Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by VampireWicked, Jul 10, 2011.

1. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    TOWER RECORDS Shinjuku Weekly Anime Song TOP 10 July 25-31

The TOWER RECORDS Shinjuku store in Tokyo has announced the weekly TOP 10 anime song/album of July 25-31. The No.1 song of the week is "LET?ME?DO!!", by the four voice actresses idol unit Sphere. This song is the OP theme for their own TV program "Sphere Club", which has been broadcasted on NTV since July 16.*Sphere made their debut in April 2009 releasing their first single "Future Stream",?the OP song for "Hatsukoi Gentei/First Love Limited" TV anime. The four members are:*?Haruka Tomatsu?(Lala Satalin Deviluke in To Love-Ru)?Minako Kotobuki (Tsumugi Kotobuki in K-ON!)?Ayahi Takagaki (Mitsuba Marui in Mitsudomoe)?Aki Toyosaki (Yui Hirasawa in K-ON!
    :vampire: CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE :vampire:
    TOWER RECORDS Shinjuku Weekly Anime Song TOP 10 July 25-31
    1 (new). "LET?ME?DO!!"
    Sphere (Haruka Tomatsu, Minako Kotobuki, Ayahi Takagaki, Aki Toyosaki)
    [video=youtube;RcC5LOBSRbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcC5LOBSRbM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

2. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Namco Bandai Streams "Idolm@ster Gravure For You" Game Footage

[video=youtube;lDZAshm4lEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lDZAshm4lEI[/video]
    An entire game dedicated to taking pictures of girls
    Previously announced to be included in the Idolm@ster 2 PS3 Limited Edition "Imas @ Special BOX", Namco Bandai Games is now streaming a video from The Idolm@ster: Gravure For You(G4U!)Vol. 1 on their Youtube channel. You play as the cameraman, telling the girls how to pose, and taking pictures of the idols in their swimsuits. The angle, zoom, and depth of field are in your control and the background music is also configurable as shown. Vol 1 will be available on October 27th in Japan.
    Namco Bandai Streams "Idolm@ster Gravure For You" Game Footage

3. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  4. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ichigo Kurosaki New Sword*(Zanpakuto)

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!, Jul 10, 2011, 2:31 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3429

5. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    K?go Ginj? Sword*Fullbring

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!, Jul 10, 2011, 2:31 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3429

6. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Roronoa Zoro Wallpaper and*Art

7. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hi Vampy. I would like to acknowledge that you always post informative anime news/art from Japan and around the world and thank you with your hard work on it here in YPSH. Always good to keep an eye out on anime news/art for an otaku guy like me. :p ^^ Cheers!!

8. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    No Thank you for reading & replying :) & i'm so very sorry i can't bring more for members to enjoy.
    I want to add links to anime so members can download episodes & movies & much more. I'm kinda limited to what i can bring but i'll bring whatever i can to this wonderful forum.
    :vampire: YPSH ROCKS :vampire:

9. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You have done so much in the Game forum and I salute you for it! :) Bring any news you can and I will read them and reply them the best I can. You keep the Game forum section alive! :eek:

10. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm more then happy to add anything & i thank you & other members plus those who view & reply to the gaming section, they're the 1s keeping it alive.
    I'm a gamer true & true so i'm glad there's a spot here that fits me :)

11. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    FEATURE: National High School Manga Championship of Japan DAY ONE

The 20th Manga Koshien, National High School Manga Championship of Japan, started today, August 6 at Cul-Port in Kochi-city, Kochi. The two day event is an annual nationwide high school manga tournament. Any manga, comic, and anime club in Japanese high school can participate in the tournament. **The 35 clubs (3-5 members each) from all over Japan fought the qualifying on the first day. Only 20 clubs are able to fight at the final on Sunday. The teams have to draw an original manga with a given-theme in a limited time each day. The first day's theme was "The strongest power generator" and the given time was five hour and a half. Power saving is the most important issue in Japanesedaily life after Fukushima I nuclear accidents on March 11.
    FEATURE: National High School Manga Championship of Japan DAY ONE

12. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Maaya Sakamoto to Sing Tamayura TV Opening Theme

Also sang opening theme to the OVA series.
    The official blog for the fall TV anime Tamayura ~hitotose~has announced that Maaya Sakamoto will be singing the opening theme. The song titled "Okaerinasai" will be composed by another famous veteran, Yumi Matsutoya, and in addition to singing, Ms. Sakamoto will also be writing the lyrics. She also sang the opening theme for the TamayuraOVA, a cover of the 1974 song "Yasashisa ni Tsutsumaretanara." Maaya Sakamoto's other recent works include the Macross Frontieropening "Triangler" and the Kobatoopening theme "Magic Number."
    Maaya Sakamoto to Sing Tamayura TV Opening Theme

13. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Tokyopop's Stu Levy Launches Kickstarter Fundraiser for Quake Documentary

When Tokyopop announced that it was folding its manga publishing operations, founder Stu Levy announced his intention to spend his time producing a documentary about Japan's March 11th earthquake and the subsequent recovery effort.* Now, he's launched a Kickstarter fundraiser to support the project.
    I believe we can help heal these wounds by paying tribute to the amazing resilience and quiet spirit of the many victims and volunteers of Tohoku.* By letting them know *we admire and respect them, we encourage them to continue the good fight ? at a time when even the strongest warriors would grow weary.We also gain insight into how our own inner strength can help us if we ever find ourselves in a life-threatening situation. *I believe we can all learn from these incredible heroes.
    Tokyopop's Stu Levy Launches Kickstarter Fundraiser for Quake Documentary

14. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    World of Warcraft Pet Raises $2 Million for Tsunami Relief

Hundreds of Thousands of Players Buy Charity Virtual Item
    Back in May, World of Warcraft began selling "Cenarion Hatchling" virtual pets with the proceeds being donated*to Japanese quake relief charity.* WoW makers Blizzard have now announced that monster birds sales had raised almost million for the Red Cross's Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami relief fund.*?Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of World of Warcraft players around the world,? the company said in a statement. ?We?ve raised a total of more than $1.9 million to support the ongoing earthquake and tsunami relief efforts in Japan.?
    World of Warcraft Pet Raises $2 Million for Tsunami Relief

15. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Marvel Movie Mania Marches On

Hope You Like Your Marvel Comics Adaptations
    We're the better part of a year away from the Amazing Spider-Man movie reboot, in which The Social Network's*Andrew Garfield takes over as the new Peter Parker. Still, Sony is fond enough of James Vanderbilt's script for a sequel that a follow-up to the unreleased movie is being planned for May, 2014.*Deadline heard from a Sony executive* "I think it speaks volumes about our confidence in what we are seeing on the new film and our desire to move quickly on the next installment."
    Marvel Movie Mania Marches On

16. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    VIDEO: "Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Version" Ads

[video=youtube;UXnhcelh7hM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UXnhcelh7hM[/video]
    Joseph Luster August 05, 2011 4:20pm EDT(18 hours ago) Think you've clocked a lot of hours into a Monster Huntergame? Compare your times to those of celebrities Satoru Inoue (875 hours) and Maki Goto (136 hours), who are both featured in Capcom's latest Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Version CMs.*To clock in that much time, Inoue alone has played through the game a whopping three times!*Another treat the videos offer is a chance to check out a side-by-side comparison of the PSP port's new visuals on PS3.*The HD version of Monster Hunter Portable 3rdlands on PlayStation 3 in Japan on August 25, finally bringing high-definition graphics to Capcom's insanely popular series. If only these titles held a similarly iron grip over gamers in North America.
    VIDEO: "Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Version" Ads

17. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Dwayne (is he "The Rock" this week?) Johnson as Roadblock in G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

Sequel Slated for June 2012 Release
    Pre-wrestler turned Hollywood action star Dwayne Johnson recently tweeted a photo himself geared up in the role of Roadblock from G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation.*Via Latino Review?Found my gun today! M249 SAW. Guess who/what I envision in my crosshairs??
    Dwayne (is he "The Rock" this week?) Johnson as Roadblock in G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

18. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    VIDEO: To Aru Hik?shi e no Tsuioku (Flashbacks to a Certain Aerial Pilot) Trailer

Madhouse Adapts Koroku Inumura
    Madhouse's adaptation of Koroku Inumura's light novel *To Aru Hik?shi e no Tsuioku (Flashbacks to a Certain Aerial Pilot)hits Japanese theaters on October 1st.* Check out the trailer below
    [video=youtube;8qomwjPIerM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qomwjPIerM&feature=player_embedded[/video]
    VIDEO: To Aru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku (Flashbacks to a Certain Aerial Pilot) Trailer

19. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Pop Duo Puffy Land Voice Roles in "Usagi Drop" Anime

Ami and Yumi take on voice acting for the first time in five years
    The anime adaptation of Yumi Unita's Usagi Dropmanga is going to get a couple rockin' additions to its cast come episode 9. Pop duo Puffy (Puffy AmiYumi) will be taking a fresh crack at voice acting for the series, playing the part of children's after-school caretakers.*These roles mark the first time the duo?Yumi Yoshimura and Ami Onuki?have voice acted since the 2006 anime Hataraki Man. Despite having an American animated series, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi (2004-2006), modeled after themselves, they only provided the theme song for that one.*
    Pop Duo Puffy Land Voice Roles in "Usagi Drop" Anime

20. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    A Look at Masakazu Katsura's "Tiger & Bunny" One Shot and News of More T&B Manga

New Manga Series Planned
    Relationship comedy manga writer (Video Girl Ai, I"s,DNA^2) and superhero comics fan Masakazu Katsura has made a number of contributions to hit superhero anime*Tiger & Bunny, designing characters, illustrating the DVD release art, and working on the openings and ending.* Now,*Weekly Young Jump has published his Tiger and Bunnyone-shot manga, "In Unity There is Strength."
    Anime News Network reports Kadokawa Shoten's monthly manga magazines Gundam Ace and Newtype are collaborating to release the new manga magazine Newtype Ace on September 10.* The anthology will feature anime based manga including Tiger & Bunny, Minoru Murao's newLast Exileseries, Sacred Seven, Blood-C, andTowa no Quon.
    :vampire: Click The Link 4 More :vampire:
    A Look at Masakazu Katsura's "Tiger & Bunny" One Shot and News of More T&B Manga

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted