Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Ps4 Home

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by oDd GiR£, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    Oh silly me, I completely forgot that every internet article is the absolute truth. There's no such thing as obvious satire out there. Even when a story is admitted as such. ;)

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justif]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justif][/fieldset]
    Sent via my iPhone using telepathy & a bit of pixie dust…

2. FTLOMW

FTLOMW Me in Iraq

Ratings:
    +0 /1
    No Im Sorry, But This Has Gotten To A Word Battle Witch I Shall Not Partake In.this Not About Who Is Right Or Wrong This Is About Home. And That My Friend Is All I Will .Discuss. Ty An gn

3. Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    No, I'm sorry. Really. But this is a one-sided argument you're pursuing.

We're just trying to hopefully get you to realize that.

You were badly deceived (as many were) by that article. It's not an enjoyable thing to experience. Plus there's that entire "feeling foolish" deal that comes along as extra baggage…

We all wish Home for PS4 was true. But it's not. It's not currently installed on PS4's as some insist, and it's neither coming out soon nor in 2016.

As everyone knows. Especially Sony, who said nothing in that article was correct. Except some spelling usage.

It doesn't exist. Yet against all that, you still insist to know better than Sony that it does. Whatever.

That's my final attempt at getting the truth out here.

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justif]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justif][/fieldset]

4. FTLOMW

FTLOMW Me in Iraq

Ratings:
    +0 /1
    Baron we all the the right to share whatever it is on our minds,telling someone that they are wrong when neither of us know for sure. I have alot going on now , like no job and soon no home for me , my wife, and my granddaughter. so please excuse me if i`m short.all i or anyone can can do at this point is look for whatever facts you can find. not saying that home IS going to be on 4 but it would be wrong for Sony to think that we all spent this kind of money on a place then just say bye. not to mention the money side of things are facts over 300 million spent on home, i don`t know man but if i ran a company that made that kind of dough in 5 years and somebody told me that we were going to shut it down I would fire that guy on the spot. I do not know what article you are speaking of I did my own research on this and thought it would be nice to share it..I`m not wanting to fight , argue or anything..who is to say if i`m wrong why can`t you or anyone else for that matter be wrong..None of us know for a fact right now and we all have to wait and find out.. I will however continue to email Sony for home on the 4, not to mention i can not afford one now anyways..

5. Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
    +7 /1
    you honestly have no idea how a business is run. you cannot continually run something if there is no money backing it up or if it has run its course, like 'City of Heroes', which closed its 'doors' not all that long ago. Sony has a lot of servers and in-house games to keep tabs on, so if Sony wishes to close the proverbial doors to Home, there is little we the people can do. i honestly would not be surprised if Sony is currently working on a completely different iteration of Home. exactly how it would look and feel is open to speculation, if they are even working on that at all. so, for you to say that you would fire someone for telling you that there isn't a demand or there are zero funds for whatever project you are working on, is the mindset of a numbskull.

• Like Like x 1
    • faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +113 /3
      If you have made your research and want to backup your claim, you should list those resources.

• Like Like x 1
      • FTLOMW

FTLOMW Me in Iraq

Ratings:
        +0 /1
        True That And I Shall. But Right Now I Have To Worry About Real. As Soon As I Get A Few Things Taken Care Of I Will Post.

• FTLOMW

FTLOMW Me in Iraq

Ratings:
        +0 /1
        you know i have lived for 45 years and worked for 31. and i must say that you people that think you can tell someone that they have no clue is mind blowing. so i will say it back to all of you who think that i or my comments are how sould i say out of this world. well don`t read what i have to say. it is my and everyones right to say whatever. i live in the USA where we can say whatever. and I say home will be on 4 in 6-8 months not 2016. so take it as you will but that is what i say.American forever......

• Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
        +7 /1
        still no 'proof' of anything you have said thus far regarding Home on the 4. so, as far as any of us are concerned, you are a nutjob that believes anything copy & pasted to the interwebs and will say or do anything just to get attention. until Sony says something about it, Home will remain on the 3 until they close the doors.

• Like Like x 1
        • FTLOMW

FTLOMW Me in Iraq

Ratings:
          +0 /1
          Do As You Will idc

• faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
          +113 /3
          Pretty much sums everything. Everything you said was not a fact and only your opinion.

And the free speech thing isn't always free though. If you write something like death threats or something, you'll be seeing the police in your doorsteps.

• Like Like x 1
          • FTLOMW

FTLOMW Me in Iraq

Ratings:
            +0 /1
            There Are Plenty Of Facts I'm Just Tired Of The Nimrod Who Keep Saying That It Is Not Going To Happen. You Have To Keep A Open Mind To The Facts And I Will Post Them Just Have A Lot Going On Now. So For Now I Will Keep It Sweet And Short. Ty To All The Real People Out There.

• Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
            +7 /1
            Until SONY says something about it, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO FACTS TO BACK UP ANYTHING YOU CLAIM.

• Like Like x 1
            • Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
              +21 /1
              #54 Baron_Brain, Dec 21, 2013
              Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
              Warning: Dangerously-satirical content ahead. Abandon All Hope Ye Who Read Onward. Proceed with caution and common sense (or lack thereof). Void where prohibited by zealots.

I said I wouldn't respond again, but here I am anyway. Nothing wrong with persistence, unless it's as completely misguided as this instance. I despise ignorance and repeated trolling stupidity, and especially a combination of both. (Residing under any nice mountain bridges with internet access recently?)

You've repeatedly posted daily on this subject, insisting how you've discovered the true & correct knowledge about this. Yet there are no true believers here? The horror!

Let's see… You begin by insisting Sony told you this via email & a pic, yet steadfastly continually refuse/avoid uploading as <*cough*> "proof" (besides being impossible, of since Sony would never have done that). English translation: couldn't create a decent Photoshop® fakery I assume?

Then when asked again for this "proof", you begin providing excuses to not do so. Laptop not working right, it's suddenly possessed, the dog ate my ethernet, or somesuch. Yet it still manages to enable you to search the web for jobs, bogus Home info, and create the constant posts here. All without any problems. Odd, isn't is, that the one thing it can't do is upload a photo. It is a modern computer released during at least the past 25+ years, one with a GUI?

Your tale gets more complicated as you claim you read everything on Home's "future" except for that one phony source article released the previous day. Yet you somehow easily quote the false "facts" word-for-word from it. Sure you've never seen it. So telepathic abilities, too many drugs… or just full of it?

You need to remember to keep your stories straight and not overly complicated with clashing details. Ever hear of the KISS Principle (no, nothing to do with the musicians)? Maybe this will help: Buy Or Die!

A huge question remains though, who are you trying so desperately hard to convince this story is the absolute truth? Us… or yourself?! (You're not that infamous journalistic sub-sub-genius "Jack" himself, are you?)

Feel free to convince yourself of whatever you wish — befuddle your mind however you see fit. But trying to convince anyone else you have precognitive powers of PlayStation® perception¹ regarding Home's future incarnation(s) — if any — simply will not happen. Especially as you do not work or speak on SCEE's behalf.

Any random Bazooka Joe comic has just as good a chance at predicting Home's future too.

Also, you are aware what forum this is I would hope? Folks here believe in facts, especially when the nonsense you are spouting is again taken word-for-word from that fictional article you claim never to have seen. And proven false for those that didn't quickly figure it out easily for themselves.

Wishful thinking is one thing. Sure, you absolutely can say & believe whatever you wish, but that doesn't make you any less incorrect or foolish about this.

And here, my wife wanted me to share this with you. Thought it might provide you with a bit of insight… or not:

Ps4 Home, Baron_Brain, Dec 21, 2013, 3:30 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387595174.257113.jpg

(Additional notes for stubborn free-thinkers: The Earth is not flat; it is not carried around the universe on the back of an oversized mutated divine cosmic turtle, elephant, dragon or sea monkey (though it is a great story); and the Holocaust most-assuredly occurred, grrrr!)

For your enjoyment & education, here are a couple dissertations on what we now know world-over as:
              Signed:
              — They Call Me Mr. Nimrod…

¹ Repeat those words 5× really fast. I double dog dare you…!

• Like Like x 1
              • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
                Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
                +261 /59
                Real Facts
                • Home right now is not on the PS4
                • Sony have already stopped support for Japan.
                • Asia support will be dropped March 2014.
                • Sony first party Home support as be greatly downsized with many staff having to get new jobs.
                • Sony have yet to comment on Home on PS4 apart from to say US & EU will still support it on PS3 for now.
                • Sales data for Home has greatly dropped (Less users and also people worried about Home going away soon so not buying)
                • 3rd Party Home dev's have started to take up other projects to bring in a income they can trust to be there.
                • Some 3rd Party's have already left Home or greatly downsized.
                The truth is Sony is not going to comment on Home on PS4 yet, because its very likely that when they do it would be bad news for Home, If Sony come out now and side right at the end of 2015 Home will be closed, than most users would stop buying items whats a big income lose. So wait to mid 2015 and then break the news and keep people buying between now and then, that's just a fact of how any big company works.

Downsize staff, if Home was coming to PS4, they would be setting more staff on, not downsizing and doing away with regional Home teams for making content.

Dropped support for smaller regions, again if Home was coming to PS4, you would want to keep all your PS3 user base, so why drop support for regions and push paying people away from your platform.

• Like Like x 1
                • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
                  +261 /59
                  Oh no....
                  Ps4 Home, C.Birch, Dec 21, 2013, 10:08 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, HomePS4.jpg

• Like Like x 2
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Old Old x 1
                  • Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
                    +21 /1
                    #57 Baron_Brain, Dec 21, 2013
                    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
                    :grinch: What can I say? That's just so delightfully evil of you…!

"And what happened, then? Well, in Homeville they say - that the Grinch's small smile grew three sizes that day."

• drake21734

drake21734 Administrator

Ratings:
                    +45 /11
                    And then you woke up :p

• Like Like x 1
                    • Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
                      +21 /1
                      Close.
                      I woke up… then took out a restraining order. :cautious:

Suppose I should ensure the katana (a Masamune "dragon head" style) is handy also. :smuggrin: Solely as a precautionary measure, you understand…

• Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
                      Valued Member

Ratings:
                      +44 /10
                      Just you wait, it won't be long before this image is posted everywhere as actual "proof" :LOL:

• Funny Funny x 2
                      Verification:
                      Draft saved Draft deleted