Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asia Asian Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 9, 2011.

1. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I just got back on a few minutes ago. Saw one girl in the plaza with the maiden outfit. She was in wardrobe. So i waited to see if she was coming out or gonna take off.

So after a few minutes she was back from Wardrobe.

I asked Candy Please?

She said Hi. Then we did the emotes and she gave me candy. Then we talked for awhile. She was really nice.

AWW!

Then i come on here and hear Subway News. LOL! WOW what a day!

By: DCS

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Was her name Train? She's Japanese, and yeah I met her and Kane and Chad met her too.

3. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I don't remember her Name. Her name was in Pink. And she had the Little Cupid with her. She said she did the Japan one last year but didn't say she was japanese.

So i really don't know then.

But she was nice...

I thought for awhile there i was gonna miss out on the candy. And my avatars would go Hungry. But there Happy now.

YAY!

4. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    that was probably Train. Seems to be very few factory workers in HK

5. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Posting to let everyone know that I have received the Chocolate Maid outfit in HK, if anyone wants help, please send me a PM. I'll be willing to gift you the items.

6. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Just a reminder that I do have the maid outfit if you wish to have items, plus the Lucky Sets 2011 are still available. ;)

7. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    will you guys be in HK on Sunday night? That's the official Valentines Day in Asia. :D

8. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    That's very kind of you Recca. I'm so low on HKD I don't think I'll be getting the outfit just for the gift, but thanks for helping others :)

I was wondering if anyone has gotten some of those Lucky Sets and if so would they be able to describe the contents or maybe even show some pics of the items? I don't remember seeing them in Alphazone.

9. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    The Lucky Sets are usually random items, plus I have found out the color of the box you bought matches the new Rabbit shirt for 2011. I do know for a fact that I gotten some leather jacket, pants and boots, plus the Untidy grey suit and pants as well. Also, the furniture box comes with the Summer House apartment and its Summer House furniture. I remember last year I had gotten the City Penthouse apartment and furniture the same way.

10. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The boxes contain items throughout the entire mall selection or just select items? I guess they'd be pretty neat things to get if you're still new there... Would anyone recommend these boxes?:p

11. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I would. It'll save you some cash later on. Most of the items I had bought from the previous years' Lucky Sets and this years' were chosen selectively at the Threads' store under Home only and the Furniture Lucky Set was chosen from the Estates and Furniture under Home as well, not the other icons like Lockwood and Codeglue. They are not random, but they are chosen.

12. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    This is an odd one....

I found an offer in HK. YOu can join the Sodium 2 beta. But it's only for PSN Plus members.

YOu get a VERY snazzy teleport active object for your appt. And access to the new Sodium game.

13. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Not really odd that, just a way to get more people testing and giving feedback. All testers get the active object, its the hub to the space.

14. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ahh yes, the snazzy teleport object. I got one for the NA Beta testing. I tell ya, that thing is bright like the sun when is active in your apt. :p It hurts your eyes even. -.-

15. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I just thought it was odd since Lockwood is an English company, and instead of picking an english speaking region, they chose asia....

But It's cool for us.

And to be honest, they are allowing 500 to join, but in Asia, you may not even reach that much!

16. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I have that one in NA too. No big deal. :p And no, I don't have a PS Plus membership on there anyways.

17. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hmmm i wonder what happened in HK to the Valentine event? Last week it was females who had the maiden outfit to give candy to the males.

So shouldn't this week be the otherone where males give Candy to the females?

I didn't see any event information posted on this... Why would they do one and not do the other? Or is the other one at a later date?

If anyone knows? Let us know?

Thanks!

18. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
  19. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I don't recall Asia celebrating it last year. Not sure. But I don't think it was in asia.....

20. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    FYI, got a message from "PS Asia" that had a nice little attachment to it. Surprisingly, once I clicked on that attachment I didn't receive some guys personalized photo but rather I
    received 10 HKD. Cool. :cool: Here's hoping others have too!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted