Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faga4567, Sep 22, 2011.

1. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Thx a lot for the info. once again. No way I'm getting anywhere with this without your input. I have made the first 2 and now have ingredients for the 3rd, so it may not end up being as bad as I thought to get it done. Happy Holidays to you and thx for all that you do to help out others.

2. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    lvl33 red + lvl27 blue + green potion should give you lvl34 orange
    lvl32 orange + lvl27 orange + green potion also works.

There are still many ways. But pretty much you need either: 2 lvl31+; or 1 lvl27, 1 lvl31+, and 1 green potion to get it. (don't want to list every element mixture so do the research on that part)

• Like Like x 1
    • HOPPER_34

Ratings:
      +112 /7
      ok sorry to ask another basic question here, but I am looking for the easiest way to get this X-mas thing done. With as long as I have been mixing things you would think I would know more by now or had at least made my own mixing chart. Unfortunately, a lot of it for me has been trial and error and I haven't kept track of what I have done very well.

I have made this one so many times, but what 2 ingredients make the lvl 16 orange one that is needed? Also, am I right that 2 blue orbs makes a lvl 18 green? Those are the last 2 that I will need to get this done. Thx for any help

• faga4567

Ratings:
      +113 /3
      Yeah, 2 lvl15 green will make lvl18 green.

For lvl16 orange, somewhere that's manageable should be around
      lvl14 red + lvl14 blue
      lvl11 red + lvl17 blue
      lvl17 red + lvl11 blue
      lvl15 green + lvl13 purple
      I don't have my notes in front of me so it's from top of my head, bear with me if it's wrong.

• Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • HOPPER_34

Ratings:
        +112 /7
        ah thank you faga. That gives me something to work with. Appreciate it as always.

• sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +90 /0
        Thanks for all the event info guys, I'll have to find some time to give it a bash.
        I just hope it's not as hard as it sounds.

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Playstation Home Junkie

Ratings:
        +1 /0
        It's not Sam, the only "bad" part, if you want to call it that is waiting....unless you use potions, to speed it up, other than that, it's very easy.:)

• LunarEmerald

LunarEmerald Goddess from the Moon

Ratings:
        +5 /0
        For some reason I got a new sword by talking to Hibiki. I've seen it around and wondered where people got it.

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        The Christmas reward cost me a time potion of 20 1-hours (only 100 yen and I had a lot of yen now, thanks to Takatsuki. ^^), and the process wasn't too hectic at all. It was just a matter of not messing up and getting the rewards quicker.

I bet New Years will be the same in L Project, so I must prepare myself afterwards in saving more yen.

• Like Like x 1
        • GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
          +1 /0
          Great, more L project, still no Axe or Peakvox blue card. OhhhMyy. Merry Christmas all.:p

• beantot

beantot Member
          Valued Member

Ratings:
          +0 /0
          Good morning all and Merry Christmas! I was wondering if anyone had any information on how to get the new sword at the lab that unlocks the new dragon pets? Thanks

• Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
          +9 /1
          Lunar, is that the sword that Beantot is talking about?

I haven't seen any new Peakvox-unlockable weapons yet. What does it look like.... pictures, please? :D

• Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
          +9 /1
          For some reason I can't edit my post. I just wanted to add that when I talked to Hikibi, she gave me a bunch of those L-Project icons to wear over your avatar's head. The ones she gave me were:

Red (phantom genus)
          Gold (animal)
          Blue (water, spirit)

Am I supposed to select one of those icons and wear it, and talk to Hibiki again to unlock something?

• faga4567

Ratings:
          +113 /3
          It's either the progress or number of mixes. But from what I have seen with other people's post in JP, I do believe it's the number of mixes, since there were a few that already have the Azure dragon sword, but didn't get the new sword and started mixing alot of low level ingredients and said they got it after doing it quite a while.

• LunarEmerald

LunarEmerald Goddess from the Moon

Ratings:
          +5 /0
          The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], Sep 22, 2011, 9:08 AM, YourPSHome.net, 4468

• faga4567

Ratings:
          +113 /3
          I've been getting a few questions about how to get the free raindeer.

First it's not a raindeer, it's a qilin. Do your research here :p Qilin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Second, its the new lineup of pets you make for Lproject.
          To unlock them, you need to get the Qilin sword, which you can see a pic on LunarEmerald's post that's above this post.

• Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
            +9 /1
            Thanks faga that's great. Is Hibiki-san giving any backstory explanation for the appearance of Qilin in the Labs, other than it's auspicious for them to be showing up for the new year?

Just to be clear-- there isn't any special event deadline for 'when' these new Qilin pets have to be unlocked... that is, they'll still be there after the Christmas/New Year holidays?

I can confirm that at this point, BigCat was able to unlock the Zombie pets last week by wearing the full/half moon mask and using the 2nd-to-the-last option to talk to Hibiki.

• faga4567

Ratings:
            +113 /3
            Pretty much there is no story except a meteorite or something struck the lab and mysterious stuff are found. Users are helping out on the research. Weapons are said to be found by Hibiki-san's searching/digging in the labs, and researching some of the weapons give out clues on new types of pets.

I don't think the Qilin sword is limited considering the 4 benevolent animals are used for the names of the weapons. These pretty much are a group, can't really omit one. Four benevolent animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If they do make it limited, then they will probably make a paid item that will unlock it, like the holy set (prist/nun outfit) that will also unlock the zombie pets.

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
              +89 /13
              I believe that once you unlock the pets onto the pet list as ???, they're here to stay in your list after the event is over. You can still make these pets out of your own leisure. The second generations, zombies, and Qilin pets that I've unlocked still stayed on my list after I unlocked them and even after an event.

The real hardest ones to unlock are the weapons, including the Deathbringer sword and the White Tiger axe from the second generations list, since it requires mixing a certain level and to what probability odds that it will unlock or not once you made the item. Lower ones have a low probability rate, higher ones have an excellent probability rate, but both of them won't guarantee you a sword or axe like right away.

Of course it takes lots of time and patience to unlock both, including the new Qilin sword. I'm still hunting for my axe at the moment and haven't given up. :p

• GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
              +1 /0
              Ok, does anyone know the mixes for New Years at the lab?, I am sooo lost.:confused:

Verification:
            Draft saved Draft deleted