Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New From Lockwood This Week - 9th October 2013

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Oct 7, 2013.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Hi all,
    It's that time of the week again where we let you know just what @Lockwood Publishing will have new for you in PlayStation Home this week.

The Nightmare Yacht

In the weeks leading up to Halloween, Lockwood are preparing for a ghoulish get-together with a difference! Not one, but two spooky weddings set aboard the spine-tingling Nightmare Yacht. In the Lockwood store and Gift Machine you’ll find macabre moves, a skeletal steed, hair-raising hairstyles and ominous outfits.

Once you’re suitably prepared, board the Yacht for a one-way trip across stormy seas. Overlooked by sinister jagged rocks and a baleful sky, skeletal soulmates Vinny and Ginny can say their vows alongside zombie lovebirds Cezar and Catrina. You’ll have all the time in the world to scour the yacht for diabolical decorative reward items, because once you board the Nightmare Yacht, you can never leave.
    MWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!
    New From Lockwood This Week - 9th October 2013, C.Birch, Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Nightmare_Yacht_091013_1280x720.jpg New From Lockwood This Week - 9th October 2013, C.Birch, Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Nightmare_Yacht_Front_091013_1280x720.jpg New From Lockwood This Week - 9th October 2013, C.Birch, Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Nightmare_Yacht_2_091013_1280x720.jpg

Drop Science Subway Pack Price Drop and Individual Release of the Subway apartment, Pose Packs and Boom Box (In the Store)

WAIT! STOP! Drop Science Time! (That didn’t work as well as we thought..) anyway, YES, that’s right we have just one more Boom-Boom-Shake-the-room bit of excitement to unleash on you! Huge price drop on the Drop Science Subway Pack! Plus the Drop Science Subway, Drop Science Pose Packs and the infamous Drop Science The G’s Boom Box active object are now available on its own!

Start adding to your wishlists now!
    New From Lockwood This Week - 9th October 2013, C.Birch, Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Drop_Science_Subway_091013_1280x720.jpg

Gruesome Wedding Guests – Male and Female & Diva Pose Pack (In the Store)

New From Lockwood This Week - 9th October 2013, C.Birch, Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Halloween_Wedding_Guests_091013_1280x720.png
    New From Lockwood This Week - 9th October 2013, C.Birch, Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, NMY_Test_F_091013_356x512.jpg New From Lockwood This Week - 9th October 2013, C.Birch, Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, F_Diva_poses_500.jpg New From Lockwood This Week - 9th October 2013, C.Birch, Oct 7, 2013, 2:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, M_Diva_poses_500.jpg

Apologies but we are very sorry to say that we have to delay the release of the much awaited Cabaret Cuties from the 9th October to the 16th in Europe! It will be released on the 9th October in America. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope that our other goodies are distracting enough to bide your time.​

• Like Like x 1
    • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      Pushed to the front of the site.

• Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +33 /4
      I already own the yacht and I love it, besides the items I already own and the diva pose set up I think this is going to be another pass for me.

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      It's been a long time from when i last got something in Home that i wanted myself, i still been spending in Home but that's all been for doing site filming, their is just a total lack of anything new and fresh of late.

• Mr-Somes

Mr-Somes Member

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      #5 Mr-Somes, Oct 9, 2013
      Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
      "In the Lockwood store and Gift Machine you’ll find macabre moves, a skeletal steed, hair-raising hairstyles and ominous outfits."

Hello,
      I was wondering if this was an accidental leak or if these items are in X7? I was told by a guide they were not in there when he looked.

EDIT: Nevermind...just realized it says EU. SMH my bad.

Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted