Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone with a Capcom Crown?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Firefly, Jun 21, 2011.

1. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    We still up for this? I know a majority of us were Ray hunting today and still at least one, two shots, if not all three of it. I can still make the Capcom quiz meet tomorrow at 4, 4:30pm PST if were down. Hopefully Faga can make it as well. We're useless without a translator lol.

2. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It'll give people a break from the Aquarium at least. But true, we cannot do much without a translator :/

3. Soft Power

Soft Power Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    At times like this I wish I could buy PS3s for all my Japanese-speaking friends and recruit them to help out with these minigames. They all have PS2s (some from Japan) and Wiis but for some reason won't pick up a PS3.

Anyway I'm planning to come and know at least one other person who wants to.

4. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yep I'll try to be on time this time :smile: What time? lol jk 4-4:30 PST then.

5. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I'm meeting tarazuma in the capcom lounge at 7pm eastern. I can ask purebloodlove if she can come and help, she showed up in item headquarters asking if she was needed as a translator while I was talking with teriyaki_soba. most people said they would be back when we finished on friday.:smile:

6. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I hate to even ask, but if faga and a few others would be willing to try for 3rd chibi again I would appreciate it. Its not THAT big of a deal, but it would be cool to have the complete set. I dont know what the schedule is, but maybe we just try again when some people are around in JP. Thx to faga and everyone for making the first 2 possible.

7. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Last week went by the usual schedule, but this week it isn't. So I'm not sure what's coming next. I'll try to make it for tomorrow or the next day, if people are around.

8. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'll join in, should be back from my class by then. Just make sure anyone who needs Smile makes sure they come :eek:

Oh, and thanks again for trying on Eri's suit with Shery's hair. I had to convince someone the combo you used with her hair and Bayonetta glasses looked like Katherine...or at least it did to me -.-

9. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Looking forward to putting a cool looking happy smile on someone's face.

10. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Thanks again for the cool goodies Faga and Santa, It was nice to see everybody who posts on the forums! look forward to more Chibis and meeting more members again, someone please post when the next meet will be.:redface:

11. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think we're going to try and meet again today at the same time as yesterday. The schedule got changed up yesterday and it gave out Happy before the reset, then Cool after the reset. So today with the new reset it should give out Smile, the one in pink PJs. I'll make it and be a body if an extra is needed.

Btw Faga = Santa, same person :p

12. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It shouldn't take too long I hope to get the rewards before and after the reset. It went by pretty fast yesterday. :p Hope there's another meeting today at the same time! 4:30PM PST. ;D

13. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Thanks again everyone! especially Santa for showing up and helping the most. after the meet I took a few new friends to my place for sevens table and we all got the companions, it's not as hard as it sounds to get them at all. I'm happy to share my table for anyone who would like the goodies, my table is yours anytime guys!
    Anyone with a Capcom Crown?, stevev363, Aug 10, 2011, 5:05 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 8-9-2011 10-30-52.jpg Anyone with a Capcom Crown?, stevev363, Aug 10, 2011, 5:05 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 8-9-2011 10-30-30.jpg Anyone with a Capcom Crown?, stevev363, Aug 10, 2011, 5:05 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 8-9-2011 10-31-36.jpg

14. maxbrat

maxbrat Love Weasel
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Oooo I'd love to get the rewards from the Sevens table Steve. I'll message you next time I see you on and see if you're free. Thanks! ^.^

15. phunky~phenom

phunky~phenom I Sing With An Accent

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hi guys,

I'm interested in the Chibi companions as well. Can anyone help me with Capcom Quiz? I am usually available to play at around these times:

8am-12am and 3pm-8pm (Japan Time)

Thanks

16. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    We generally like to do it around 5PM PST. That's when the area switches rewards. So you can get two rewards in a short time.

Obi needs hers too. She has one, but needs the other two. :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted