Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asia Asian Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 9, 2011.

1. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah it really was fun chasing MG, how strange lol. I don't think he stands/sits still for more than like 15 seconds. Some friend who have been there over the previous years suggested he's given out 10 HKD, in voucher form? So maybe that's a possibility yet. I think that's the most fun I've ever had for a T-shirt, in the virtual world.

I didn't realize people from mainland China are barred from using Home's HK region. Boo!

2. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I was at the first Money God event.

It happened around the time Obama was being inaugurated. And it was much cruder.

Asian Home Discussion Thread, Jan 9, 2011, 3:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1462
    View attachment 2021
    I'm with Kwoman here in her picture. I'm on the left. My avatar is a duplicate of the first Money God avatar. That's what the first Money God looked like. And we would have to search for him.

There was no automatic program that gave you an item when you touched him. You had to wait ALL day never knowing WHEN he was going to be there. And you had to say hello to him, and he would take down your name by hand and tell you he wrote your name down. Then later that night you got $10 in Hong Kong money, or around $1.30 USD.

There wasn't much to buy back then. I got a cowboy hat. And a few months later when Resident Evil items came to Home, I bought the small ear communicator.

3. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Remember u only need to find Money God Jr. once. After that u don't get anything else if you catch him later.

He! He! Well maybe the RunAround!

LOL!

4. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    oh i hope to find so get one of those supire prizes in hk i think there 10hk that be cool :D

5. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Will you be my valentine?

If you buy the HK$ 4.00 "Valentine in Love (Chocolate) T-shirt(s)" you can give chocolate gifts to friends. If I read correctly, both parties don't need to wear the t-shirts. So, if you buy any of these, maybe set a night and time for YPSH members to gather and meet for a chocolate giveaway party. I would, but I don't have HK$ and besides, I'm a cheap bastard. XD Good luck and Happy V.D. <3

Here's a link to the emotes you need to do to give gifts: HK Asia Events

Important Notice:
    This event is only available at Home Square.

Will you be my valentine?
    Event Start Date: 2011-02-10
    Event End Date: 2011-02-17

During the "Valentine Event 2011" from 10-17 February, you can give the sweet-sweet chocolate to the guys with "Chocolates Wanted!! T-shirt(Men)" and girlfriends with "Chocolate-in-the-making Set(Women)" by wearing the "Chocolate-in-the-making Set(Women)".

6. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    It's HK $32 or about $4 USD for the factory worker outfit. It's female only and looks like a french maid costume. Its like the japan event last year.

Only females in that outfit can give chocolates. The reciever must wear that shirt with a big heart on it or another factory worker costume.

7. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh well. I may just go by tonight and gesture at strangers for the hell of it. XD :p

8. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Does anyone have the Chocolate Maid outfit in HK whom can help gift us? Heck, I would buy it just to help gift people but I'm short $8 HKD :(

9. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    the reward is just the chocolate sticking out of your mouth. :)

10. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yeah, same as the Japan Valentine's event last year. Guys get chocolate bars and heart-chocolates in their mouths, and girls get a PS Home lollipop in their mouths. :9

11. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    girls prizes not until white day march 14th

12. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Anyone got the female Maiden Costume so i can get the candy?

If so send me a PM thanks!

By: DCS

13. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Girls can recieve an item too if they wear the factory worker costume. =]

14. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think we need to pick a day to meet up and help gift each other chocolates, I know Recca and Diamond put in orders for HKD today so they could pick up the Chocolate-in-the-making outfits (props to you two :p) and help us out. I want to say tomorrow or Saturday if we all can meet up then. As for times, none in particular. Any suggestions?

15. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    If you can wait I would suggest sunday night. Cause then it's Valentines Day in Hong Kong.

But there are some roaming factory worker girls now. I just got mine.

16. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah Sunday would be better...

I just saw Two Maidens in HK square and Both of them were GREEDY! They gave no one CANDY! Then they left!

WTH!

Darn GREEDY AVATARS!

AWW!

By: DCS

17. The Illusive Man

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just like the Soup Nazi in Seinfeld, "NO SOUP FOR YOU!"..lol..

18. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    DCS, They might have bought the costume because they just like the costume. The girl I got chocolate from didn't know the costume had gifting abilities. it's a nice costume.

Just because you want something really badly, doesn't mean that they know anything about it. lol

And to be honest, they have no obligations. I don't expect a gift just because they have the costume. :)

19. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Do guys need to be wearing the Gray Shirt with Red Heart (Like in the promo pic) from the NAMCO Love Seat? That seems to be to only one I am missing?

20. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    No, you need the heart shirt and wear it from the Valentine's icon in the Store or in the Mall. It's under Mens, and it's free. The girl outfits are $32 HKD. The girls just give out emotes to guys wearing the shirt and another girl wearing the same outfit and they get a reward. Guys get 2 rewards, girls get 1 reward. I'm not sure if White Day affects HK though.

BTW, I got my HKD now. I'll go buy the outfit, so come meet me and wear your outfit too. ;)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted