Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#4TheHomies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Jun 7, 2014.

1. VickyTheVampire

VickyTheVampire HDG Moderator (keeper of cakes)

Ratings:
    +79 /2
    I think the main problem with home is it has out grown the ps3 and it is now suffering the stain
    of being jam packed with stuff a lot of people just aren't interested in which just slows
    everything down, the quests are a great idea and very popular though maybe too popular
    as the sony ones often break due to too many trying to do them at once..

I do wish they would do somthing about the friends list problem as it causes havac with our deco club..

2. HONEYCOMBFROG

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    true, I think another great idea for Sony is to let us have "yard sales" to clear the things we don't want, and get a few bucks back in our wallets :)

• Like Like x 1
    • gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
      +22 /11
      Sony thought they could take the second life and imvu concepts, and put them on a console, then take everything that makes them concepts successful and throw it away. Leaving the mess we have today. Now it looks like those concepts which pre date home will last longer than home. Ultimately home is a business and all I see recently is users talking about other things, most of friends list used to be home regulars and big spenders, but not any more, same people but more time being spent away from home. This isn't because we think the end is near, it's because we as users feel what's being released and what we expected to do, the quality has dropped so far that home is boring and frustrating. Homes out grown the ps3 and whatever concept Sony originally planned for it. Developers coming and going and deciding whether if they repair something because of the money it has or hasn't made, is a big part of this. But if home is profitable then expect to see it on ps4, but if you are not confident it makes enough money to considered for the ps4, then you need to sign petitions and send tweets, but bear in mind out of the over 20 million users that have tried home once, 0.5 percent of them use social media according to the amount of follows and likes you tend to see on Facebook, Twitter etc. Avakin released by Lockwood last year has already nearly hit 5000 likes on Facebook. That surpasses nearly every home fan site in less than a year. I find the homes user lack of support on social media a little disheartening. Really just got to have faith it takes enough money to be ported to the ps4

• VickyTheVampire

VickyTheVampire HDG Moderator (keeper of cakes)

Ratings:
      +79 /2
      #4TheHomies, VickyTheVampire, Jun 25, 2014, 10:20 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, tribute.jpg

• Like Like x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
      Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted