Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juggernaut Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    UPDATE as of 6/24/13 - A problem has surfaced with a Home sub-system that has been discovered to cause problems with Serenity Plaza. Juggernaut is confident the problem can be fixed. While the space will be available in both NA and EU, it is only being announced officially in EU this Wednesday, June 26th. There will be an update on Wednesday, July 3rd.
    There are some new maps to fight on in MiniBots - and these are not currently available in stores. They will be available in NA on July 3rd and this wed in EU. Boosts will be removed as of July 3rd from the minibots game until a fix can be posted. Tokens are currently working to purchase anything in Alvin's armory (minibot weapons, decos etc.).

You long for the days of the old Central Plaza and you would love to see a new improved version. Juggernaut Games knows what we want and they listened! Next week, Juggernaut Games introduces Serenity Plaza for PS Home (NA & EU) ! Play, Relax, Compete, Party! It's all here.

Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, SerenityPlaza_684x384.jpg
    In Serenity Plaza you can ......

Go Dancing!

Serenity Plaza features an interactive dance floor – choose your favorite song and dance the night away! The dance floor also changes depending on how crowded it gets.

Check out The Park & Cafe

While away the hours with your friends by playing on the swings or carousel, or just hang out on one of the many benches and enjoy the lovely views! Sit and chat with friends at one of the many Serenity Plaza cafe tables.

Compete at the MiniBots Arena

Join the Battle in MiniBots Arena! This free-to-play third person shooter will test your skills against 7 other players in a free-for-all brawl – host or join a game with friends, or drop into any open game to test your skills against the community. See below for more information about whats new with MiniBots!

Go for the Rewards! Explore!

There are over 70 rewards to be found in MiniBots Arena and Serenity Plaza. Play and explore to unlock them all!
    So what's all this about a Minibots Arena you ask? Is this the same old Minibots from before? Not even close!
    Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, MBA_684x384.jpg
    At the new Minibots Arena you will experience...
    Levels! Rewards!

Gain experience each time you play MiniBots Arena– at each level you will unlock at least one reward! You'll also unlock new titles and decorations to further customize your Minibot. It's also upgraded with a new leveling system. Keep playing, because there is a ton of rewards (clothes, LMO's, furniture, etc.) and MANY, MANY levels!

New Maps

Play on new battlefields by purchasing one of 5 new MiniBot Terrain Packs ($1.99 each) (Eu 2.49). Test your MiniBot in all new environments including Urban, Alien, Desert, Snow and Grassland. Each terrain pack also includes 5 or 6 free furniture reward items that you can use to customize your levels in Serenity Plaza (and also place in any personal space)! You can also get bonus XP for hosting a battle on a Premium Battlemap.

XP Boosts!

Purchase an XP boost using Juggernaut coins! 100% increase to experience gains for 24 hours for the low price of 5 Juggernaut Coins (about $0.49).

Improved Gameplay

Multiple changes have been made to improve gameplay and user experience.

Minibots fans and those who loved the old Central Plaza are all going to love Serenity Plaza! Coming Wednesday, June 26th from Juggernaut Games!
    Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, MINIB_Cafe_Cart_320.png
    Meanwhile, enjoy a little photo tour of Serenity Plaza. Thanks Juggernaut!
    Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (1).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (2).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (3).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (4).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (5).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (6).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (7).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (8).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (9).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (10).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (11).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (12).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (13).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (14).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (15).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (16).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (17).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (18).jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, kwoman32, Jun 20, 2013, 2:46 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, serentity-plaza-06-22-2013 (19).jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • drake21734

drake21734 Administrator

Ratings:
      +45 /11
      Wow another cool suprise!

• ChelsieBrittany

ChelsieBrittany Loves Italian Food

Ratings:
      +1 /2
      Damn....I'm looking forward to this CP clone :)

• sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +90 /0
      Woah this looks and sounds great, I cant wait to check it out .

• Like Like x 1
      • magicmix13

magicmix13 Old school gamer/Home elder

Ratings:
        +0 /1
        Looks good, who else wants Saucer Pop and Chain Swing? Looks like plenty of room to hoverboard.

• Like Like x 1
        • Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
          Valued Member

Ratings:
          +33 /4
          Why do I really need to go to the hub now that this space and veemee's space have/will happen? D:

• Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
          +67 /2
          I love what Juggernaut does for Home. I've bought alot from them. And I think they are really cool people too behind the scenes.

But the name "Serenity" is a name I've used for years now in several games. So I'm going to be "Butt Hurting" critical here because I want this place to be the very best place it can be!

First off, I LOVE the spaciousness of the lounge. That's something we need more of in Home. It's one reason the Acorn Park is so popular. BUT....I'm not a big fan of large expanses of BEIGE. I would enjoy a more pure white color for the buildings like in the Final Fantasy apartment background. I think that FF apt has the most gorgeous cityscape in Home.

you might also consider putting building like that in the distant background. Even if they are just "cards" it would add some nice depth. I also think some windows look a bit painted in the video. I think a whitish building with mirror windows would look better.

About the name "SERENITY". Certain things would help invoke that serene feeling in a landscape. Using WHiTE, BLUE and STEEL helps alot. White buildings, water, steel, Light and glass. Those are your main elements. Along with grass and folliage.

The Hub Dance area has a Serenity feel to it. I like the water, white and steel mix. And some green and some wood.
          Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, Firefly, Jun 20, 2013, 5:02 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, hub.jpg

Your space is too 2 dimensional. Our walking area is mostly just flat. There's a little raised areas near the edge, but it's not enough. If you would put in a webwork of catwalks, all glass and aluminum, that would look good as the arc and criss-cross above us. And people would have fun walking on them. People enjoy walking UPWARDS and discovering new areas in Home.

The Sportsarena building I don't like much. I would change the buttresses you have into something more like this:
          Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, Firefly, Jun 20, 2013, 5:02 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, struts.jpg Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, Firefly, Jun 20, 2013, 5:02 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ucsd-geisel-library-photograph-11275-642295.jpg

Maybe thicker. But I like the way diagonal concrete buttresses feel. Adds "strength" to the building's character. And it breaks the building from being another boxy shaped building.

I also think your disco area could use some pizazz. The color tiles are "enh". they could use more saturation. And if they glowed it would be even better. Bright lights and color is exciting for a dance area.

anyways, I've been butthurting critical enough. I hope you understand I love your products and REALLY want you guys to make a fortune off this. Especially with the name Serenity on it. :)

• Like Like x 2
          • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
            +261 /59
            That looks great, really looking forward to it and blasting you all in the arena!

Will try and get reward database updated with the rewards asap.

• Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
            Valued Member

Ratings:
            +44 /10
            If this doesn't get me back to using Home a bit more often I don't think anything will, luckily Juggernaut are usually great and have yet to disappoint me with anything they've released.

• Agree Agree x 3
            • Old Old x 1
            • free2beme

free2beme Love beyond

Ratings:
              +1 /4
              OMG wow this place looks amazing!!

• Agree Agree x 2
              • ChelsieBrittany

Ratings:
                +1 /2
                This would be a great replacement for the Mind numbing Travesty that is the HUB....Especially after noticing how it is a CP Clone :) VIVA LA JUGGERNAUT!

• Agree Agree x 1
                • ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
                  +89 /13
                  Looking forward to it, but hope it's nothing like spending money on acorns for an objective completion like Veemee's Acorn Meadows Park.

• Like Like x 1
                  • x-x_KIA_x-x

x-x_KIA_x-x Lkwd Life Co-op Club Creator
                    Valued Member

Ratings:
                    +20 /4
                    Looks like fun! Very excited :)))) Will have to take lots of fotos :)

• Like Like x 1
                    • Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
                      +67 /2
                      I don't mind the delays. It's kind of a nice 4th of July present. :)

• ChelsieBrittany

Ratings:
                      +1 /2
                      I want a debugged Serenity Plaza! :)

• Like Like x 1
                      • kwoman32

Ratings:
                        +263 /52
                        Yeah we all do. Best to stay away until the bugs are ironed out.

• oDd GiR£

oDd GiR£ Active Member

Ratings:
                        +0 /0
                        ok, I don't know how or why but Serenity Plaza was in my Navi Last night so I went to visit. Got some kewl rewards and enjoyed the entire experience. Today it is gone from my navi menu but I saved it as a favorite last night,Ha ha! Sooo, if anyone wants to see it just friend me and I will invite you.PSN ID: Wild_Steel_Rose Serenity Plaza & Minibots Arena Coming Next Week From Juggernaut, oDd GiR£, Jun 23, 2013, 9:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpeg, downloadfile.jpeg

• kwoman32

Ratings:
                        +263 /52
                        Best to not do that. The space isn't scheduled for release until July 3rd. It has bugs in it still. Not ready for prime time. People who got into it invited other people but its not officially open. Not sure how Sony will react by people being there when they shouldn't be. FYI

• oDd GiR£

oDd GiR£ Active Member

Ratings:
                        +0 /0
                        ok Karen, I didn't realise I was breaking rules. Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
                        +261 /59
                        It's not breaking rules so to speck as most home users will not know its not meant to be out, it's more a case of right now the space as bugs with some sub systems of the space so Juggernaut feel its not fit for public use and that's why they put the launch date of the space back a week. so they may fix the bugs and users can enjoy the space fully without any problems.

Sony could turn down support, if you do encounter any problems with your home account due to accessing the systems in that space when its not been put on home for public use.

Verification:
                      Draft saved Draft deleted