Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by VampireWicked, Jul 10, 2011.

1. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    VIDEO: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Trailer

Take your pick of favorite characters from the entire series
    Namco Bandai recently showed off a trailer for the next game in the cinematic, highly-stylized Naruto: Ultimate Ninjaseries of fighting games.*Mixing characters from before and after the time skip, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generationsbrings Haku and Zabuza from the very beginning of the series, along with current faces via the crotchety Tsuchikage, the fierce Raikage, and fishnet-wearing Mizukage.* You can tell that I was paying attention to one particular aspect of that character.* Other new faces include young, cocky Kakashi, Uchiha Obito, and the Yellow Flash himself, Minato.
    [video=youtube;BGE0AjwR_Dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BGE0AjwR_Dw[/video]
    :demonangel: HIT THE LINK 4 MORE :demonangel:
    VIDEO: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Trailer

2. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    End of Watching Anime Online ?

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!, Jul 10, 2011, 2:31 PM, YourPSHome.net, 3429
    Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom (R) appears with other employees in Auckland's North Shore District Court after their arrest January 20, 2012. New Zealand police broke through electronic locks and cut their way into a mansion safe room to arrest the alleged kingpin of an international Internet copyright theft case and seize millions of dollars worth of cars, artwork and other goods.
    CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE
    If feds can bust Megaupload, why bother with anti-piracy bills? - CSMonitor.com

3. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    As some of the internet's biggest power players, including Google and Wikipedia, protested two fast-tracked anti-piracy bills going through Congress, the US Justice Department launched an attack on one of the web's biggest alleged scofflaws, Megaupload, and, in a counterattack, the hacker group Anonymous temporarily blacked out DOJ's website. Techno-pundits and mainstream observers quickly connected the dots between anti-piracy protests and the Megaupload arrests, notching the dustup as potentially the biggest salvo yet in the multi-billion dollar internet copyright wars pitting, in essence, Hollywood and its Washington lobbyists against internet free speech and its hacker protectors.

4. WhiteRabbit42

WhiteRabbit42 Wonderland's inhabitant

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    An Anime thread~~ :DD

Hrmm.. What are the latest news?

Well, Black★Rock Shooter the anime will be out soon ^^

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!, WhiteRabbit42, Jan 22, 2012, 5:28 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 261px-Mainvisual_large.jpg

Also, the epic manga Acid Town will have more chapters released soon as well ^o^

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!, WhiteRabbit42, Jan 22, 2012, 5:28 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, acid-town-969948.jpg

However, there are sad news ;__; The second season of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi just ended and it looks like there won't be a third season.

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!, WhiteRabbit42, Jan 22, 2012, 5:28 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Sekai-ichi_Hatsukoi.jpg

As for me, I'm currently watching the anime Ergo Proxy. It's amazing~!

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!, WhiteRabbit42, Jan 22, 2012, 5:28 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Ergo Proxy 0017.jpg

That is all for now XD

But before I leave, here's a picture of one of the greatest Shiki (Togainu no Chi) cosplay I came across:

Anime News that Doesn't Need a Thread, But Has One BWAHAHA!!!!, WhiteRabbit42, Jan 22, 2012, 5:28 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, tumblr_lb9jpw6ktt1qdrxf6o1_500.jpg

5. teriyaki_soba

teriyaki_soba Sandwich~

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Don't know if any of you have Verizon Fios but it's anime related so I shall post. So apparently due to low viewership the Funimation Channel on Fios will be discontinued.

Makes me sad and mad because it was literally the only channel that I watch regularly. My anime spending will shorten a bit more now. =(

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted