Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US & EU Still Have Lockwood Tokens?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IronJoker-iJ, Dec 17, 2014.

1. IronJoker-iJ

IronJoker-iJ Fashionista
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hey!

So I've been studying away at college, neglecting my PS Home social life (shame on me!), and I find out last weekend from my brother that PS Home is closing for good in March. At first I thought he was joking... then, to my horror, I find out he is not! Having checked it all out now, I even missed buying anything I wanted to use between now and March when all the stores closed earlier this month. :(

But the one redeeming chance I may still have is to try and get the Lockwood Animation Packs still for sale in the Lockwood Gift Machine.

If anyone still has 2050 Tokens they have been hanging onto, but would rather have a $20 PSN card to spend where ever, this is your chance!

This offer expires on Christmas Day 2014. So if you are interested, please send me a note here or to my PSN account IronJoker

Thanks *hugs* and Happy Holidays!

~iJ

2. IronJoker-iJ

IronJoker-iJ Fashionista
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    *sigh* well 4-more days on the offer. As I now have one of the animation packs, the required tokens is down to like 1900. If that helps.;)

3. IronJoker-iJ

IronJoker-iJ Fashionista
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    As suspected, it appears there aren't many with tokens remaining :(
    Christmas is now behind us, so I am no longer offering this exchange, as my original post says. Guess I'm going to be getting by with what I currently have until home shuts down in March ..or get lucky and have some of the good dance moves show up in the weekly give away.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year, and enjoys their remaining time in Home. :)
    *hugs*

• Like Like x 1
    Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted