Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation Home Client Upgraded To V1.70 On 9/12/12

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Sep 11, 2012.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    The camera does move about in a more free manner, but the 3rd person to 1st person mode as removed you being able to take a close up image of yourself whats a shame.

It does mind you feel like it saves the image faster and with less lag after, it also seem like the zoom range is much greater than before now.

2. Jeff Psn

Jeff Psn Gregarious loner

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    The zoom does seem a bit more pwrfull and I DO like the update.I'm just not crazy about the way it snaps in to first person now.I used to be able to tap tap to zoom and control (more or less) the zoom but not anymore.
    edit:sorry i mean first person.tapping L2 used to allow for some control over how the camera entered first person.It was just a way to get unique angles that is now gone....ugh need more coffee:tea:

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Yep's i used to do the same thing with the 3rd person to 1st person mode.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
      +67 /2
      I LOVE the new additions to the ignore option. I really like it alot! it makes Home alot better.

Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted