Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asia Asian Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    OH! Nice find, Kane!

I might dress up as the original Money God. So if you see me as a black man in a suit and a purple afro, then you'll know why.

I believe that's at 9PM and midnight EST. I think...

OOOps... according to a website, it starts in 30 min.... oye

2. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Thx kane--was good to see everyone there and was glad to see the guy actually show up with some shirts! That was fun

3. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Been too busy this week. Put my head on the pillow and found it was 5:30 AM! Oh well I did want to run in circles again for all of you but hey, it'll have to wait until next time. I don't miss the shirts but I do miss seeing all of you!

Joanna

4. The Illusive Man

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well stated Jo, very well stated. :)

5. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    The Money God Appears in Asia Home

Feb. 3rd, 2011

The "gang" shows up to meet the Money God....................

Asian Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Feb 3, 2011, 7:30 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, MoneyGod2-2-2011c.jpg Asian Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Feb 3, 2011, 7:30 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, MoneyGod2-2-2011d.jpg

(top)Recca, Kricky, Chad, Diamond Dust (bottom) Firefly & Kwoman32

Asian Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Feb 3, 2011, 7:30 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, MoneyGod2-2-2011b.jpg Asian Home Discussion Thread, kwoman32, Feb 3, 2011, 7:30 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, MoneyGod2-2-2011a.jpg

6. The Illusive Man

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  7. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I posted the sked and link a few posts back. It last a week, from 3rd-10th, twice a day. I'm dropping by again tonight.
    (narcop) <--- That's my HK ID. Don't ask me why, cuz I don't have an answer. :p

8. The Illusive Man

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    LOL..I think I already have you added to my HK account buddy list. What time would it be for tonight? EST at what time? As well if is a repeat event on different time its the same Ts you get with these different posted time correct?

9. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    I might try to make it tonight. Love to know the EST as well.

10. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The show will be at 11pm to 12am Eastern Time.

So be ready if you plan to be there.

Last night the first space got so packed that he didn't show in that one. Then everyone started to leave as he was on a 2nd server. I was like where they all going. LOL!

So HK was hoppin last night since there was more than one server open.

By: DCS

11. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Here's the info hyperkane posted on the second page:

2011/2/3 - 2/10
    Starts Thursday for a one hour period twice daily:

12:00 10pm Central?
    13:00 11pm Central?

21:00 7am Central?
    22:00 8am Central?

I was there yesterday but must of missed MG, quite a few others were there and had been waiting but not seen him. I did see two people with the shirts but the others weren't very happy. One said the event was a rehash from two years ago and it's hit or miss to get MG in your instance. So good luck to those of us who haven't got it yet.

12. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hey Girl :p I have you on my friends list in a few regions. I was surprized that there was more than one instance. XD We were all in Home Square when people started to disappear and then I got an invite and went to the instance that MG, Jr. was in. It helps a lot (I remember from the Zakumi Days) if you have multiple people on your friends list and you are not all in the same instance. - hyperkane AKA, narcop(HK), hjackman(JP), hyperkane_UK(EU). :D

BTW- STAY OFF ALL THOSE HOME LEADERBOARDS. DAMN GIRL! :p

13. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You're right as usual Kane, having multiple friends really helps.

You made me blush :eek: I've been lucky enough to make just a couple leader boards so no real worries there lol.

14. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    what rewards does mr money give you does anyone know i usaalay dont used hk home since i dont speak chinese but i want free rewards :D

15. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    We all use the English HK Server (you have a choice of language when you make an account) which is usually empty except when we travel in packs. :p I have been very tempted to sign up for a Chinese language option account just to see how crowded it is. Funny, you use to rarely see anyone ever speaking Chinese there but it seems lately that there maybe a few dozen from the Chinese server have defected looking for a quieter place to go? IDK? I'm only guessing. :p

16. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Doesn't all of Asia use the same home servers? except japan of course

17. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yup. I'm wrong again. I just made a HK account in Chinese and it's the same servers. I just could never understand why there are so few people here and most speak English? It boggles my little brain. BTW Rachel. If you add "AKA Rachel" in the comments of your XMB avatar tile it makes it easier for people like me to recogize you. :p

18. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Hong Kong used to be ruled by the British. But Now it's part of China. From what I heard, English is still a mandatory second language in Hong Kong. And the people that live in mainland China aren't able to enter Home.

19. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thought I might post a pic of Money God from my perspective for most of the time I saw him.

Asian Home Discussion Thread, v_Trillian_v, Feb 4, 2011, 8:08 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 4830da57.jpg

There was a brief moment when we were together, for about 2 seconds.

Asian Home Discussion Thread, v_Trillian_v, Feb 4, 2011, 8:08 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 8fd0b9d1.jpg

Money God in a Find Waldo moment.

Asian Home Discussion Thread, v_Trillian_v, Feb 4, 2011, 8:08 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 1e7cc2e3.jpg

I've never seen so many run so much for a T-shirt!

20. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Makes sense other than "why the servers in China are so bare"? Hah. Communist Rule! I guess. Well, I suppose I can friend myself and send a 64 point gift from the free Gift Machine before I delete that 2nd HK account. :p

@Trillian. It's a nice tshirt and it's fun to chase MGJ. :p Besides, we also get a top-up (value)? after the event is over. Whatever that is?? I googled the previous ones offered and they seemed more like discount vouchers. IDK? Here's hoping that maybe there will be a few randon $HK cards sent out to a lucky few. I have no idea? XD

2011/2/3 - 2/10 ***(a more clear schedule)
    Starts Thursday for a one hour period twice daily:
    10pm - 11pm Central
    7am - 8am Central

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted