Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: SCEA 100 Free Home Items List

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Jun 3, 2011.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Only problem with that image is its missing alot of the items, like the costumes and that.

2. Iced-Tea-Bagger

Iced-Tea-Bagger Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    nope everything is there, it doesn't show the bundle versions of costumes and the parts are all mixed up but it's displaying them 10 by 10. and if its a costume for both genders it only shows one version, so really we are getting more than 100 if you use male and female avatars.

3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    If you are unhappy with the welcome back package, make sure to let Glasswalls know. If enough people are unhappy, Sony will fix a problem.

4. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    :mad: Just tell then to fix Home itself !!! No more freezes. No more freezes. No more rewards freeze !!! ;D

5. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Yes, one vase, one barstool, and one sofa. Also, you can buy the exclusive PS Plus lamp in the PS Store inside that space.

Sofa you win by getting 3rd place, the vase is 2nd, and barstool is 1st.

6. JamesBR27

JamesBR27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Wow!
    Yesterday evening and night i went into PS Home US Central Plaza to the kiosk to try and get my 100 free home itens, after a lot of erros, i managed to get all itens except for all of the costume store ones, thanks to a lot, i mean A LOT of errors, i managed to lose on slot for 1 of my 2 free games on my main account, so i just downloaded one free game from it (Wipeout HD Bundle) and had to download the second (Little Big Planet) on my second US account.

Well, at least the most important itens for me are already downloaded and installed on my PS3 or are at my download list.

7. Bulldogy332

Bulldogy332 Bulldogy332

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    the items currently work now there is NO error however it may take a few tries as it is not 100% working properly....But hey it works!

8. Apollo_Decertus

Apollo_Decertus Holder of the Sun

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    From my experiences in Central Plaza, the 100 items were obtainable if I kept trying. There was however another issue I was having and that was there was not even a error message on the price, it just simply became black. When that happened I had to exit home and re-load it.

Like I mentioned, I was able to finally download all the free items in a given I suppose "breathing space" that allowed me to place into my checkout.

If it wasn't a given already, I suggest for those who are going to download to just try the bundle of the costumes and not the individual items to make it less tedious lol.

It seemed to me that most of all the personal spaces were the ones that gave me the most trouble. :)

9. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I got all my 100Xmany Item's last night... After a certain time it was allot easier to get them that late at night... LOL!

So i got them all done and i got all the FREE games that i will most likely never play... LOL!

Got Home tonight and tried to log into Home and all i get is some Z something Error! I deleted home and the game save for home still get that Z Error! So i don't know whats that about... But i'm homeless at the poiint thanks to that Z error!

WTH!

Oh well i'll try it again later. I got my item's so i guess theres no need to get into Home just yet... AWW!

By: DCS

10. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Probably more network hiccups. Nothing big to worry about.

11. ntn.drake

ntn.drake Weinbah

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  12. teriyaki_soba

teriyaki_soba Sandwich~

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Well just picked up my free stuff. Can't say I got everything since I didn't really want everything. Just got stuff here and there of what I may use.

13. Val Aysir

Val Aysir Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I managed to download all the items without trouble :D. It's a good selection and even though I buy alot, I didn't have any of those things. Especially loved the furniture.

14. jeff001

jeff001 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    sorry haha klinkt een beetje dom maar hoe kom ik in de kiosk van Theater Lobby
    En hoe kom ik in Theater Lobby? Voor de gratis items.

15. jonaso94

jonaso94 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Thank you so much! :clapping:All I have is the e-mail adress to PS-support, and it took them two or three weeks to reply the last time I asked them(I missed out on the lanching content from Star Wars) :cursing:

16. jonaso94

jonaso94 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Maybe someone has asked already, but will the other regions get some sort of free item package as well? I see a lot of good stuff on the list that is available in EU as well, so it would be nice

17. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    Yes, they will EU is still figuring out what theirs will be and JP I hope they are getting more then just that one item, where as HK gets no psn

18. JamesBR27

JamesBR27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I've been trying for a week to download all the costumes, but since last sunday i keep getting error after error when trying to download them, this at the kiosk on US Central Plaza.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

19. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I notice the NA forums are getting really rude to anyone that doesn't think the 100 item list is good.....

20. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    I guess they feel that it's free and you should appreciate it no matter what cause it's free. which is somewhat true but the reward shirts are free should we appreciate those?? but I will agree I didn't think it was all that good.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted