like to see it.

Aurora space tips & rewards, HOPPER_34, Apr 21, 2011, 1:04 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home Picture 4-20-2011 7-58-31.jpg

11. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Level 60 reward - Aurora Picnic
    "This delightful patch of Aurora grass comes complete with a picnic basket and parasol"

Its a rug similar to one of the ones sold in the nDreams store but has a little checkered blanket, a parasol, and little basket attached. Not what I was expecting but very cool lol.

12. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Sounds good, hopefully I should get this on Friday. Thanks Chad

13. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Would anyone here like to take a stab at how in the name of broken PS3 controllers a person might score 1875 in Orb Runner?!!! That cant be possible.....not in the Orb Runner game I'm playing lol I cannot even get close to 1600 tonight after about 20 tries. Am I missing an entire island or two somehow or what? My best EVER is 1715 and I have never come close to that since. The whole damn leaderboard is in the 17 and 1800's!! What in the world?? If I run into another one of those freeze orbs when I have a good score going I'm seriously going to have to break something. lol Just kidding. :p
    Think I better go to bed. SMILE!!! XD

14. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Sleep well Hoppy ! ;D

15. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0

I can't explain 1875 but maybe KYA-(something) could, they got a 1925 today. My best guess is, don't sleep. :eek:

16. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    must be luck. Lotsa teleporters leading you to more teles. :D

17. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    1925? My goodness!! Well, needless to say, whatever you have to do to reach that kind of score (or even get within 300 of it), I'm not able or willing to do it. ;D

18. Bulldogy332

Bulldogy332 Bulldogy332

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    hi everyone i have another tip....
    when you have played your daily game of Aurora orb runner Join again as you are in if you look around & see alot of green orbs that is the best way to play that game as the green ones are equal to 20 points. With the green ones make sure you get the teleporter ones as they give you 50 points & i found they also freeze your time every now & then very useful also run through the middle of the cafe bit to the 4 teleport areas doing this uses little of your time & getting you loads of points i usually have about 300 points by the time the timer is half round! doing this will usually get you around 400 points a day this is without any upgrades i think this is very good i'm not sure what anyone else scores though?
    I HOPE THIS HELPED!

19. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Oh yeah, I won't go out of my way for a white one. Those are useless. And I won't get the freeze jello or angry red time eating donut until there are onlly a few seconds left.

Without any paid bonus goggles, I think the best strategy is to start so you can see the Xi island. I usually start by taking a quick glane at it. If I see a teleport or alot of green orbies, I head for it. Otherwise I head south toward the 3 island. As I'm running to it, i grab orbs on the way, but also try to take a peak what's on those lower 3 islands. Then I plot the best use of my time.

:D

But now that I have a silver goggle, I make a beeline toward the teleprter. the little islands you go to have much better stuff. And usually a teleport. :D

20. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted