Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by VampireWicked, Jul 10, 2011.

1. SeraphinaArietta

SeraphinaArietta Seraphina's Eternal Love

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  2. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    thanks sera!! :D

3. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
  4. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  5. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    The forums screwed the domain name in the link. It's oopaidaisuki.jp which means 'I love big boobies'

Saw the first episode. Didn't know what to expect. Turns out there is this evil clan of big breasted women that have been terrorizing Japan. The have decreed that the bigger the boob, the higher your status. And they go on boobie hunts where they kidnap poor girls and ....decrease their boob size the hard way...( definitely not a comfortable scene)

Enter the heroine, she is a rebel of the clan that has turned against them. She's out to preserve....well guess. But when she defeats someone, their breasts deflates while her breasts grow.

@_@;;

6. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It sounds kinda funny lol.

7. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    It might have been. But the women screaming and pleading not to have their chests maimed was too real for me. But I admit, I don't recall the anime that clearly. I was half asleep when watching it. It was very late when I started this. But I do remember that scene.

8. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yea i agree, that sounds horrible & if it wasn't for that it'd be a weird comedy.

9. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I'm just glad I didn't have dreams about that!

10. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I probably would. I'm not into the whole cruelty & brutalizing women thing, real or anime. That clip on the daily show of MK9 & SCOTUS that kinda got to me so that anime would still be in my mind for awhile.

11. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    John?s Glass City III Convention Adventure

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!, Jul 10, 2011, 2:31 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3429
    Tampa was overcast by a lightning storm on the morning of Friday, July 8, which caused my departure to Chicago, on my way to Toledo, Ohio for Glass City Con III, to be delayed by about 15 minutes. The transfer at O?Hare went smoothly, and I lounged in the Toledo Express airport for ten minutes before Mimi arrived to pick me up. During the drive to the Comfort Inn down the road from Owens Community College, I learned through conversation that steampunk is much more popular up North than it is down in Florida. At the hotel, I was walked to my room around 2pm and left to my own devices.

:vampire: Click the link 4 more :vampire:
    http://www.animenation.net/blog/2011/07/12/johns-glass-city-iii-convention-adventure/

12. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Batman/Superman Writer David Goyer Hired to Script New Godzilla

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!, Jul 10, 2011, 2:31 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3429
    Gareth Edwards' Kaiju Movie Finds a Screenwriter
    Scott GreenJuly 13, 2011 7:58pm EDT(5 minutes ago)Tweet Deadline reports that David Goyer, writer of the*Christopher Nolan Batman movies, the upcoming*Man of Steel*Superman, the Blade movies, not to mention*Dollman vs. Demonic Toys*and*Kickboxer 2*has been hired to script*Legendary Pictures' Godzilla movie.*Goyer is working off a*draft written by David Callaham, while*Gareth Edwards was hired to direct after his indie roadtrip/kaiji movie Monstersmade a splash last year. **Deadline notes*The project will fall under Legendary's overall agreement with Warner Bros while*Toho Company will distribute the film in Japan.
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...iter-david-goyer-hired-to-script-new-godzilla
    [video=youtube;V_-gL3U1T5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_-gL3U1T5Y[/video]

13. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    UDON Announces San Diego Comic Con Plans With Debuts of Mega Man Tribute, Randomveus

Big Plans for Second Decade of Operations
    Publisher and Creative Studio*UDON Entertainment?s plans to mark its second decade of*operations with a full slate of debuts and creator signings at this year's San Diego Comic Con (July 21-24). **Art Books and Graphic Novels Debuting at Comic-Con:MEGA MAN TRIBUTE HCCelebrating over 20 years of the ?blue bomber!?Hundreds of artists from around the world join forces to pay homage to one of the most iconic figures in gaming with*Mega Man Tribute! This 300+ page, full-colour art book is the ultimate celebration of the blue bomber, featuring the characters of Mega Man classic, Mega Man X, Mega Man Zero, Mega Man ZX, and Mega Man Legends in every style you can imagine!
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ebuts-of-mega-man-tribute-randomveus-and-more

14. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII Not Yet in Full Production

In other words, expect the long wait to get even longer
    Joseph LusterJuly 13, 2011 6:27pm EDT(1 hour ago)Tweet There's no denying it: Fans want Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I've seen it with my own two eyes whenever I post about Final Fantasy XIII-2. Unfortunately, producer Tetsuya Nomura says the game is still in a preliminary phase.*Nomura's statement about the game's status was originally published in the latest Famitsu.*Andriasang summarized the FF-Reunion blog's quote of the article in English.*Nomura had the following to say: "Since we're taking on so many new development challenges, the team is still made up of the core members... Right now, we're making preparations to go into full production."
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...antasy-versus-xiii-not-yet-in-full-production

15. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Random image BWAHAHA!!!

16. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    HELLSING Ultimate Volume 8 Trailer Streamed

[video=youtube;OJUavNCnIhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJUavNCnIhA[/video]
    The beginning of the third and final season
    The official website of the Hellsing Ultimate video anime series has posted a 3 minutes and 59 seconds trailer of the long-waited eighth volume. The volume is the beginning of the third and final season of the OAV series. The season will have three episodes.*The Blu-ray Disc and DVD will ship on July 27 in Japan. The original release date was June 22, but due to the effects of the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake and the staff's desire for retakes, the release has been postponed for one month.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/07/12/hellsing-ultimate-volume-8-trailer-streamed

17. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  18. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Creator of Domo Makes Rare Appearance at SDCC 2011

Spotlight on Tsuneo Goda" and Autograph Signing Held on July 23
    Dark Horse Comics announced plans to host Tsuneo Goda, creator of beloved NHK mascot turned cultural icon Domo, at San Diego Comic-Con 2011 on Saturday, July 23rd.**?Spotlight on Tsuneo Goda,? to be held at 1:30pm in Room 5AB, will feature the creator discussing the birth of Domo, Domo?s presence in Japan and Goda?s expertise in puppet animation. Following the discussion, Goda will be on hand to sign Dark Horse Comics? exclusive Domo Qee figure at the Dark Horse booth #2615 at 3:30pm.
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...lture-domo-makes-rare-appearance-at-sdcc-2011

19. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    New Go Nagai Series to Debut Next Month

Latest From The Dirty Uncle of Manga
    If Osamu Tezuka is the God of Manga, then Go Nagai is its Dirty Uncle. *His name is attached to introduction of the transforming magical girl (Cutie Honey), the internally piloted giant robot (Mazinger Z) and the combining giant robot (Getter Robo), all of which also showcased a love of transgression that has made Go Nagai PTA enemy #1. *Now, Champion Red, the anthology that published the recent*Shin Mazinger series has a new Go Nagai work scheduled.*

:vampire: Click The Link 4 More :vampire:
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/07/16-1/new-go-nagai-series-to-debut-next-month

20. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    First Volume of New Series From Fullmetal Alchemist Author Hits Japan

New Hiromu Arakawa Manga Collected
    How does one follow-up an international hit like*Fullmetal Alchemist? *Well,*Hiromu Arakawa took the approach of writing about an agricultural school in her home region, with a name that invites jokes about an 80's sitcom.**Hiromu Arakawa, known for caricaturing herself as a cow, is now writing about cattle in Silver Spoon. *The series follows bright student*Yugo Hachiken who schemes to get away from his family by enrolling in a*Hokkaid? (Arakawa's home prefecture) agricultural school that requires students to reside in its dorms, only to find it more work than he had envisioned.

:vampire: Click The Link 4 More :vampire:
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...es-from-fullmetal-alchemist-author-hits-japan

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted