Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madmunki New This Week In Na & Eu Regions From Spunland - Nov. 20th, 2013

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Nov 19, 2013.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Spun Stuff 7: Spunling Full Body Suits, Spunny Farthing LMO and more...

Madmunki releases the 7th Set of Spunland Commerce items. Spunling Full Body Suit Bundle: Spread the Spun as a Happy or Angry Spunling, includes Happy or Angry Emote. Ride about PlayStation® Home in High Spun Style on the Spunland Spunny Farthing LMO or get the Spun color choice of Rabbit Hop LMOs with the new Rabbit Hop Bundle.

New This Week In Na & Eu Regions From Spunland - Nov. 20th, 2013, kwoman32, Nov 19, 2013, 5:57 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, spunland_R7_BlogImage_112013_554x331.jpg

Spunland Update 7: The Broom Broom LMO reward is back for a limited time only – find it in the Spunland Shop Maze. Spuno'ween is once more accessible too from the Spunland Portal reward item and the Spunland Relocator in the Spunland Cottage! At least until the start of Spun'mas...

New This Week In Na & Eu Regions From Spunland - Nov. 20th, 2013, kwoman32, Nov 19, 2013, 5:57 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, spunland_spunny_farthing_112013_256x368.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • kimH_07

kimH_07 Member

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      Good, I hope the Broom Broom is available again ... I went there on Halloween to play & get it on NA & UK accts but it wasn't there even though the maze was dark and Spun' oween ..... I was very dissappointed and searched long for it. Thanks ffor bringing it back, it's the right thing to do.!

• gabrieln210

Ratings:
      +2 /2
      Is the broom there still ?

gn210

• Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +21 /1
      Sadly, no… it's gone as of the Dec. 4th update. In its place is an Xmss freebie, if you find Santa in the Spunland Shop (after he crashes into it, that is).

The Spun folk DID say that Spunland Halloween can now be accessed via the Portal redemption item (99,999 spun points). Hopefully the Broom Broom is again hidden in the shop there…

Best of luck!

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."
      — Sterling Malory Archer

• Like Like x 1
      Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted