Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Developer nDreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jun 6, 2012.

1. darkan12-nl

darkan12-nl Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +50 /0
    Joey posted a update!
    Good Morning everyone,

I want to give you a quick update on Xi: Continuum and an update that will be coming at the beginning of February. By that time the live game would have ended but Xi: Continuum will be available for people to play at their own pace.

We have listened to feedback and the update will include fixes to some of the issues found; the Vertigo Apartment barrier issue on one of the unlockable pieces will be fixed but in this update there won’t be any spawn points added. This is something I am pushing for internally and I’m hoping should happen soon to allow users who have unlocked all areas the ability to furnish their Vertigo apartment easier.

The biggest news in the update is the inclusion of a couple of rewards. We have included a locomotion reward at the end of Day 0 which can be obtained by everybody, regardless of if you have purchased Xi: Continuum or not. You would complete the intro mission and access the pay wall, after that you would receive a Continuum themed locomotion. The second Continuum themed locomotion will be rewarded to users who have completed Day 7.

For those of you who have been playing live, after the update if you enter the Continuum you will be given both rewards.

I’m also working on a community competition that will be run away from the Forums on Xi2.com which would be reward related, I can’t say too much but it’s a little something that I think would be nice. I’m just waiting on t’s and c’s to be approved so keep an eye on our Twitter, @nDreamers and Facebook page.

Finally, thank you for all the feedback especially those of you who took the surveys that I posted during the beginning of Xi: Continuum. I will be working on another survey for those who played a large chunk of Continuum after the live game has ended for even more feedback. Whether positive or negative the feedback has been constructed and that is fantastic so again, thank you.

Hopefully that’s good news for you all! Keep the feedback coming.

Joey
    nDreams Digital Product Manager

2. darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +50 /0
    nDreams, darkan12-nl, Jan 28, 2013, 2:20 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, BBs-HqyCQAAqBMX.png large.png
    Espionage 9 is coming to Home this week as an Arcade Cabinet for your Apartment! A Great game.
    Espionage 9 which until recently had it's home in Aurora is being released this week as an Arcade Cabinet.

If you pick up the Arcade Cabinet and play it in your personal apartment you do not have to purchase tickets to play and you still get to earn the rewards!

Who will be picking up the Espionage 9 Arcade Cabinet this Week?

3. CMCSAVAGE

CMCSAVAGE Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    First thing I'm buying.

4. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Good choice by nDreams to release it as an arcade cabinet, I don't know many people who bought tickets to play the game, but I expect this will make many who have wanted to play/ get the rewards very happy.

5. darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +50 /0
    nDreams Animation Packs - Dances & Gestures announced

nDreams took a trip to the world famous Pinewood Studios and recorded some new dances and gestures for Home in one of their state of the art motion capture suites. The quality of all the moves is better than anything else in Home right now.

Here's a nice preview of what is to come later in February. More details will be revealed before release.

6. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Just glad to see this dance in there :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
      +9 /1
      really well done best so far by a mile

• darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +50 /0
      content this week from nDreams!

nDreams, darkan12-nl, Feb 26, 2013, 11:34 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, 684_chameleosuit.png

Chameleo Mannequin & Chameleo Tee
      In Home you always want to be wearing something fresh and new well with the new Chameleo Clothing range you can be without having to dive into your wardrobe. The Chameleo Mannequin is a full body outfit with a suit that rotates through five fashionable patterns. There are also three Chameleo Tees that cycle through 10 patterns each.
      nDreams, darkan12-nl, Feb 26, 2013, 11:34 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, 684_chameleotee.png

nDreams Animation & Gesture Packs (SCEE, SCEA, SCEAsia)
      nDreams took a trip to the world famous Pinewood Studios and recorded some new dances and gestures for Home in one of their state of the art motion capture suites. The quality of all the moves is better than anything else in Home right now. With four dance packs and four gesture packs there are plenty of new ways to show off in Home .

Are you ready to dance?
      nDreams Animation Packs;

nDreams Dance Pack - Legends Bundle (Includes Male and Female Versions) - €2.49 / $2.99
      - Greased
      - Zombie Shuffle
      - The Village

nDreams Dance Pack - Fun, Fun, Fun! Bundle (Includes Male and Female Versions) - €2.49 / $2.99
      - The Carlaton
      - Dynamite
      - Asian Groove

nDreams Dance Pack - Body Popping Bundle (Includes Male and Female Versions) - €2.49 / $2.99
      - Bodypop 1
      - Bodypop 2
      - Bodypop 3

nDreams Dance Pack - Toprock Bundle (Includes Male and Female Versions) - €2.49 / $2.99
      - Toprock 1
      - Toprock 2
      - Toprock 3
      nDreams Animation & Gesture Packs (SCEE, SCEA, SCEAsia)

nDreams, darkan12-nl, Feb 26, 2013, 11:34 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, mocap_group_684x384(1).jpg

nDreams Gestures - Pack 1 Bundle (Includes Male and Female Versions) - €2.49 / $2.99
      - Air Guitar
      -Hip Thrust
      - Elegant Bow
      - Whatever!
      - Jazz Hands

nDreams Gestures - Pack 2 Bundle (Includes Male and Female Versions) - €2.49 / $2.99
      - Beg
      - Cry
      - Wipe Brow
      - Double Take
      - Sneeze

nDreams Gestures – Muscles Bundle (Includes Male and Female Versions) - €2.49 / $2.99
      -The Golden Eagle
      - The Narcissist
      - Sexi Back
      - Yeah Buddy
      - The Prestige

nDreams Gestures - Insults Bundle (Includes Male and Female Versions) – €2.49 / $2.99
      - Taunt
      - Whack Attack
      - What's Up?
      - Shamone
      - Yo Trippin'

nDreams Mega Animation Bundle – €7.99 / $9.99

-Includes all Bundles mentioned above.

Stick Men Outfits (SCEAsia)

A truly unique set of the full body outfits, the stick men outfits will stand out wherever you go. For sale individually or in one huge bundle with fifteen variations they offer great value and certainly look awesome.

Attached Files:

• darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +50 /0
      user in Japan has videoed a couple of the Animation Packs due out this week - Body Popping

• darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +50 /0
      Legends Dance Pack

• darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +50 /0
    • darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +50 /0
    • darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +50 /0
      F.U.B.A.R - Update [6th March]

Hello everyone,

Firstly, thank you for your patience with regards to FUBAR. For those of you who have completed fifty exploration missions this news has been a long time coming.

I am pleased to announce that on 6th March an update will be released across all regions for FUBAR. This will fix a number of bugs including a serious crash that rendered the game unplayable for those who completed 50 exploration missions.

List of Fixes:
      - Those who completed 50 Exploration Missions will no longer fall through into the game world upon entering FUBAR
      - Friends bases that were not appearing when visiting now do
      - Disappearing buildings after just placing them and quitting FUBAR no longer an issue
      - Several minor glitches

We are of course always on the lookout for feedback with any issues so please continue to feedback via the various channels; Forums, @nDreamers Twitter or our Facebook Page.

Double Points with FUBAR Apartment

One area of feedback we have listened to is the FUBAR apartment. While we can’t really go back in and change it dramatically now what we have done is for anyone that owns the FUBAR Apartment from the release of the update you will gain Double Points for base defence, earned points and exploration missions to help you level up quicker. So if you want to rise up the ranks quicker it’s worth looking at picking up the FUBAR Apartment.

Again, Thank you for your patience.

Joey

• BIg Red Machine

BIg Red Machine Active Member

Ratings:
      +3 /1
      i haven't played fubar in months i have only played it once and quit :p

• mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
      +47 /6
      I did play it sometime.

• Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +37 /2
      I made an nDreams Dance Animation video yesterday some might be interested in seeing. I may make a companion gesture vid at some point.

Have a lookie see.

• darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +50 /0

Cosmic Corner is a fun sized apartment, and is priced accordingly! With stunning views of Earth and Space it could be a perfect getaway to chill out amongst the stars.

Carla's Coffee Shop is located in the heart of the City and is the perfect place to catch up with old friends. Two bundles are available for the Coffee Shop - The Classic Bundle which comes with 19 Classic nDreams products included or the Premium Bundle which comes with some more recent nDreams products.

Note: more info will be revealed later today

• Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +37 /2
      Would be nice if we could set up favorites for apartments we like to visit. The number of personal spaces gets very hard to manage.

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
      Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      If your having problems with this space not showing up after buying in the US, head to x7 or a store with free items in it and grab any free item, this resyncs your owned items list for home and the space will then show up.

• Like Like x 1
      • K_Flynn1982

Ratings:
        +0 /0
        I stopped playing because of that one achievement is getting on my nerves. You're supposed to play for three straight days. I played for a week straight and yet it still tells me that I have not done this. Can we do something to get this fixed?

Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted