Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to Your Playstation Home

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Nov 19, 2009.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Hello & welcome all to Your Playstation Home.

I would like to take a few min to first welcome you to this site and then tell you a bit about what is to come.

First up I hope you will all like this site when it's fully up and running, I aim for everyone to feel like they are welcome to not just view this site but to also check in with the community.

Over the coming months, I hope to get the site fully up and running and with your help to shape it into a great Playstation Home community.

Right not the site is very much in the works, but I have taken the step to open the community parts of the site e.g. the forums. I did this as I would like to invite you all to join other users of Home and to help shape Your Playstation Home.

After all It's Your Home Community.

Areas Online: Gallery, Community (forums), Blogs & Clubs.

Gallery: View Home images from other Home users & upload your own for people to see.
    Community: Come and join in the chat and make new like minded mates along the way.
    Blog: Your very own blog to share with other Home users.
    Clubs: Got a Home Club? well now you can show it off online by setting up your own club page, control members, upload your own images to your clubs page, post events with a full RSVP systemor just start and join in club discussions.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted