Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: YPSH 3rd Anniversary Give Away: Lockwood Picks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilsyder1

lilsyder1 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    From what i read on Facebook. The codes were given away already!

2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    yep i got the same the codes spread like wildfire, I got loads of messages most of which dont even know about ypsh

3. Iced-Tea-Bagger

Iced-Tea-Bagger Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    now that i have been up longer (i was only away about 30 min when i found out the codes were used up) i agree that the promotion was generous and that beggars can't really complain, its the same with the free items every week. i just think it could have been planned out a little better to avoid a leek to the general home public. if anything it was a learning experience for future events like this. i just kind of have the same feeling you would have if you left out all your halloween candy and kids were supposed to go on the honor system and just take 1 and some kid comes up and takes the whole thing. also it didn't really help to bring awareness to the site since most didn't seem to care about the source.

also i just noticed this is my 155th post:w00t:

4. Legend

Legend Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Wow... thought i'd actually have a chance with this one, was looking forward to it :|

I honestly didn't realize so many people would do it or even know about it lol

5. Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
    +7 /1
    im not complaining about the events carla puts on, im complaining about the people that have no right to post a ypsh code on other sites, thus screwing us out of a chance to get great items for free. id rather see ypsh members get these codes than some non-member who has no idea where the code originated. other sites can do as they wish with no regards to their loyal base but i like this site and wish to see it to continue to grow and flourish.

6. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm a bit late but I'm so excited and ready to play! I won't even read through this thread to get any hints, so ha!

7. Ria LUCK

Ria LUCK Part Time Crazy/ Wise ;)

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i understand why ppl here are angry ...I'm a bit made about what happened tbh
    there should be a rule to spread the code to only YPSH members, for example those who has like 50+ post in YPSH should get a special code that is only used for one time by that user ...
    that would made more people to join YPSH and even made them help out in increasing the posts here.
    still, congrats to those who got it, at least it made some ppl happy lol

8. kineedo

kineedo Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hello All,
    I
    used the code yesterdy through account mamagment, and i was valid. I accept all the gifts and clicked cont.
    and today whn i entered the home, I didnt See any gifts !!!? :(

any Advise ?

thank you

9. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Check your stoage in your wardrobe. Ria limiting it to people with 50+ posts is not a good idea, why it woukd make more posting it has the effect to make mass spam as people join and try and get 50 posts of no value. even then people would miss out. them upset for the most part dont even use this site so i fail to see what right they have to moan about not getting a code from a site they dont even use. Its unthankful.

10. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    agree completely its the way things are on home, im sure people on here with more than one account claimed the codes for more than one account, never going to make everyone happy. Be thankful that there are people out there that set these things up for home, But dont let home ever become more about the rewards or freebies than about the social aspect. Its not Facebook

11. kineedo

kineedo Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    thank you again, actullay i dont know why the gifts didnt appeart to me. It's so sad whn you wait for the event 3 days and count the hours and search for the code and whn you entered the code everythings seems to be right and you feel happy, and that's what I did in my first comment whn i found the code and wrote in here in page two, but 2day I relly SHOCKED whn i didnt see the items at home !!
    I want to thank you all for the event, and I decided to leave the PS home, and forget everything. I know it's not any1 mistake here. It might be my bad luck.

Thank you all for everything and for helping the people....

Regards,

12. Ria LUCK

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I agree, spamig would be an issue , indeed !
    maybe those who moan were viewing the site not memebers Carla, just like me i used to check YPSH for like over a year before i decided to join. maybe those people were doing the same ??!!
    i didnt get the code but its ok ...i wasnt lucky this time.( believe me i wont kill myself over that lol )
    but the way the code was spread all over forurms is something really annoying to many members here.

13. Ria LUCK

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    are you sure when you redeemed the codes you got it ?
    as Carla said check your purchased list !
    or wait for few days and check again... issues like that normally happenes.
    home still fun and nice place to chill up and meet friends .... so dont just quit for that.

14. Ria LUCK

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    yah true...
    but look at the bright side, those who work have money and they can buy what they want ...but those who at home mostly kids or jobless ppl ...so they reallly need the codes more than us.

15. kineedo

kineedo Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    thank you again C.Birch and Ria LUCK , i Check the storage but nothing there, and I think I figure out the problem.
    In My PS3 I have two account for home. EU for me, and US for my sister; I redeemed the EU first, then I redeemed my sister account. Yesterday when I entered the home from EU nothing came to me. but when my sister went to home from US account she found the gifts. I think when i redeemed the gifts for US account it's overwites the gifts for the EU Acoount.

Thank you all again, I though about what you wrote and I was SHOCKED when I wrote prevous. YES. The home is a nice place for people to meet and relax, so I make up my mind and I'm back ^^

Thank you all again and as I promised before I will do my best to help all the members

Regards,

16. kineedo

kineedo Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hello C.Birch and Ria LUCK,

Thank you all again, I am here to tell you that
    I Recived the items today !!!!! It's unbilavable !!! Thank you All again i'm so happy ^_^
    Ria you are right, the items came to my after few days

Thank you all again

17. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I just solved it!

Going to redeem now ty so much!

jk :)

ty for doing this tho Carla and Lockwood, i hope it brought more people here and i hope they post their thoughts!

18. Bluejays20092

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    where do look to find the codes? help me please i have looked everywhere on its site coming up blank :dnc1:

19. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    read rest of posts your a week too late

20. Bluejays20092

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    really that's not good :sadlike:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.