Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A House in Hogsmeade

Average User Rating:
1/5,
  1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    C.Birch submitted a new showcase item:

A House in Hogsmeade

Read more about this showcase item...

2. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    The restrictions on this space are extremely disappointing and have really annoyed me.

I noticed you had it marked down for home rewards, any details on these.

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Yeah you just get the school outfits Sam, if you don't already have them. Will have to recheck later to make sure they are not new ones, but looked like the old ones to me.

4. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Ah yeah that makes sense, I didn't get anything so thanks for clearing that up :)

5. Xenidious

Xenidious Guest

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Are there any rewards for the Charms minigame?

6. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    The space looks exceptionally well crafted. But the limitation of NO speech is ridiculous in Home. If you don't have any friends at all, and nothing but default clothing, then this place is for you.

LOL

7. TerryNKaren

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The space looks great and is very detailed, right down to the uneven floorboards upstairs. It doesn't bother me that I can't talk to my friends through chat all that much, but I am very disappointed that we can't use other furniture there. The furniture packs don't have much for decorations, just some skulls. The furniture pack I got has dining chairs, but no dining table. It did come with a homework table, but the dining chairs are too big for the table. The only bedroom furniture I have is a dresser. No bed, no cot, not even a pile of hay to sleep on. My poor avi has to sleep on the hard floor with no pillow or blankets. There are a couple of "comfy" mats but they are too small.

8. EvanescentWish

EvanescentWish Princess CocoaPuff!

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Shame it's a nice space, but all the limitations ruin it. Sony really doesn't understand how frustrated everybody is with Pottermore.

9. Mira-iHikari

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This is the first time I actually have seen the space on the inside. Did think it would be nice and cosy since I know all other Pottermore spaces. Would buy it if it didn't have restrictions.