Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: A Chat with Home's Newest Dev - Juggernaut Games

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Dec 27, 2011.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
  2. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Nice Karen as always. :)

3. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Great article Karen, These guys have a lot coming to Home in the near future and I'm giddy for their next release. I like the Icebox companion they just released, if anyone was thinking about it it is a fun companion to have. :)

4. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    good work Karen XD

5. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It really is great that developers like Juggernaut are willing to talk a bit about themselves and what they do.

Great what-would-your-project-of-choice-be question too Karen. :) Guess we can't learn all their secrets just yet.

When Alec says he finds the Active items fascinating and says they haven't reached their potential, I must say I'm really looking forward to developments in that area. I think Active items need to be quite special if people are going to even put them out, since they take up 22 or so spots by themselves.

BTW Great line by George, "I met Alec through an internet mail-order programmer site." :smile1:

Also, thanks Juggernaut for allowing visitors (in other regions too!) the ability to win an awesome reward like the ghostly Lost Soul!

6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Like the idea that cutteridge isnt going to be a Halloween only personal space, because currently it is.

7. J_Meyers78

J_Meyers78 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Nice article. Thanks yourplaystationhome and Juggernaut Games. I bought Cutteridge Estate the day it was released. It is still one of my favorite personal spaces of all time. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for reading

I believe with Playstation Home anything is possible

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted